Wednesday Night MLB In-Game where the winners are cheered in and the blown saves are cursed repeatedly

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Wednesday Night MLB In-Game where the winners are cheered in and the blown saves are cursed repeatedly

marlins game 1
rays
twins
astros
reds
nats
angels
blue jays

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: Wednesday Night MLB In-Game where the winners are cheered in and the blown saves are cursed repeatedly

Fucking Nats

:LMAO:LMAO

Mammon

EOG Master

Harang is one uggly mofome! time has really got him in the dog house..

Mammon

EOG Master

Nats escape, Cy maholm up..

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

what the fuck is wrong with kazmir...fuck

Mammon

EOG Master

Kazmir another strong start

:LMAO12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

guthrie is pretty good

mofome

Banned

dumb fuck zimm cant catch a routine grounder now.

:shoot:

and cy penny leaves men on base every inning. tor is unreal till im on tor.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

os about to leave 2 more on. should be awesome

mofome

Banned

oh strange, the os miss a 2 run double by an inch. now they will get out. nice luck yanks.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

HOLY SHIT!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

Chad hits an RBI single up the middle, nope! it hits off the pitchers leg and goes right to jeter for an out

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

the clown fucking yanks get lucky as SHIT twice in a row. terrible job is rewarded. how the fuck does this shit happen every muther fucking day.

mofome

Banned

mofome

Banned

nats ready to leave 2 in scoring position. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetnesssss

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

c'mon rays, start scoring some fucking runs. these motherfuckers better now fuck me two days straight.

watch the marlins blow it too. 2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

nice to see penny getting hammered but he has a shutout anyway

mofome

Banned

nats leave 2 on
yanks get lucky as shit....just lucky, not good
penny is pounded every inning but has a shut out

oh the life

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Reds up by 2! :houra

mofome

Banned

2 and 0 count on rios, he swings at ball 3 not even close. well done you fucking retard

mofome

Banned

Tor continues to rock penny. they will leave men on 2nd and 3rd. lol im sure

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

mofome

Banned

Fuck me in the fucking ass. what the fuck. penny is a muther fucking joke. first pitch fastball down the fucking middle like an absolutely worthless fucking clown and wells pops out. your clean up hitter gets a first pitch fastball, with no movement, right down the middle, with 2 in scoring position. thats got to be 2 runs, but for me its zero.

over and tor go 0-2 when they should be looking great. what a fucking joke this shit is.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

on the jays too.

worst is the rays. kaz fucking sucks.

mofome

Banned

on the jays too.

worst is the rays. kaz fucking sucks.

yeah if tor just fucking sucked or penny was just great then fuck it. but...tor is smoking the ball and penny is fucking awful. he cant locate anything...at all. hes the worst fucking pitcher on any team today but he has 3 shut out innings anyway.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

more runs for the a's, home run for the red sox.

mo, we usually end up on the same side, and we usually both get fucked. wanna start posting your plays early in the today so i can fade? :^)

mofome

Banned

i do post them and no i dont care, just shoot me.

mofome

Banned

this has gotten fucking unbelievable.

Baltimore has first and 3rd with zero outs vs a clown, they score none.
The Nationals have 2 on with 1 out vs a fucking clown. They score none

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

how can this happen all day in every game against whatever i have. first and 3rd vs clown fucking hughes with jone, markakis, and huff coming up and you get zero?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned
Re: ~~~ Wednesday Night NBA Celebration: Eastern Conference Finals In-Game ~~~

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mammon

EOG Master

I go to say who has Kazmir in the eog league?

mofome

Banned

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mofome

Banned

someone please kill me.

now pitt scores on an error. dunn just loafing around, blows a bubble when he goes to pick up the ball, then he misses the cut off man. the clown, laroche, would have been out by 20 feet if he just hits the cut off man.

so, pitt does nothing and they score on accident. just hope someone fucks up and they do.

mofome

Banned

cy penny with zero Ks, he cant get anyone to miss, but tor smashes the ball right at people all day. nothing like just hoping you get luck.

:hangt

Mammon

EOG Master

Can't believe you got nats vs cy winner

mofome

Banned

now the brewers leave 2 in scoring position. how the fuck can i get screwed in every fucking game. cant get one muther fucking hit with a man on.

washington
balt
mil
tor

men in scoring position all fucking day and no fucking runs? please give me a fucking break

mofome

Banned

now minn is going to leave a lead off man in scoring position

mofome

Banned

mauer didnt come close to swinging, but ring him up anyway

mofome

Banned

danks makes a mistake down the middle, mvp morn misses it.