Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

holy crap...

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>Player Compare Year to Date MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Kemp, Matt CF LA</TD><TD align=right>152</TD><TD align=right>24</TD><TD align=right>42</TD><TD align=right>26</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>25</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>40</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>0.2763</TD><TD align=right>0.3471</TD><TD align=right>0.4605</TD><TD align=right>110.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Pierre, Juan LF LA </TD><TD align=right>80</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>32</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0.4000</TD><TD align=right>0.4783</TD><TD align=right>0.5250</TD><TD align=right>93.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I know, but you don't even like lowell enough to start him over gamel. Gamels playing time is uncertain and he has less than 10 major league at bats.

I guess we'll get volq for lowell. I like your thought process :cheers
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Gamel is a better hitter than LaPorta..

Lowell is in a bit of a slump...if Gamels plays well this weekend, I will start him next week with 6 games at home...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>Player Compare Last 14 Days MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Pierre, Juan LF LA </TD><TD align=right>50</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>21</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0.4200</TD><TD align=right>0.5167</TD><TD align=right>0.6000</TD><TD align=right>70.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Kemp, Matt CF LA</TD><TD align=right>55</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>14</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0.2545</TD><TD align=right>0.3051</TD><TD align=right>0.3636</TD><TD align=right>29.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Looks like I will live and die with my 4 big bats, my 4 good arms, and my 2 stud closers.

Hopefully, I have enough around these guys to make a run.

Also, I cant mismanage my team again!

tripp

EOG Master

did i read that right. cee offered him gonzo AND victo for pretty much just braun and it was declined????

gonzo + victorino is more than what joey got for braun + kinsler + loney.

i am really puzzled by all this:+clueless

Tuckman

Uh Poster

did i read that right. cee offered him gonzo AND victo for pretty much just braun and it was declined????

gonzo + victorino is more than what joey got for braun + kinsler + loney.

i am really puzzled by all this:+clueless

arent we all :cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

and Cee dont even have Vic so he trying to move RJT's guys

wtf is happening?:LMAO

Whats funny is Joey got that deal and then I wake up to see the following offer

Damon for Sanchez and Braynan:+excited-

tripp

EOG Master

why is gamer not posting anymore? i didn't even see him say he was going to stop, he just really pissed at mo. that's happened before though nothing big.

tn- how do i get dempster?

tripp

EOG Master

Tripp using the four man team to beat me. Team has 97 points. 4 players have 91 points

gotta thank ttp for this week so far. 28.5 from jurrjens, 21 from teix. if i don't do the trade i have haren in there instead and he has 0 because of the rain out. nice to catch a break like this, too bad im only up 14 right now because wood is the worst reliver in baseball2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

My trade has a trickle down effect. love it. Tex will end up on mos team eventually anyway for a sick masterson.hill combo

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tucker you are nuts to make one pick tonight.

Beddo will make 3 and if he goes 3-0 and u win your 1 you lose.

I share your Cliff Lee pains. Couldnt win for me either and I had a good size wager on them last night so I was rooting for you. Our battle should go down to the last day the way I see it.

Timetopay

EOG Master

gotta thank ttp for this week so far. 28.5 from jurrjens, 21 from teix. if i don't do the trade i have haren in there instead and he has 0 because of the rain out. nice to catch a break like this, too bad im only up 14 right now because wood is the worst reliver in baseball2348ji23e

I hope Tex has his dick ripped off by Damon and is out for the year as much as u talked about this trade:suit:

tripp

EOG Master

I share your Cliff Lee pains. Couldnt win for me either and I had a good size wager on them last night so I was rooting for you. Our battle should go down to the last day the way I see it.

I'm hoping maybe he gets traded to the NL at the AS break for prospects. Cleveland doesn't have a shot anyways, so let this guy play for a winner. If he got traded to a team like Milwaukee or St Louis, or the Dodgers he'd be a top 10 starter imo.

One can dream..

tripp

EOG Master

I hope Tex has his dick ripped off by Damon and is out for the year as much as u talked about this trade:suit:
lol, i don't even think i ripped you. it is just helping me out in a huge way this week, just as it will for you on many weeks when haren dominates. he already has a week this year where he got me 70 by himself. just bad luck he got rained out.

jurrjens i really only wanted for this week also. i saw he had great matchups and needed a relplacement for haren. traded him today for lester so i am happy.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Guys, i dont post for ONE FUCKING day and you guys are making it sound like i am going off to Baghdad or some shit and abandoning this league.

Calm the fuck down i never said i was leaving, just took a fucking ONE DAY BREAK, cause i realized this was becoming less and less fun and more drama then it should have been.

I checked back in and every second post was "gamer is jumping off a bridge" "where the fuck is BG? he hasnt posted in 4 hours here"

First off me and Mo are good, he knows that, we always say shit to each other, i can say his sis is a whore, he laughs and shit. When i mention that Weiters is batting .280 in the minors and he has been not playing a catcher for some unknown fucking reason he goes apeshit and all, buts thats Mo so its aight.

As for Joey i wish him the best and hope he fucking gets his dick cut off when he tries jerking off into a lawn mower.

Fuck that loser, "i am living the life, capping in my back yard, look at this pic from space of my backyard, i am so rich"

Only a stupid fuck like that can trade away Kinsler and Braun (loney is better then K machine Pena, but he is too fucking stupid to see that too) for some guys by the name of Odog, and Justin "puberty" Upton and a nice pitcher in Garza.

Peavy and Price for kemp seems like a bargain for VD when trades like kinsler and Braun happen (sorry VD for cheapshot)

All in all i really enjoy this league and all u guys, and Joey i am not sure i said this yet, "Go fuck yourself"

Timetopay

EOG Master

Im surprised Mo didnt go to the O-Dog is oooolaalalaaa speech.

That usually hooks em everytime

Timetopay

EOG Master

Guys, i dont post for ONE FUCKING day and you guys are making it sound like i am going off to Baghdad or some shit and abandoning this league.

Calm the fuck down i never said i was leaving, just took a fucking ONE DAY BREAK, cause i realized this was becoming less and less fun and more drama then it should have been.

I checked back in and every second post was "gamer is jumping off a bridge" "where the fuck is BG? he hasnt posted in 4 hours here"

First off me and Mo are good, he knows that, we always say shit to each other, i can say his sis is a whore, he laughs and shit. When i mention that Weiters is batting .280 in the minors and he has been not playing a catcher for some unknown fucking reason he goes apeshit and all, buts thats Mo so its aight.

As for Joey i wish him the best and hope he fucking gets his dick cut off when he tries jerking off into a lawn mower.

Fuck that loser, "i am living the life, capping in my back yard, look at this pic from space of my backyard, i am so rich"

Only a stupid fuck like that can trade away Kinsler and Braun (loney is better then K machine Pena, but he is too fucking stupid to see that too) for some guys by the name of Odog, and Justin "puberty" Upton and a nice pitcher in Garza.

Peavy and Price for kemp seems like a bargain for VD when trades like kinsler and Braun happen (sorry VD for cheapshot)

All in all i really enjoy this league and all u guys, and Joey i am not sure i said this yet, "Go fuck yourself"

Good to see ya back man 12io4j2w90

By the way fuck Willie Mays/Torri Hunter.

Sick of that clown

Timetopay

EOG Master

Wow gamer comes back and goes strong after Joey

This will be a interesting battle when they both around