WE GRIN WHEN WE WIN IN Thursday's NBA/West-Coast MLB Late Night *IN-GAME THREAD*

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master
Re: WE GRIN WHEN WE WIN IN Thursday's NBA/West-Coast MLB Late Night *IN-GAME THREAD*

We also need over 210, and the Angels. 91023i2ndw;l

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: WE GRIN WHEN WE WIN IN Thursday's NBA/West-Coast MLB Late Night *IN-GAME THREAD*

Shitty f*cking Nugs. Looks like LA out for the blowout statement.

Brewers stranding runners all over the last couple of innings.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Shitty f*cking Nugs. Looks like LA out for the blowout statement.

Brewers stranding runners all over the last couple of innings.

Just noticed the fish blew the lead. :shoot:

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

gotta put in some late game bases....what ya'll got?

diogee

Just noticed the fish blew the lead. :shoot:
I'm on 5 inning Max and the under in that one....just figured Max would keep the game in check and the Fish bullpen is disgusting.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I'm looking at

SFO
LAA
LAA/SEA over 7.5

not sure which to play

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

looks like everyone likes the angels....i'm a team player....lets rolllllll!!!

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Also need my fantasy stud to have a good game. Let's go Cy Saunders!!

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

i played SFO too

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

passed on the over 7.5

diogee

Saunders for me as well...Bedard did dominate the Angels earlier this year though.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

91023i2ndw;l

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Odom playing hard on both ends of the court!

diogee

Here come the Nugs :houra

diogee

Billups :houra

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless

wait....did i just lose my lakers -3 (1st half)?

diogee

Pretty shitty beat there...they were just up 13 and sorta went into cruise mode. Nugs turned up the hustle and banged some 3's to go on a 12-0 run....can't let up against Denver. Too many dangerous players.

mofome

Banned

what do we have 2H?

diogee

Loaded for the Brewers...let's do this.

diogee

Sticking with my Nugs +6 bet...lean towards over. Would hedge but love what they showed in the final minutes...the hustle and 3 ball are starting to appear.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Let's go Lake Show!! :houra

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

did anyone here have denver +3 and win at the half?

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Ariza says get out of my way boy!

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Come on, no intentional foul called there? Grabbed his arm and pulled him down. What the fuck?

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

giants get lead off man on board.....lets bring one home the old fashioned way!

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

lakers may need to start taking it inside every play....denver is picking up a lot of fouls

rjt721

EOG Master

Fisher's like a 10% shooter from inside of 5 feet. He's horrendous.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

good job giants....after 4 innings you have only sent 12 batters to the plate

diogee

Whole Nuggets team in foul trouble...not going to be a pretty 4th.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Whole Nuggets team in foul trouble...not going to be a pretty 4th.

at least melo and billups are okay

and the birdman....lol

kmart and nene would be huge if hey had to sit

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

is melo usually this bad w/ FTs?

diogee

Yeah Nene and K Mart in foul trouble is huge...less presence down low and on offense.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

3 shot clock violations by the lakers.......IN THIS QTR!!!

diogee

Billups 3-5 is unreal as well...wtf