Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

In his return from the disabled list, Chris Carpenter moved to 2-0 on the season by holding the Cubs scoreless over five innings on Wednesday night.
He was on the disabled list since April 15 with a strained oblique muscle. Carpenter looked solid in his return, allowing just three hits while walking four and striking out two. He threw 41 of his 67 pitches for strikes and now has a 15-inning scoreless streak to start the season. He's slated to get the Brewers in his next assignment.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Disability, not unemployment. I could have a job tomorrow if I was able to sit behind a desk for 8+ hours a day. I'm glad you know so much about me, it's comical. I now know how Mo feels.

Also, I can afford to gamble much more than I do. I don't bet "large figures", I bet between $100-500 a game. Rarely more. I'm no wannabe whale. I know better than to bet more than that on sports. There are much easier ways to use the money I have to make more money than betting on sports.

Yeah keep betting, good smart strategy for a crippled fuck like yourself.

What happens once you go on a losing streak? call your local state Assemblyman to raise your disability checks to appease your lifestyle?

Grow the fuck up and get a job Brokeback, how much longer you thinking of taking uncle sams handouts?

PS you must be fun to go to ball games with, the wheelies get the best fucking seats in town.

maybe i will drag your ass out to a game once and we will shoot the shit together and talk about all the important things in your life like 5 Star, Jman, how you have trouble wiping your ass etc....

mofome

Banned

no one has scored on carp this year, he got bored and went home. I think he is looking for a more competitive league to play in.

mofome

Banned

now qualls is going to lose it. ground ball double and byrns drops the ball out of play?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

now a single scores a run, even though there is Zero chance thats a single if the infield isnt in. thats just a routine slow grounder to 2nd.

i lose because bryns drops the ball into the stands for no reason. Only mo.

:LMAO

mofome

Banned

lindstrom and qualls both fucked out of wins in the same fucking game. how in the fuck can that happen to me after alllll this fucking bullshit

:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

Yeah keep betting, good smart strategy for a crippled fuck like yourself.

What happens once you go on a losing streak? call your local state Assemblyman to raise your disability checks to appease your lifestyle?

Grow the fuck up and get a job Brokeback, how much longer you thinking of taking uncle sams handouts?

PS you must be fun to go to ball games with, the wheelies get the best fucking seats in town.

maybe i will drag your ass out to a game once and we will shoot the shit together and talk about all the important things in your life like 5 Star, Jman, how you have trouble wiping your ass etc....

You aren't too sharp, are ya? I don't want handouts, nor do I need them. I am unable to work. I have a serious back injury that will most likely require surgery soon. I've never been in a wheelchair and hope I never need to be. Even if I went 0-100 in my next 100 bets, I would still be able to eat, pay rent, etc. I bet well below what I can afford, as I told you. I'm sure you could do the same, right? I'm sure you bought your mom a business so should could retire at a reasonable age, right?

That's what I thought. Not only can I wipe my own ass, I could probably whip your short skinny little ass. Now, STFU and go to bed, your mom is calling you.
:+whipping

mofome

Banned

nothing but pussy grounders hit off qualls and i dont get the win.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

biggamer3

EOG Master

You aren't too sharp, are ya? I don't want handouts, nor do I need them. I am unable to work. I have a serious back injury that will most likely require surgery soon. I've never been in a wheelchair and hope I never need to be. Even if I went 0-100 in my next 100 bets, I would still be able to eat, pay rent, etc. I bet well below what I can afford, as I told you. I'm sure you could do the same, right? I'm sure you bought your mom a business so should could retire at a reasonable age, right?

That's what I thought. Not only can I wipe my own ass, I could probably whip your short skinny little ass. Now, STFU and go to bed, your mom is calling you.
:+whipping

yeah yeah we heard your story, what a kid bought mom and dad stuff and blew the rest on booze and drugs, class act! :cheers

Tough to own a biz when i am about to graduate college in a week, but i already have a job and see myself not having to ask Mr Obama for some help, actually you should thank me cause part of your checks are from "working" people like myself

Enjoy your handouts fucko and stop finding for reasons online as to why your life is in the shits, its there because you fucked it up

J

joeybagadonuts

yeah yeah we heard your story, what a kid bought mom and dad stuff and blew the rest on booze and drugs, class act! :cheers

Tough to own a biz when i am about to graduate college in a week, but i already have a job and see myself not having to ask Mr Obama for some help, actually you should thank me cause part of your checks are from "working" people like myself

Enjoy your handouts fucko and stop finding for reasons online as to why your life is in the shits, its there because you fucked it up

You really don't get it, do you? My life is great. I just happened to be injured. I worked for 10 years after college. So I let me know when you get there. Glad to hear you are graduating, though it doesn't seem you have learned to much. I paid into the system that is giving me money, I paid more than my fair share, and about 500 other people's shares. It'll probably take you 15-20 years of working to pay as much taxes as I already have. Good luck, you'll need it!

mofome

Banned

joey cant be that broke, he offers me money sometimes. he is a nice fellow. this is getting a bit toooooooooo personal.

biggamer3

EOG Master

joey cant be that broke, he offers me money sometimes. he is a nice fellow. this is getting a bit toooooooooo personal.

he started this, i can go on forever if he wants

never said a neg word to him, he wanted this

mofome

Banned

joey got on you, but its getting toooo ugly. you're both grown men, do your thing, just seems like you guys are both nice people and could just drop whatever this is. Joey is my bud, i think he was just coming in having my back getting on you a bit, not trying to tear your life down...just a laugh. That link had some hot bitches on it, that is my focus.

biggamer3

EOG Master

A Day in the Life of JoeyBagadonuts

http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf<embed src="http://www.xtranormal.com/players/jwplayer.swf" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="height=390&width=480&file=http://newvideos.xtranormal.com/standard/b874f916-45c5-11de-9955-003048d69c21_3_standard_medium-flv.flv&image=http://newvideos.xtranormal.com/standard/b874f916-45c5-11de-9955-003048d69c21_3_standard_poster.jpg&link=http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090521013403150&searchbar=false&autostart=false" width="480" height="390">http://www.xtranormal.com/players/embedded-xnl-stats.swf<embed src="http://www.xtranormal.com/players/embedded-xnl-stats.swf" allowscriptaccess="always" width="1" height="1">

Timetopay

EOG Master

Guys can i be the voice of reason

Digs will be fun but we cant turn this thread into this. Atleast the me,mo,tn,cee stuff was mostly shit about the league.

Thanks guys