Congrats to Betfirstclass for the upgrade from SBR

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: Congrats to Betfirstclass for the upgrade from SBR

DOUG YEARS AGO I GOT SET UP WITH CRIS ON CREDIT BECAUSE THE BOOK I WAS USING GAVE ME AN OFFSHORE CREDIT ACCOUNT.THE DEAL WAS WE SETTLED WHEN ONE OF US HITS 5 DIMES EITHER WAY (UP OR DOWM) WELL A FEW YEARS AGAO I BET MORE THAN I DO NOW AND I GOT MY ACCOUNT UP TO 7 DIMES AND I ASKED THIS GUY DAVE TO GET PAID.HE SAYS TO ME JIM I DEAL WITH THIS GUY IN NEW JERSEY HE WILL PAY YOU JUST CALL HIM.SO HERE I AM CALLING SOME F-CKING NUT TO MEET UP AND GET MY CASH WELL RIGHT AWAY I COULKD TELL BY THE WAY THIS GUY WAS TALKING HE WAS EITHER A HITMAN OR A DRUG ADDICT I JUST DIDNT TRUST HIM.HE SAYS TO ME JIM NO PROBLEM I HAVE THE MONEY CAN YOU MEET ME ON THE NEY JERSEY TRUNPIKE TOMORROW NIGHT AT 9P.M. I SAID TO MYSELF WHAT THE F-CK I DRIVE TO NEW JERSEY TO GET SHOT OT ROBBED BY SOME EX CON LOOKING TO SAVE 7 DIMES AM I OUT OF MY MIND.SO I CALLED MICKEY AT BET CRIS AND TOLD HIM I WASNT BEING PAID BY THE AGENT AND THERES NO WAY I AM DRIVING TO NEW JERSEY TO MEET SOME HITMAN.I SAID MICKEY YOU BETTER COME UP WITH A BETTER WAY TO PAY ME OR I AM GOING PUBLIC IN THE FORUMS.

THAT WORKED BECAUSE I GOT PAID WESTERN UNION THE NEXT DAY AND I HAVE NEVER EVEN LOOKED AT BET CRIS'S WEBSITE SINCE.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

CRIS ISNT LENNY FROM CASCADE BUT A LOT OF BACKDOOR STUFF HAPPENS THROUGH BET CRIS THIS IS WHY BFC IS ONBOARD.MICKY IS PROBABLY BACKING THIS PLACES CREDIT ACCOUNTS FOR A FEE.BET CRIS ISNT GETTING INVOLVED BECAUSE THERE NICE GUYS THERES A MONEY PAYOUT HERE.

I've never had an agent, Jim. But I wouldn't meet one a good 100+ miles away, if I had one, defeats the purpose, doesn't it ? I believe your story, as I know you bet. I'd be worried about a hit, as well, or some sort of robbery, after payment, at least.

I sure think the agent would come to Boston to collect from you !

I see no reason to use CRIS/ Bookmaker unless you bet huge, are super sharp with opening football/hoops lines,etc.

Not much reason for most to play there, IMO.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

BFC is moving in the right direction and connecting with good books such as CRIS/Bookmaker can't hurt...SBR ratings are horseshit and will always be, they know nothing about smaller books and don't know nothing unless they get info from the streets...

CRIS ISNT LENNY FROM CASCADE BUT A LOT OF BACKDOOR STUFF HAPPENS THROUGH BET CRIS THIS IS WHY BFC IS ONBOARD.MICKY IS PROBABLY BACKING THIS PLACES CREDIT ACCOUNTS FOR A FEE.BET CRIS ISNT GETTING INVOLVED BECAUSE THERE NICE GUYS THERES A MONEY PAYOUT HERE.

IMO, BFC doesn't need CRIS backing, their high enough vig....should ensure profitability alone, as long as they update their lines properly, and possibly layoff as called for with others like Pinny, Matchbook,Betfair,etc.

They can succeed, with full vig, and super fast payoffs.

I need Matchbook type vig, personally, but I can see BFC carving out a niche for themselves.... best for them to prohibit Mike's posting, he's to crazy/passionate/nutz,whatever !

BFC is moving in the right direction and connecting with good books such as CRIS/Bookmaker can't hurt...SBR ratings are horseshit and will always be, they know nothing about smaller books and don't know nothing unless they get info from the streets...

agree, but SBR ratings are better than most others, and comprehensive, certainly not perfect.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Doug, I think that you can get better ratings from posters at most forums and more inside information than SBR...

Apple

Banned

So true.. Real Mickey Mouse operation over there..

VD knows his stuff :cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Thanks Gyno, but just talking from experience and being around some good, knowledgable people...

SBR must be doing something right, but the way they grade some of these books are totally wrong and by the time some of these books go south, it is too late...

Doug, I think that you can get better ratings from posters at most forums and more inside information than SBR...

I don't need it , very much. I give the advice, have like 200+ books in my history.

Matchbook alone covers most of my current needs, toss in 5D, and a few more, and I'm good.

Thanks Gyno, but just talking from experience and being around some good, knowledgable people...

SBR must be doing something right, but the way they grade some of these books are totally wrong and by the time some of these books go south, it is too late...

Who does it more betterer, VD ?

It's imperfect, at best.

and NO, I don't work for SBR.

Apple

Banned

Its definitely hurting the industry.. No question about it..

To be fair about it..... Gyno isn't really exactly a neutral guy, re: SBR. He has 20K+ posts there. Something went wrong. I like Gabe, and all, but this is not a neutral party.

I'm just adding some context.

To be fair about it..... Gyno isn't really exactly a neutral guy, re: SBR. He has 20K+ posts there. Something went wrong. I like Gabe, and all, but this is not a neutral party.

I'm just adding some context.

Doug, look at Gynos pic! His face screams neutrality.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HIS FACE SCREAMS F-G

I AM LAYING EVEN MONEY THIS GUY ISNT A GYNECOLOGIST HE IS A GROIN/ACOLOGIST BIG DIFFERENCE ONE STUDIES FEMALE BODIES THIS ONE STUDIES THE MALE BODY :handjob:

I HOPE THAT ISNT HIS REAL PICTURE IT SCREAMS F-G

So true.. Real Mickey Mouse operation over there..

VD knows his stuff :cheers
The kid at SBR is just about as useless as they come. But having some people like Ganch on staff, keeps his head above water. Justin is also decent people, but can use some improvement.

Grading new books hasn't changed a bit in the years SBR has been aound. They don't examine any new stand alone book. They look at some of DNS things, some old server records and make a decision based soley on this. If they took the time to look over BFC finacials they'd know that they could withstand HUGE runs and be ok. There are a couple of other newer D rated books that have great finacial background and because of old server information, the kid is holding grade.

HIS FACE SCREAMS F-G

I AM LAYING EVEN MONEY THIS GUY ISNT A GYNECOLOGIST HE IS A GROIN/ACOLOGIST BIG DIFFERENCE ONE STUDIES FEMALE BODIES THIS ONE STUDIES THE MALE BODY :handjob:

I HOPE THAT ISNT HIS REAL PICTURE IT SCREAMS F-G

I'll give you even money that your the biggest fuckin douchebag/useless fuckin poster on these forums.

Wade

EOG Master

The kid at SBR is just about as useless as they come. But having some people like Ganch on staff, keeps his head above water. Justin is also decent people, but can use some improvement.

That guy Justin never bets on games. Thats why he works for SBR.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Transfers add credabilty (sp), IMO. That's a good thing for BFC. The fees should be waived. All transfers will be BFC to BM, so BM trusts BFC to settle. Nobody in their right mind transfers out of CRIS/ BM.

doug if i had funds in bookmaker i would transfer to BFC for a $25 fee and roll it 1x to be nice (even though its not required) and withdraw. it would be a lot easier and faster than withdrawing from bookmaker at this present time.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

VD is it true that Cris/BM still does transfers with the stiff book cascade?

doug if i had funds in bookmaker i would transfer to BFC for a $25 fee and roll it 1x to be nice (even though its not required) and withdraw. it would be a lot easier and faster than withdrawing from bookmaker at this present time.

You can't transfer out of Bookmaker for $25. It's more like $200. or more

eat at quiznos

EOG Member

This is like Walmart doing business with your local hardware store. Just a fucking joke. Zero upside for CRIS.

This is like Walmart doing business with your local hardware store. Just a fucking joke. Zero upside for CRIS.

Well CRIS will get incoming transfers, and none out, which isn't bad. They aren't stupid, must think BFC will pay them.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

Well CRIS will get incoming transfers, and none out, which isn't bad. They aren't stupid, must think BFC will pay them.

Doug, I will agree MOST have already Been BFC to BOOKMAKER & expect this trend to con't . . . . However, we will Process some CRIS to BFC if for no other reason the $25 Fee AND knowing you can get Paid here in Less Than 1 Hour (Typically)

BigDaddy

EOG Master

As far as I know, the answer is no....used to, but stopped around 2004..:cheers

pretty sure poster fizz works for the cris group as from previous posts he engages in disputes on the forum

<table id="post1494878" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(51, 102, 153) -moz-use-text-color rgb(51, 102, 153) rgb(51, 102, 153); border-width: 0px; font-weight: normal;"> 02-06-2009, 09:52 AM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(51, 102, 153) rgb(51, 102, 153) rgb(51, 102, 153) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #80 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(51, 102, 153); border-width: 0px;" width="175"> Fizzz <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1494878", true); </script>
SBR Sharp

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_1494878" style="border-right: 0px solid rgb(51, 102, 153);"> <!-- ICONS -->
<!-- ICONS --> <!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(51, 102, 153);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Here is a detailed list for transfers with the CRIS family

We transfer to:
5 Dimes
Bet Jamaica
Betehorse
Cascade ***We do transfers to them, they do not transfer funds to us***
Catalina
First Fidelity
Grande
Hollywood
Instant Action
Jazz/ABC Islands
Matchbook ***Not for DSI***
Olympic/The Greek
Pinnacle ***Not for DSI*** (listed customers only)
Tradewins
Vegas Vic / BetVegas
WSEX ***Not for DSI***
</td></tr></tbody></table>