ATTN TOP FOUR PARTICIPANTS

Blondie

EOG Master
As a final decision.

We will be having a 10 day competition between the four of you.

I will post the details of this shortly.

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: ATTN TOP FOUR PARTICIPANTS

Since there were issues with the top four this would be the most fair way to handle this.

Blondie

EOG Master

• Contest will start on Friday May 22nd.
  • Posters must make 20 plays. If a player makes less than 20 he/she will be DQ'ed. If he/she makes more than 20 anything over 20 will not count.
  • Each play will be for one unit. The person with the most units at the end of the 10 days wins.
  • You can not take both the RL and the ML on the same team. If you do so only the first pick listed in your post will be graded.
  • You CAN take the O/U in a game and the RL OR ML on the same game.
  • Lines will be posted by 9am CST each day
  • All plays will need to be posted 5 minutes before the SCHEDULED start time of the first game of the day.
  • This contest will NOT be on post review at any time.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

expos -118
washington senators -1.5 +168
chicago whitestockings +119

gl bitches

I hope either BSH, Bailey or myself wins it. I'd like to hear any good reason why Tuckman should be included in this thing. He is the one responsible for lousing the whole thing up and now he gets another shot. How was he wronged in the contest? If anything he was the one running the thing into the ground.

Its either me or beedo, if my claim doesnt turn out to be correct then beedo wins. Why the hell would top 4 play it out?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Its either me or beedo, if my claim doesnt turn out to be correct then beedo wins. Why the hell would top 4 play it out?

agree you can't start over with the top 4

LOL!

either decide who the rightful winner is by regrading the fuck up of a job that was done.

award the winner.

or

this thing should just be shit canned and start over with a new grader

its not rocket science to have accurate stats for 60 posters

nothing personal against you tuck as you have a busy life but this was a cluster fuck from the start.

:cheers

You know tuck has gone over everything and wont post it because he knows it doesnt benefit him. Try to scratch this one and start over with top 4!!!! WTF???

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BTW if you missed this post :doh1

Originally Posted by Tuckman

as for the suspended game, i made a decision not to let ANY of those plays count, rather it was ML, RL, over or under, that was my decision and i was entitled to it as the grader...

WTF!

<table id="post2166571" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 05-21-09, 05:36 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #22 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> BigDaddy <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2166571", true); </script>
I'm on PO69's payroll just to get Timetopay worked up

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2166571" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: so who won this thing?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> shrink wants to find the best baseball guy at EOG

his contest grader wants to grade plays that every book in the world would grade a loss or win depending what you had. he wants to grade it no action:+clueless

wow

next time you don't know what to do ask the forum someone might be able to help you out i mean it doesn't come up often that games get suspended in the 11th inning

i guess if you have the power to do so knock yourself out:cheers
</td></tr></tbody></table>

BigDaddy

EOG Master

but to be honest the attitude around here is not good about the way these contests are run. i was told by blondie by just pointing out simple things that could be done to prevent a fuck up that i should just not play

well thats a pretty shitty attitude to have IMHO

fix the shit and it will start to run smooth the longer you guys have no clue or just continue to fuck things up the more headache you will have

just look at the docs contest and i didnt even enter that clusterfuck of a contest:shoot:

BigDaddy

EOG Master

it's to bad as shrink was nice enough to pony up 1k to find the best baseball guy at EOG for 1 month and he found something else

Since there were issues with the top four this would be the most fair way to handle this.
Almost everybody in this contest had an issue, i dont see what the problem is with it. You know that Beedo ended up ahead of bailey and Tuck, so they should be out of this at this point. Then if my claim holds up i should win, if it doesnt beedo should win. A little FYI, there were over 50 people in this contest with an ISSUE.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BSh i'm not going to do it for you like i did baileys plays that contest whore pissed me off is the only reason i went thru his shit

go thru your picks and prove your record and prove the last few picks you made were over the 60 play limit

do it.

4-21 3 plays
4-22 3 plays
4-23 3 plays
4-25 3 plays
4-26 3 plays
4-27 3 plays
4-28 3 plays
4-30 3 plays
5-3 3 plays
5-4 3 plays
5-5 3 plays
5-6 3 plays
5-7 3 plays
5-8 3 plays
5-9 3 plays
5-10 3 plays
5-11 3 plays
5-12 3 plays
5-13 3 plays
5-14 3 plays
5-18 1 play
5-19 1 play
Both of the last two were counted as lost units. I was 17.47 before that -2 units.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

need facts

any rainouts PPD games

we need the list of plays dates timestamp you made the plays for that day it should take you about 15-30min is that worth 1k?

prove your the winner and you have a case.

Agree, BigDaddy.

Of course I don't mean to assume how valuable BSH's time is, but if in my case, if it were me and I had a similar dispute as BSH, it would be worth a dime to take 20 or 30 minutes and look up my plays and copy & paste them to a text file. Grade the plays and show day by day what happened. I would then post the text right here and say "Look, here's the proof". At this point BSH's claim is an assertion only. $1000 is worth 30 minutes of my time, is it worth yours, BSH?

EDIT: just saw BSH posted a reply before this I got this one up..

This is outside the scope of BSH's claim, and I don't mean to make an accusation, but you got to wonder if BSH had won both or either of those two extra plays he had (as a result of Tuckman's alleged bad math), would you have even mentioned it? It was like having two free plays. If they win, keep quiet and hope nobody notices, but if they lose, wait and see what happens; they may come in handy at the end. AGAIN, I'm not saying this was what BSH did. There is no evidence of that, except the timing of his reporting (revealing?) the alleged miscount. Care to share you thoughts on this, BSH? Thanks.

Just a few questions...
1. If that 80k contest that shrink won decided that there were too many issues and wanted to redo it with the top 4 people, would he agree to that?
2. Why not just regrade the top 4 people and see who won the contest?
3. Why is this between 4 people when there were way more that had "issues?"

Timetopay

EOG Master

BSH why make those last plays bud if u had 60?

Hopin a few slipped by? Why wait till the last minute to count or was that just coincidence lol

All you guys are really funny. Acting like little girls. If you saw a mistake you should have stood up and said something

Its the rules, somebody else tried to post past their 60th play and they were denied. Kindof funny how my 61 and 62 ended up being losses and they counted. Guarentee i get double checked if those hit and get them taken away, even though it wouldn't have mattered. This isnt about being sneaky, this is about who won. Answer my 3 questions up top.

Bailey

EOG Addicted

4-21 3 plays 2-1 +1.97 These are BSH's plays
4-22 3 plays 2-1 +1.00 4-2 +2.97
4-23 3 plays 2-1 +1.81 6-3 +4.78
4-25 3 plays 2-1 +1.22 8-4 +6.00
4-26 3 plays1-2 -1.00 9-6 +5.00
4-27 3 plays 3-0 +3.74 12-6 +8.74
4-28 3 plays 1-2 -1.07 13-8 +7.67
4-30 3 plays 2-1 +1.00 15.9 +8.67
5-3 3 plays 1-1 +0.00 16-10 +8.67 Rainout St Louis
5-4 3 plays 3-0 +3.97 19-10 +12.64
5-5 3 plays 2-1 +1.34 21-11 +13.98
5-6 3 plays 1-2 -1.18 22-13 +12.80
5-7 3 plays 1-2 -0.17 23-15 +12.63
5-8 3 plays 1-2 -0.88 24-17 +11.75
5-9 3 plays 2-1 +1.92 26-18 +13.67
5-10 3 plays 2-1 +1.38 28-19 +15.05
5-11 3 plays 1-2 -2.16 29-21 +12.89
5-12 3 plays 2-1 +0.91 31-22 +13.80
5-13 3 plays 1-2 -0.91 32-24 +12.89
5-14 3 plays 3-0 +4.31 35-24 +16.20
5-18 1 play 0-1 -1.00 35-25 +15.20 60 picks
5-19 1 play
I have Tuck at 33-21 +13.47
Beedo34-26 +14.59
i had myself at 34-26 +17.20
I will play it out as decided by Shrink.I admit I did go overboard in my complaints on Tuesday but everyone piled on with the name calling and I got carried away.I've been a member here and across the street for a few years now and yes I like most like to play the contests.I've participated in post up contests in the past.Go back and check any of myposts and you will see that I've never had a beef with anyone in all my years in the forums asI said I got a little carried away the other night and for that I apologize.As a final thought if any of you were in my position in this contest I would think you would also have been unhappy with the result.

PO69

EOG Master

brickshithouse is a sneaky bastard! But ANY PLAYS over 60 would not count, enough said.

Why would TUCKMAN be allowed to post plays though in the tiebreaker when UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES woul he have even finished in second??????

Cannon

Banned

Shrink wants to make sure Tuck gets the money. hell noway should he be involved. Perhaps he is getting rewarded because he fvcked the whole thing up in the first place.

No shit, i want an explanation on why they decided to do the top 4? If i dont win i want beedo to, but im sure if tuck doesnt get it they will have another bullshit reason for a redo.

Bailey

EOG Addicted

BSH hope you saw I redid you picks.You had 61 picks even taking out your 61 st pick which lost I still beat you.You have no complaints.You have been given a free shot at winning this after you definetly lost the original contest.You had a rainout that you included in your totals

BSH hope you saw I redid you picks.You had 61 picks even taking out your 61 st pick which lost I still beat you.You have no complaints.You have been given a free shot at winning this after you definetly lost the original contest.You had a rainout that you included in your totals
Bigdaddy redid yours and you got 3rd at best, free shot goes to you.

Oh, and Bailey, you know you dug your own grave with that thread right? Never would've happened without that. Biggest fuck up in any of the 3000 contests you have played.

Bailey

EOG Addicted

Bigdaddy redid yours and you got 3rd at best, free shot goes to you.
Correct Bigdaddy redid mine and made mistake of giving me a loss on suspened game.I agree with bigdaddys listing of my picks he just made a mistake on the suspended game

Correct Bigdaddy redid mine and made mistake of giving me a loss on suspened game.I agree with bigdaddys listing of my picks he just made a mistake on the suspended game

That game went 11 innings. RLs and Totals are graded after 9 or 8.5 innings. That's how those bets are graded..

And would you be complaining about this if you had not dug a hole for yourself in the contest by going 2-6? If you had gone 6-2, you wouldn't be complaining at all..

Bailey

EOG Addicted

That game went 11 innings. RLs and Totals are graded after 9 or 8.5 innings. That's how those bets are graded..

Tuckman graded that as no play for everyone who played it.Did you complain about it then?After the contest is over you want him to change his ruling?Did either you or bsh ever go back and redo your records?I did and I gave you the information and you never acknowledged that your records were incorrect.Bsh had 61 plays not 62 1 was a rainout.Adding back a unit for his 61st pick still only gave him 35-25 +16.20.Beedo you were 34-26 +14.89 and I was 34-26 +17.20.Thats what I came up with after checking it.What did you guys come up with?I'm not bitching because I'm 2-6 I said I would play it out per Shrinks ruling but you guys have kept this thread going and I'm just responding to your comments.