is there any show with more random hot chicks than...

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
two and a half men?

i've only watched this show maybe 10 times, but everytime i flip to it i see some smoking hot random chick. i'm still watching. :pop:

mofome

Banned
Re: is there any show with more random hot chicks than...

never seen it. maybe i will have to check it out.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

smallville has always had some pretty nice looking girls as well....but they arent as slutty looking as the ones on two and half men....so i guess your show wins

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

not on the air any more but

Married with Children

they ran Playmates on the show seemingly every week - add it up and "MWC" will be tuff to beat

If nobody mentions Mexican (Cuban) TV, you're a bunch of homos. . .Not that there's anything wrong with that. . .

Mexican TV has two, and only two, "bits." One, is smokin' hot chicks with big fakes and small dresses--or bikinis--jumping around with the boobs and all. Two, is a fat guy acting like a bozo. Sometimes they'll throw a curve, and combine the two "bits."

konck

EOG Veteran

You gotta watch Manaswers91023i2ndw;l

konck

EOG Veteran

opps oh well my Wife doesn't let me watch it long enough to spnell msnaswers:LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

If nobody mentions Mexican (Cuban) TV, you're a bunch of homos. . .Not that there's anything wrong with that. . .

Mexican TV has two, and only two, "bits." One, is smokin' hot chicks with big fakes and small dresses--or bikinis--jumping around with the boobs and all. Two, is a fat guy acting like a bozo. Sometimes they'll throw a curve, and combine the two "bits."

100% agree - those shows are SENSATIONAL _ you just hope the big fat blob isn't on TV so much so the HOTTTTTTTTTTTT babes with bodies to die for can - great call here