Adam Lambert -290 to win American Idol..

Apple

Banned
1* Adam Lambert to win American Idol -290

Should cash, Adam Lambert is going to be a superstar.. You never know with these things but I think Lambert is the most consistent contestant the show has ever had. He has never given a bad or subpar performance yet.. Screw it, one unit

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: Adam Lambert -290 to win American Idol..

Lambert was actually in the 'bottom 3' on week where as Gokey never was in 'danger'.

Gokey was actually not very good last time, that was the first time that Gokey was a bit inconsistent. Gokey has been very consistent so far.

Lambert should win, but i don't know about laying almost 3 dollars.

While I agree that Lambert "should" win I wouldn't lay that price. His act walks on a high wire (in more ways than one) and his style does turn a large number of people off. At this point he certainly doesn't need the "American Idol winner" label to make him a star.

Gokey, while he can sing, is just too boring to win in my opinion.

This leaves room for a wholesome guy like Chris to sneak up and take the top spot.

All just my observations from watching the whole season.

Best of luck though.

IAG

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Kris Allen is 10-1 on Pinny to win the entire enchilada.

Kris Allen is 10-1 on Pinny to win the entire enchilada.

Not a bad value play there. Lambert is certainly not as much of a lock as people believe he is.
Just look back on some of the past winners... some very forgettable names in there.

Sometimes the "BEST" don't always win and he won't. Same goes for Rachel Alexander. But hey lets wait and see.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

i do not watch the show but I've heard how good he apparently is...this could be a "Chris Daughtry situation" where they have somebody else win because they know he will become a superstar anyways...just my 2 cents

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

i do not watch the show but I've heard how good he apparently is...this could be a "Chris Daughtry situation" where they have somebody else win because they know he will become a superstar anyways...just my 2 cents

Hmmm, interesting thought.

I'm not sure all the young girls who scream for him realize he's gay. A few people on some other threads are thinking his sexuality may come out and hurt his chances.

One male contestant a few weeks ago tried to make a joking comment, he said that a man came up to him and told him that he loves Adam, or something like that. I think it kind of went over most people's heads.

After giving this some thought tonight (yeah, I'm bored) I think this is how this might play out.
If Kris gets voted off this week, then it's game over and Lambert wins. If Gokey gets voted off this week then Kris has a puncher's chance of winning it.

As with most things, it's all about the match-ups gents.
Now, time to think about something else b/c this is just supposed to be a stupid show that I share time with the wife watching TV. :+textinb3

IAG

Apple

Banned

Well thats why we only risk so much.. I have some Adam at higher odds but for very small amounts and I never posted it..

Kris Allen has basically no shot of winning and I think Adam has a stronger fanbase than Gokey.. We'll see.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I have an interesting theory on Adam and why he might win afterall. My theory is that Allison's fan base are all voting for Adam. He's going to get most of her voters. They did a duet together and there is a lot of people who think they are a 'really cute couple'. (i know, i know, you don't even have to say it)

Will Kris get danny's voters? That's the 64 dollar question but i feel the Allison voters are behind Adam for the most part.

roach23

Banned

1* Adam Lambert to win American Idol -290

Should cash, Adam Lambert is going to be a superstar.. You never know with these things but I think Lambert is the most consistent contestant the show has ever had. He has never given a bad or subpar performance yet.. Screw it, one unit

I think he wins but i doubt he's gonna be a superstar.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I think he wins but i doubt he's gonna be a superstar.

He's sort of a superstar already. But, i know what you are saying, will people fill up arenas to see him and buy his albums....time will tell.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

i bet Lambert and im trying to wager out of it cause i now think Cris will win. Problem is they only had a 75 max wager and wont let me bet the other side now :hangt Cris doesn't even have any odds up or i would wager out of it there:hangt Im stuck. Two other books don't have anything either. I can't see how Lambert wins The guy who talked about the Ruben /Clay Aken final said it best. I blew it. Is there any chance u guys could help ur pal and set aside an hour Tuesday night and help me dial this fruit loop in?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

i bet Lambert and im trying to wager out of it cause i now think Cris will win. Problem is they only had a 75 max wager and wont let me bet the other side now :hangt Cris doesn't even have any odds up or i would wager out of it there:hangt Im stuck. Two other books don't have anything either. I can't see how Lambert wins The guy who talked about the Ruben /Clay Aken final said it best. I blew it. Is there any chance u guys could help ur pal and set aside an hour Tuesday night and help me dial this fruit loop in?

What you do is this. Go on every Lambert, Iraheta, Gokey and Allen youtube video and tell the world 'please vote for adam, i'm not well, i'll kill myself if he loses"

Problem solved. You'll get thousands of votes from people who don't want to see you leave this earth.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

What you do is this. Go on every Lambert, Iraheta, Gokey and Allen youtube video and tell the world 'please vote for adam, i'm not well, i'll kill myself if he loses"

Problem solved. You'll get thousands of votes from people who don't want to see you leave this earth.

If people knew it was me i would be doomed.:hangt Cris would win in a landslide

Apple

Banned

He's sort of a superstar already. But, i know what you are saying, will people fill up arenas to see him and buy his albums....time will tell.

I think he will be one of the biggest stars to ever come from IDOL..

Apple

Banned

What are you worried about? Odds haven't moved, and nothing has surfaced to believe Adam isn't going to win.. I have some Adam at + odds as well, so I really hope this gay dude wins.

You can bet on Kris at +260 at GREEK and 5 DIMES.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

What are you worried about? Odds haven't moved, and nothing has surfaced to believe Adam isn't going to win.. I have some Adam at + odds as well, so I really hope this gay dude wins.

Gyno this isnt like the NBA where i have refs and some players cheating for me. When i saw the final three and saw Cris the biggest dog i couldn't believe it and he stayed. We are in big trouble here and it is better safe to get out of this then stay. There is a big majority of people who won't vote for him just like Clay Aiken. I also thought his two songs last week were horrible. First time i ever thought that about him. Im not gonna fund another account because i might lose 275 dollars. I had Cook last year and felt confident even tho the kid had all the teeny boppers. I don't feel confident at all with this wager. Not at all. If the fans loved him so much then he would have drilled both of those guys last week. The vote was a million apart. Who even knows if he beat Cris last week? Just do me a favore and get ur ass on that phone Tonight!!! Who knows if they even count votes with this shit? When there is money involved i don't trust anyone in a position like this. Money isn't the root of all evil. Its assholes with money that is the root of all evil.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

how do you guys watch that show?

i 2nd fk, it is the best show on tv, esp for music lovers............this season has been fun becoz adam has kicked ass and as the judges said has been maybe the most unique contestant ever who brings the heat every wk, the dude has great talent not just in singing but choosing and arranging songs with creativity

roach23

Banned

Its the best show on television. Its one of the only non-sports shows i watch on tv. That, and Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo!! :LMAO

You watch Millinoaire Matchmaker but not Real Housewives of New Jersey?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You watch Millinoaire Matchmaker but not Real Housewives of New Jersey?

No, i don't watch the real housewives from Bumfuck, Arkansas. Mil Matchmaker is great, one of my favorite shows. The last episode of the season was just the other day, so they are done with new episodes until next year.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Im out. BetCris finally offered it. To dangerous to take Adam for my blood. Now i don't have to call :+textinb3

roach23

Banned

No, i don't watch the real housewives from Bumfuck, Arkansas. Mil Matchmaker is great, one of my favorite shows. The last episode of the season was just the other day, so they are done with new episodes until next year.

It's no where close to being as good as Real Houswives of NJ.

Millionaire Matchmaker is just some ugly jewish linebacker bitch who sets up rich dudes (who are usually boring) with gold diggers. There is almost never any drama or entertainment value.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Odds have dropped like a rock gyno. U need to bail out of this sinkin ship. This is worst then the USS Minnow.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

:yikess<table onmouseover="changeto(event, '#E6E6E6')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#E6E6E6')" style="width: 100%;" border="0"><tbody><tr class="AlternatingData1"><td>06:00 PM</td><td style="width: 53%;">105 Adam Lambert</td><td style="width: 22%;">-128</td> </tr><tr class="AlternatingData1"> <td> </td><td>106 Kris Allen</td><td>+112</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

thor what shop has that line? thanks!

Sorry Try i was out all day. It was at Pinnacle and it is still up.

<table onmouseover="changeto(event, '#E6E6E6')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#E6E6E6')" style="width: 100%;" border="0"><tbody><tr class="AlternatingData1"><td>06:00 PM</td><td style="width: 53%;">105 Adam Lambert</td><td style="width: 22%;">-152</td> </tr><tr class="AlternatingData1"> <td> </td><td>106 Kris Allen</td><td>+136</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Shitty Intertop has
<table class="spofslip" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="blackbig"><td align="left">Option</td> <td align="center">Win Odds</td> </tr> <tr> <td id="FR599948!2" onclick="MC4(this,'FR599948!2|;');" onmouseover="M2(this);" onmouseout="M1(this);" class="betting-selectbetgrey-tdnor">Adam Lambert</td> <td id="FR599948!2odds" class="betting-selectbetgrey-td" onmouseover="M6(this);" onmouseout="M3(this);" onclick="MC3(this,'FR599948!2|;');" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">-182</td> </tr> <tr> <td id="FR599948!26" onclick="MC4(this,'FR599948!26|;');" onmouseover="M2(this);" onmouseout="M1(this);" class="betting-selectbetgrey-tdnor">Kris Allen</td> <td id="FR599948!26odds" class="betting-selectbetgrey-td" onmouseover="M6(this);" onmouseout="M3(this);" onclick="MC3(this,'FR599948!26|;');" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">+130</td></tr></tbody></table>

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Matchbook has Adam -138 Kris +130.

Kris is a great bet.