My little sis Needs Your Votes

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: My little sis Needs Your Votes

someone vote for one of the zeros and see if it changes

i smell scam

I have a feeling this one is getting canceled. Bad line on Crazy's sis. Can we get Mike from BFC in here to work this out?

someone vote for one of the zeros and see if it changes

i smell scam
:+textinb3Just looked at the stats again and now they show the others at -5%............Anyone notice that Holly is the only one without a phone # or address?????

Still at 50%:+clueless Seems like some bullshit is going on, guess they don't want a runaway. Let's keep going guys. Thanks for the support

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Would be nice if they would show total votes instead of just 50% since they both can't be at a full 50% if anyone else has a vote.

Out of the way early today.

Thanks bud! Hey man, are you going to the 400 in July? I'm going to the 600 this weekend and have plans for the 400.

Funny you asked. I answered some weird phone number the other day and it was a recording of Dale Jr telling me not to forget to buy my tickets. Yeah I live in town so I go to all of the races. Let me know when your arrival is and we'll hook up.

Funny you asked. I answered some weird phone number the other day and it was a recording of Dale Jr telling me not to forget to buy my tickets. Yeah I live in town so I go to all of the races. Let me know when your arrival is and we'll hook up.
You got it bro!:thumbsup

Last bump til Tuesday....See you guys then! Have a safe and good holiday weekend boys and girls:smoking2:

ballwonder

EOG Master

Seems to be stuck at 50% crazy, not sure why but no matter how much we vote it stays there.

Strange shit, it has been staying at 50%. I'm not giving up though, but something seems shady about this:+clueless

Da Bump Again................This looks so damn rigged. Let's make a statement guys:suit:

Let's go guys! It's back to 50/50 again. We need to get a comfortable lead here. :cheers

ballwonder

EOG Master

It's now 50% your sis and 49% other person...........no reason she cannot win!