We, the gambling community, are a lazy species, who has done any cardio in the last month? What did you do

mofome

Banned
I get my butt in the gym and still find it hard to find the motivation to really get the heart pumping despite knowing how important it is for me. I always think to myself that I will start tomorrow...

We need to kick one another in the ass and get in some shape! There are too many pantloads running around town these days. We cut of years of our lives by being too lazy to put in 10-20 minutes a day, 5 times a week. Thats birthdays with sons, daughters, friends, and others. Got to get after it.

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: We, the gambling community, are a lazy species, who has done any cardio in the last month? What did you do

i have been saying i'm gonna get back into the gym for the past 2 weeks, work destroyed my motivation for 3 weeks, excess hours, crazy shifts, i had zero ambition..i'm back at it tommorrow though, gonna start concentrating on life again and get away from the distractions...

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: We, the gambling community, are a lazy species, who has done any cardio in the last month? What did you do

played basketball for an hour and a half or so.

last weekend i ran a 2-minute half-mile. only 2 minutes of brutality, but my heart-rate was definitely high for a good 10-15 minutes after that.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

DOes sex count?

cheapseats

EOG Master

True, I have found over $7.50 in change jogging this year, pennies, nickels and quarters, I know, I know, but hey, its money.

J

joeybagadonuts

Yup, done cardio a few times in the last month. Wish I could do more. Need to get my back back into shape.

I did play some tennis last night, that kinda counts.

Do all night coke binges with hookers count?

PassTheRock

EOG Master

Do all night coke binges with hookers count?
That would definitely get your heart pumping. I'm not sure how healthy it is though. But on the fun factor it has to be a 10.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I need to get focused - I'm going to Brazil in less than 30 days

mofome

Banned

True, I have found over $7.50 in change jogging this year, pennies, nickels and quarters, I know, I know, but hey, its money.

sounds like a 12 teamer just waiting to be unleashed.

mofome

Banned

I need to get focused - I'm going to Brazil in less than 30 days

how long you going for? Thats awesome. You live a sweeeet life.

:houra

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

For 11 days - you don't know how hard it's been to get anyone to go wit hme - like pulling fucking teeth - I plan on drinking alot of the local beer and exploring alot of the local bunda

mofome

Banned

For 11 days - you don't know how hard it's been to get anyone to go wit hme - like pulling fucking teeth - I plan on drinking alot of the local beer and exploring alot of the local bunda

why is it so hard? too expensive?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

why is it so hard? too expensive?

You forget that I'm older than you - all my friends are married - there is no way their wives would let them go with me - they would get scolded for even asking - the hotels aren't so cheap but I believe it's relatively inexpensive there - everything is inexpensive compared to Miami.

mofome

Banned

I will win the lottery this week and attend.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

OK

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

I do Cardio 4-5 times a week.

Mixed Martial Arts Training is awesome!!!!!

cheapseats

EOG Master

sounds like a 12 teamer just waiting to be unleashed.

:)..............i do get in 35-45 minutes a day, mostly on the jog, no record pace, just consistent time for increased heart rate...

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

jogged 3 miles a day 4 times in the last 2 wks, i can certainly do better though

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i got into the gym this morning for lil over an hour, it felt good, i didnt push myself to much...I feel like i accomplished something though, i will be back at it daily, the feeling when your walking out is such a rush

Tamer

EOG Enthusiast

I will win the lottery this week and attend.

If so, do you retire from your spot as head mod? Or keep pluggin away?

Rxx

EOG Veteran

still riding my bike. 50-100 miles/week.

Think it's more of a Coolio crowd than a cardio one.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:+waving-5

Not as much cardio as I would like...3 times a week for 30-45 minutes at around 130 bpm since I am low carb.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

sex

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I woke up this morning with a raging headache......pissed off that I missed the early games....

I popped in 3 excederin with a glass of orange juice hoping the acids dessolve that shit quicker than normal

I ate a granola bar while holding in the vomit sensation hoping that it will help prevent uclers with the excederin

took a shower.....extra slow cause the hot water helps the headache

looked at scores again and almost shit my pants I'm so mad cause I wanted to bet on the twinkies

go to work

arrive at work 45 min late with everyone saying "we were just about to call you"

go to my desk and put in bets on the lakers (-1.5 1st qtr, -3 1st half, -5.5 game).....tear a bit upon realization that I'm one of the biggest squares I know...

shitty day so far