Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tennessee plans to self-report another NCAA secondary violation after a high school recruit was mentioned by name Tuesday on Lane Kiffin's Twitter page<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

J

joeybagadonuts

I think everyone's back breaks down. Gravity has a nice effect on people. I'm 6'2 190 and my back has been sore anymore. Never really been over weight at all in life either. Just played a lotta sports
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Likewise. Playing 10 years of baseball with normal leagues, traveling teams, etc was bad for my knees since I played catcher. I moved on late in High School to play golf and played golf in College as well. Also not good for the back when they make you fuckin play/practice 6 hours a day! Follow all that by working for 10 years sitting behind a desk for 60-80 hours a week, and anyone's back will be fucked up.

Guess a young 20s geek like Gamer would know nothing about that, though. Throwing Magic The Gathering cards in the hallway in between classes and Dungeons and Dragons on the weekdays isn't too tough on the body, right Gamer?
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

biggamer3

EOG Master

Likewise. Playing 10 years of baseball with normal leagues, traveling teams, etc was bad for my knees since I played catcher. I moved on late in High School to play golf and played golf in College as well. Also not good for the back when they make you fuckin play/practice 6 hours a day! Follow all that by working for 10 years sitting behind a desk for 60-80 hours a week, and anyone's back will be fucked up.

Guess a young 20s geek like Gamer would know nothing about that, though. Throwing Magic The Gathering cards in the hallway in between classes and Dungeons and Dragons on the weekdays isn't too tough on the body, right Gamer?
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Yo Brokeback u sure seem to know an awful lot about those games, care to fill me in on the rules so i can join ya online.

PS if we ever meet up i will kick your ass in Basketball.

U will probably beat my ass in your favorite sport

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhGXacp0P3U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HhGXacp0P3U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

biggamer3

EOG Master

I wouldn't wanna be on joeys bad side.

Besides him giving up his fantasy studs for chump change what good comes out of being on his good side?

seems like a depressed demented soul with all the stalking of Jman he does

J

joeybagadonuts

I wouldn't wanna be on joeys bad side.

Don't worry Tucker, you're my Vegas homie.

91023i2ndw;l

Gamer, the kosher cowboy on the other hand is a little twerp that talks big but is a huge stiff and a douchebag.

TTP, you think Gamer can make the "Sweet 16" this year??

biggamer3

EOG Master

George Carlin said it best when dealing with a fucker who is stronger then ya

"They say if you cant beat'em join'em, i saw if you cant beat'em arrange to have them beaten"

Yo Brokeback, i just paid Jman 50 bucks watch your back, and your ass

J

joeybagadonuts

Besides him giving up his fantasy studs for chump change what good comes out of being on his good side?

seems like a depressed demented soul with all the stalking of Jman he does

I don't, and haven't ever stalked anyone. You must know stalking well, how many chicks have restraining orders against you? If I saw a little geek like you around, I'd call the cops.

Depressed and demented? Never been called those before, but if it makes ya feel better, keep thinking that, kid. Gamer is like a 5star in the making. Keep projecting, guy.
oij213490

biggamer3

EOG Master

Brokeback i think anyone who thinks of who is the biggest douche for 5 months in a row should automatically get an invite as a top seed

J

joeybagadonuts

George Carlin said it best when dealing with a fucker who is stronger then ya

"They say if you cant beat'em join'em, i saw if you cant beat'em arrange to have them beaten"

Yo Brokeback, i just paid Jman 50 bucks watch your back, and your ass

Did you pay him in bagels or latkes? I know you have no money or you might have paid CW by now, and you sure seem to talk about J a lot, did he teach you how to be a piece of shit stiff?
:+clueless

biggamer3

EOG Master

brokeback, jewish jokes are very original and new, good stuff with the bagels.

What race are you, for someone who talks like the internet sheriff u reveal very little about yourself other then you are broke and have some issues with walking straight

Timetopay

EOG Master

Guys i aint getting in the middle of this one. No probs with anyone in the league(at this minute) and gonna let some others scrap.

Gamer and Joey both been cool with me over the years

J

joeybagadonuts

brokeback, jewish jokes are very original and new, good stuff with the bagels.

What race are you, for someone who talks like the internet sheriff u reveal very little about yourself other then you are broke and have some issues with walking straight

Sure, you need some ammo since I'm owning you, no problem.

I'm 30, an accountant by trade, as well as a gym owner, and Real Estate Agent. I attended Community College at the age of 16 since I was too young to go to a real school and too scared to leave my family. I ended up going to U of San Fran to study economics and dropped out in my senior year to take care of my dying grandfather.

My race, is American, though my family immigrated here from Italy in the early 1930s. So feel free to call me a WOP, a Dago, or anything else anti-italian. In fact, I come from illegal immigrants! My grandfather jumped ship from the Italian Merchant Marines to come to America. Oh, and he was a degenerate horse and craps player who lost a 1967 Mustang he bought for my Aunt the day she graduated from college.

I'm normal weight and height and before getting hurt was working for Microsoft. I have a GF and live in a house (actually it's a duplex and I live in one unit) that I was lucky enough to be able to purchase when the small start-up I worked for was bought by Microsoft.

Anything else you want to know, just ask! I have many Jewish friends by the way and know plenty about it- That's why I can make jokes.

Maval Tov on getting owned in this agrument!

J

joeybagadonuts

Guys i aint getting in the middle of this one. No probs with anyone in the league(at this minute) and gonna let some others scrap.

Gamer and Joey both been cool with me over the years

No way, Timer. You are next on my list for talking shit about my trade with Mo.

Watch your back, son.
:pop:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Joey talking about getting fucked in a deal - look at me pal

Tripp bent me over telling me Haren is top 5 pitcher. I got torched on that deal.

Little fucker will pay though. I gonna have Haren 3 start against him when we play heads up

J

joeybagadonuts

Oh, and I just thought of something- My grandmother was full Sicilian, born and raised. I guess that means I'm part black, so I take offense to you pretending to be black. We got major beef now Timer. I know where you live, I'm coming to get you.....
:pop:

biggamer3

EOG Master

Sure, you need some ammo since I'm owning you, no problem.

I'm 30, an accountant by trade, as well as a gym owner, and Real Estate Agent. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO I attended Community College at the age of 16 since I was too young to go to a real school and too scared to leave my family. I ended up going to U of San Fran to study economics and dropped out (splains alot like why you were so into anothers guys looks) in my senior year to take care of my dying grandfather.

My race, is American, though my family immigrated here from Italy in the early 1930s. So feel free to call me a WOP, a Dago, or anything else anti-italian. In fact, I come from illegal immigrants! My grandfather jumped ship from the Italian Merchant Marines to come to America. Oh, and he was a degenerate horse and craps player who lost a 1967 Mustang he bought for my Aunt the day she graduated from college.

I'm normal weight and height and before getting hurt was working for Microsoft. I have a GF and live in a house (actually it's a duplex and I live in one unit) that I was lucky enough to be able to purchase when the small start-up I worked for was bought by Microsoft.

Anything else you want to know, just ask! I have many Jewish friends by the way and know plenty about it- That's why I can make jokes.

Maval Tov on getting owned in this agrument!
Any other make believe professions?

You also an MMA fighter at night?

Yo where you copy/paste that shit about your childhood from? solid stuff.

Your GF wheel you around or you got a motorized chair?

I got no problem with you and i wish you the best, i just also wish a bus ran over your ass.

PS anyone who is in their 30's and uses terms like "ownage" is a bagadicks

J

joeybagadonuts

Tucker,

Accept my trade. I need to get over on someone to redeem myself. Remember, I know where you deal cards.... I also have mafia connections in Ohio (I am Italian after-all and know Journeymike) He said his Gambino "associates" can help me make things happen out in Vegas....

Tuckman

Uh Poster

deciding if i want to give up zambo or not, thats the hold up, simmer down.. if u dont want to wait like i asked u to do then withdraw it, no sweat off my back

J

joeybagadonuts

Any other make believe professions?

You also an MMA fighter at night?

Yo where you copy/paste that shit about your childhood from? solid stuff.

Your GF wheel you around or you got a motorized chair?

I got no problem with you and i wish you the best, i just also wish a bus ran over your ass.

That's the best you could do with all I gave you? Fucking a, 5star could have came up with something better than that.

If I wanted to make up a profession, don't you think maybe I would have said I was something good like a fukkin Doctor or Lawyer or some shit? How old are you anyways? Have you had your first sip of Manichevitz yet? Also, if you want, Mo can verify anything you want.

Gamer is a Virgin-

Yes- -130
No- +110

Anyone want any action?

J

joeybagadonuts

i actually got ripped off a bit, but i needed the extra OF

I needed a solid OF and a solid SP, I got both. I'm pleased with the deal, no matter what the peanut gallery has to say on the matter. I'm in last place and need to make moves. I think even though my record is shit, my team is far from the worst.
91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Mo you got the two best players in the deal BY FAR, and did a hell of a job dealing a few avg guys and a nice starter for two studs.

looks like you need all the help though on offense with Sizemore off the juice and Wright "struggling" :houra

haha yeah i was about to just waive wright since hes struggling but this trade opened up a roster spot for him.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tuck just got his shit pushed in with that deal

Maggs and Kazmir are done. Nothing left.

Vlad is a gimp who is on his last leg

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo can you bend over a few more guys. Would like to see you have all your bats top 2 round picks.

mofome

Banned

now this is some funny shit to come back to. people ripping away and mo escapes the fire somehow. i love it!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

we get books. fuck i forgot. :shoot:

Ill pm ya in a bit. hitting the road

yea try not to take advantage of him, i'm trying to get him enough guys so he dont trade and get ripped off, he is by far the easiest person ever to rip off in a fantasy trade, trust me i have put the boots to him numerous times in the freewinners league :cocktail