Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

yanks rally in support of joba and the pen. b2b2b doubles to start off the game.

jesus christ himself could not slow down this team. piece of shit o's try to injure my man joba. hope they win 25-0 tonight.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capper some wonders down here

Basically Madden is a fucking stubborn SOB. Wont move Up out of leadoff,wont pull Kaz,Wont pull Percy out of closer,and wont start Zobrist over Kapler,Burrell,Aybar.

Its horrendous.

rjt721

EOG Master

Bob Geren's an idiot. How many pitches does he expect Bailey to throw in this series? Fucked my team and I also had under 9. :hangt

tripp

EOG Master

the yanks are a comedy act

if by comedy act you mean they make a joke of the o's then, yes, it is quite funny.

yanks = all star team

o's = pos team that is an embarrassment to the al east

teix said it best early in the year. wait till it's july and august and yanks are playing the o's in baltimore. over half the ballpark will be yanks fans. teix knows what's up

tripp

EOG Master

4-0 yanks.

it's a waste of the yankees time playing on the same field as these clowns

tripp

EOG Master

6-0 yanks.

cano is fucking sick.

i am officially never trading cano. i traded him for 2 or 3 weeks and he sucked the whole time, but was great with me. the day i trade for him back he goes on a tear.

rjt721

EOG Master

News: John Smoltz took a big step in his return form shoulder surgery, throwing three scoreless innings in his first rehabilitation outing. Pitching for the Red Sox's Class A affiliate in Greenville, Smoltz struck out two and threw 29 pitches in his first game action in almost a year. The 42-year-old Smoltz opened the season on the disabled list following surgery last June to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder. He made his first rehab appearance about 2 1/2 hours from Atlanta and hopes to be ready for his return to the major leagues next month.

some interesting lines today

toronto 9 hits 1 run
milwakee 8 hits in 5 inn and 1 run only
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

leading going into friday with no reyes and no hamiliton and a blown greink win. yoyo2sic

Timetopay

EOG Master

Capper Linc gives up runs to the worst damn hitters in baseball every game.

He do this last year?

rjt721

EOG Master

Wain throws another gem.

Cee, go fuck yourself for not trading him to me. I lost count of how many offers I sent for him.

Timetopay

EOG Master

He just wastes so many pitches to guys 7 8 9 every game

and gives up runs to just garbage. must be focus