How good is Blake Griffin?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
I don't really follow college bb that much, i've never seen this guy play, how good is he? Who does he compare to that's currently playing in the NBA?

Does his addition make the Clippers a playoff team next season?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: How good is Blake Griffin?

Not sure about playoff team but the team does have a bit of talent if they can stay healthy and learn to play like a team...Blake can be a beast. For some reason he almost reminds me of a smaller Dwight Howard.

mofome

Banned

hes an absolute beast. freak of an athlete for his size, he will dominate early.

I don't really follow college bb that much, i've never seen this guy play, how good is he? Who does he compare to that's currently playing in the NBA?

Jesus Christ himself couldn't make the Clippers a playoff team. :cocktail

WAS AWESOME IN COLLEGE,NO ONE PERSON CAN GET THE CLIPPERS IN THE PLAYOFFS

tripp

EOG Master

WAS AWESOME IN COLLEGE,NO ONE PERSON CAN GET THE CLIPPERS IN THE PLAYOFFS

I dunno, i think the Clippers could be a playoff team next year. Cleveland was one of the worst NBA teams I have ever the year they finished last and got the #1 overall pick. James made them a playoff team right away by himself.

Now I am not saying Blake Griffin will be anything like LeBron James, but Griffin has the potential to be a top 10 player in the league and average 20/10 consistently. Mix that in with Eric Gordon and they have some very nice pieces. They would still need more to be a contender, but if they miss the playoffs again and get another top pick this team could be scary good in 3 years.

Memphis is going to be ridiculously good soon with OJ Mayo, Rudy Gay and now the #2 overall pick, which should be Ricky Rubio. I have a feeling they will waste it on Thabeet though.

tripp

EOG Master

Memphis has already said they would take Thabeet over Griffin

Wow, that is absolutely nuts. Maybe they are just trying to hype up Thabeet to make a trade, but if they truly feel this way I don't know what to say. Even if you really like Thabeet, which I don't at all, to say he's a better prospect than Griffin? That's a bit much.

The Clippers could turn Michael Jordan into Luke Walton.