Denise Milani = The Definition of Fun Bags

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted
Re: Denise Milani = The Definition of Fun Bags

Sooo....is there any such thing as too big for you guys when it comes to boobs?

Does anyone know if those things are real?

If not, she's an idiot for doing that to her body. She'll regret it.

If so, she's an idiot for not having the reduced when she was younger. She'll regret that, too.
They're fake, although she was a c or d to begin with.

Heim

EOG Master

Fake is a bad word...maybe enhanced. It probably also enhanced her income
along with it....(can't get the image to show)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Sooo....is there any such thing as too big for you guys when it comes to boobs?

Does anyone know if those things are real?

If not, she's an idiot for doing that to her body. She'll regret it.

If so, she's an idiot for not having the reduced when she was younger. She'll regret that, too.

do i know for sure? NOPE! wish i did but i do not

GuitarJosh says they are fake

NOPE - she SWEARS they are real. are they? no clue but she says they are and if they were fake we woulda heard about it by now i gotta think

met her in November

words fail to describe his STUNNING she is in person. she is tiny - barely 5-feet tall but she packs a ton of beauty into her small (height wise) body

i saw her wearing a tight dress that showed off her "assets" and there aren't enuf adjectives to describe how sensational she looked. she looked stunning, smelled as good as she looked and was as nice as can be. some gorgeous women can be real "jerks" but she was as nice as can be - her eyes and smile alone made me melt

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

OK

she is STUNNING!

She has as great a face and she does Melons

BUT SHOW THEM FUN BAGS DENISE - NOW!

stop being a fucking prude and expose them babies NOW - when we wanna see them - not 15 years from now when they are down by your ankles

it is a crying shame to know women like Keeley Hazell, Lucy Pinder and others with FABULOUS NATURAL Melons LOVE to show them and but Denise - with fun bags every bit as nice - WON'T

i gave up caring about her a lomnnnnnnnng time ago - show me something or go fuck yourself and GET LOST!

PassTheRock

EOG Master

OK

she is STUNNING!

She has as great a face and she does Melons

BUT SHOW THEM FUN BAGS DENISE - NOW!

stop being a fucking prude and expose them babies NOW - when we wanna see them - not 15 years from now when they are down by your ankles

it is a crying shame to know women like Keeley Hazell, Lucy Pinder and others with FABULOUS NATURAL Melons LOVE to show them and but Denise - with fun bags every bit as nice - WON'T

i gave up caring about her a lomnnnnnnnng time ago - show me something or go fuck yourself and GET LOST!

:+textinb3

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

PTR - you are one VERY SICK "Mother"

KEEP IT UP - GREAT WORK!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

One of the hottest women I have ever met but as I have said too many times to count

STOP TEASING ME (US) DENISE - SHOW US THESE FUN BAGS NOW OR GET LOST!

PassTheRock

EOG Master

One of the hottest women I have ever met but as I have said too many times to count

STOP TEASING ME (US) DENISE - SHOW US THESE FUN BAGS NOW OR GET LOST!
It's only a matter of time. She'll need the money and out the puppies will come.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Post #77 is intriguing as she does look much smaller in the top and larger in the waist/hips. Age affects us all in the end, and gravity for her will have its inevitable mark on her lovely orbs.