My little sis Needs Your Votes

Hey guys, I have'nt been around much lately since I've been busy as hell, which is good, but I need a favor from ya. My little sister is in the running for an award for her photography she has done for parent magazine in LA. Do me a favor and go to the link below and vote for her every day until July 15th. Her name is Lisa Reilly. This would be a huge boost for her business and I would greatly appreciate it.:thumbsup

[URL="http://gocitykids.parentsconnect.com/parents-picks/los-angeles-ca-usa/best-los-angeles-family-photographer"]http://gocitykids.parentsconnect.com/parents-picks/los-angeles-ca-usa/best-los-angeles-family-photographer[/URL]
<SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> <!--imgblocked="";if (imgblocked=="yes") document.write('<tr><td class="f" style="background:#fff"><hr>HTML graphics in this message have been blocked. [Show HTML Graphics | Edit Preferences]</td></tr>'); else if (imgblocked=="no") document.write('<tr><td class="f" style="background:#fff"><hr>HTML graphics in this message have been displayed. [Edit Preferences]</td></tr>');//--> </SCRIPT>

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: My little sis Needs Your Votes

Done.........looks like so has some others, lol. Nice to see they give you a idea of what the voting looks like.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Looks like you can only vote once, so everyone needs to cast a vote for crazy. Good luck to your sister bud.

only 40 still , everyone else 0 besides the leader lol
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Thanks guys, you're the best:cheers
Cee, I think they may tally results at the end of the day, but not sure. Lise has moved up 5% each day for the past few days. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

Thanks guys, you're the best:cheers
Cee, I think they may tally results at the end of the day, but not sure. Lise has moved up 5% each day for the past few days. Guess we'll see tomorrow.

Lets hope so. Need to rally and catch 60% person :cheers
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Reference #3.7f30708.1242832105.360fcff

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Done... Every day until July 15.. Good lord I hope you at least get dinner out of this if she wins.

I voted for holly port cuz i dont know you or give a shit about your sister.Im gonna post your thread in the other 8 forums i belong to and tell them to vote for holly cuz "shes my sister" and blah, blah, blah...that 55% should shoot right up.C-ya.
You're a real sack of shit bill.....Where do you live, I think I should pay you a little visit......Mods, ban this idiot!

Thanks again guys, let's see where it stands tomorrow. You can vote once per day, there's 55 days left so I'll keep bumping this for a reminder. :cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

Just voted and still at 45%, WTF?

Doc Mercier

EOG Senior Member

Maybe if she wins she can hook us up with a free contest for a family photo package. 91023i2ndw;l