Is it me or does Will Ferrell promote his movies more than anyone else does?

Like his movies or hate them, this guy is just all over the place when he has a new movie coming out. Hope he can top Semi-Pro with this one.

Cannon

Banned
Re: Is it me or does Will Ferrell promote his movies more than anyone else does?

This guy was never funny. John Candy was much better.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
Re: Is it me or does Will Ferrell promote his movies more than anyone else does?

Will Ferrell was best in:

Old School (instant comedy classic)
Wedding Crashers (kind of a small role)
SNL - Craig Buchanan
SNL - the dude who would always sing songs

Horable mention:
Zoolander (smaller role)
Night at the Roxbury

overrated movies:
Anchorman
Semi-Pro
all other of his movies

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

the dude is hilarious but he's a major fairweather fan, when usc was in the doldrums in football he was nowhere to be found, same w/when the flakers were having their troubles in the mid 90's and in mid 2000s...............jack nicholson, super fan, ferrell is not

Cannon

Banned

This was greatness.

Cannon

Banned

Will Ferrell will never have the talent John Candy did. He was also good in the roll in JFK.

Cannon

Banned

He kicked ass in JFK in a serious roll.

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

miss that man a lot and he went way too soon.love armed and dangerous with john candy and eugene levy.

BADTTBONE

EOG Enthusiast

Firmly disagree !!
Candy was "Big,, Fat"and "Loud" ,little variety in his style !
Aykroyd and Farrell,both, more talented !:cocktail

Just got done watching SNL from last week with Ferrell as host, was one of the best I've seen in a long time

miss that man a lot and he went way too soon.love armed and dangerous with john candy and eugene levy.

Armed And Dangerous is a pretty underrated classic in my book. So many good lines and characters in it. "So shut up and sign the fuckin' form" :)