Shrinks $1000 King Capper Baseball Contest

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Shrinks $1000 King Capper Baseball Contest

Looks like Beedo wins...

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

2348ji23e:+textinb32348ji23e:+textinb3:+whipping:shoot:Tis why I stopped making picks and left 23 of them on the table, which is something I never thought I'd do:doh1:doh1:doh1

Are you serious, BSH? I hope you are kidding! 91023i2ndw;l

Cannon

Banned

I demand a recount of everyone and everyone has to make 60 plays.

Cannon

Banned

2348ji23e:+textinb32348ji23e:+textinb3:+whipping:shoot:Tis why I stopped making picks and left 23 of them on the table, which is something I never thought I'd do:doh1:doh1:doh1

You could have won by a ton with 60 plays.

Nice to see karma still works in life. F the turd bailey
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

I think we need to call in PO for a final ruling.

He has seen it all with contest "situations"

Cannon

Banned

Tuckman has 6 plays left
Waco has 8 plays left
Chicksfridge has 4 plays left
Buckeye has 23 plays left
Jerseyshop has 11 plays left
Chitown has 17 plays left
Junkyard has 33 plays left.

Lets take this to the full 60 plays then pick a winner. Lots of action left. I say we run this for another week and let the players post up to 6 plays a day to get their 60 plays.

Cannon

Banned

Let's call off the contest and have Shrink send everyone in the contest a free pizza coupon from pizza Hut.

Timetopay

EOG Master

There is no way to have an official winner at this point. You would basically just be picking out of a hat.

If the grading was screwed up on Bailey others may have played different the last day as well as BSH saying he had two plays that should not have counted.

Tuck would have made more plays and Beedo probably too.

I say give the top 4 who had a shot another 20 plays and let them fight it out. To pick someone out of that group would just be horrible

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

Just my 0.02

This contest was a complete disaster from the very beginning. Changing the rules once the contest began was mistake number one. Regardless of whether or not the change affected anyone's picks, those running the contest were setting themselves up for a headache once that occurred.

The grading of the contest was a COMPLETE DISASTER! I will be the first to admit that grading such a contest must be a nightmare, and extremely time-consuming. When we were doing the daily picks tracker thingy in the main forum, I posted on a daily basis for probably four months during this past winter. I was always amazed that the tracker was updated on a daily basis, and those numbers were always accurate. Can't remember who was doing the grading, but they were doing it on their own time, they were lightning-fast and the grading was near flawless.....and this was simply a daily tracking thread, no contest, nothing!

Anyway, the grading of this contest was the complete opposite. I double and triple checked my numbers, and they rarely matched with what was posted on the standings here. It was clear from the beginning that Tuckman was overwhelmed with the grading (not blaming him..again, he was doing it on his own time and all)....and things just seemed to spiral downhill as the days went on. I personally became so frustrated I just quit making picks on a regular basis. Just felt like things were going to end in a big headache for someone and I didn't want to be part of it.

As it turns out, there does seem to be a mess at the end to clean up. Not even sure what happened last night and I'm not about to read through 100 posts to figure it out.

In any event, good luck on sorting out the mess and may the best AND MOST DESERVING man / woman win. And to that person, CONGRATS!!!!!!

Through it all, LET US NOT FORGET THE GENEROSITY OF THE SHRINK FOR OFFERING UP THIS CONTEST!!!!

SADLY, LOST THROUGH ALL OF THIS MESS IS THE FACT THAT SHRINK OFFERED UP $1,000 OF HIS OWN MONEY TO THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great gesture, Shrink, and thanks again!!!!!!!!!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

There is no way to have an official winner at this point. You would basically just be picking out of a hat.

If the grading was screwed up on Bailey others may have played different the last day as well as BSH saying he had two plays that should not have counted.

Tuck would have made more plays and Beedo probably too.

I say give the top 4 who had a shot another 20 plays and let them fight it out. To pick someone out of that group would just be horrible

i have to agree not having the accurate #'s coming into the last few days of the contest will change things on how picks are made.

:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

bsh was being full of shit about the 2 plays TTP, he lost his last 2 plays thats why he said that..

blondie woke me up with a text this morning, because of ttp's suggestion, she is gonna do top 4 people for 20 plays over the course of 10 days...dio is gonna grade it

ballwonder

EOG Master

bsh was being full of shit about the 2 plays TTP, he lost his last 2 plays thats why he said that..

blondie woke me up with a text this morning, because of ttp's suggestion, she is gonna do top 4 people for 20 plays over the course of 10 days...dio is gonna grade it

:doh1

Unreal

Timetopay

EOG Master

Good deal

Glad u back in it Tucker

Kick some ass and please dont play Kazmir no fucking more

ballwonder

EOG Master

i have to agree not having the accurate #'s coming into the last few days of the contest will change things on how picks are made.

:cheers

Agree to disagree, sitting back on lead can do nothing more than backfire, ala tuckster. I know you do well in contest Bigs but I would never rely on someone elses hand rather than my own, jmo.

Blondie

EOG Master

Hey butthead

I JUST asked dio

Why not let him say yes or no first dork :finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Hey butthead

I JUST asked dio

Why not let him say yes or no first dork :finger004

fuck him, hes doing it 91023i2ndw;l

if i win i will toss him a couple hundred bucks for doing so :cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tuck if you choke again im calling your fiance and asking her if she wants a real man.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

just split up the money. each get $50. blondie, buy yourself something nice with the rest.

Hennessey

EOG Dedicated

Tuck, time to break out a new coin. That one you used to pick Kaz last night should be melted down, molded into a bullet and shot up your ass for that dumb shit.

roach23

Banned

tuck if you need some locks send me a PM. i've been on fire.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Things Tuck will not do this time

1. Bet Kazmir
2. Tell his opponent his strategy
3. Open the thread before time is up

We follow those we should be in good shape

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Things Tuck will not do this time