"Cold Blooded" Turnovers by Kobe

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: "Cold Blooded" Turnovers by Kobe

Yeah and then there was a horrible call missed by the refs. Horrible officiating may decide another game.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Derek Fisher is awful. Wow. How do you not find a way to get it to Kobe there.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:+clueless

Kobe choked.

Lebron > Kobe. Easily.

That's got to be a joke. He carried the Lakers down the stretch. Carried them. He was the only reason they were in the game. His team couldn't do shit. Choked... The Refs blew a call. It was a horrible call by the officials.

mofome

Banned

That's got to be a joke. He carried the Lakers down the stretch. Carried them. He was the only reason they were in the game. His team couldn't do shit. Choked... The Refs blew a call. It was a horrible call by the officials.

What call? When kobe got stripped?

:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What call? When kobe got stripped?

:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

When JR Smith ran through the middle of the jump circle. Jeff Van Gundy that was a horrible missed call.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Derek Fisher is awful. Wow. How do you not find a way to get it to Kobe there.

walton inbounded the ball to fisher, kobe was the decoy at the top of the key, he looked that way then hit fisher who was coming off of a gasol screen, kobe was way above the arc at the top of the key, backpedaling, the play was designed for fisher, its totally obvious, he only had 3.5 secs to go when he turned to the hoop and fired

its obvious that you dont know shit about basketball so please STFU

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What? Are you that dumb? How does Phil draw up a play for Fisher was my question you dumb fuck. I know that Kobe was a decoy. Jesus christ, thanks for telling me what happened on the play that we call watched. Do I look like I can't observe? Phil is an idiot for drawing that play up for Fisher. HOW DO YOU NOT GET THE BALL TO KOBE was my question you retarded ****.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

re-read your post, you implied that fisher did not find a way to get it to kobe and clearly said fisher is awful,
you made absolutely no mention that it was a bad play to draw up by jackson, you dont know what happened
on the play, its obvious

you are such a dumbass and you know ZERO about basketball

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

re-read your post, you implied that fisher did not find a way to get it to kobe and clearly said fisher is awful,
you made absolutely no mention that it was a bad play to draw up by jackson, you dont know what happened
on the play, its obvious

you are such a dumbass and you know ZERO about basketball

Do you see the periods. That means that thought has ended. I'm sorry, I didn't know I needed to explain my position to you on everything. I didn't need I needed to say, Derek Fisher is Awful. Wow. How do you not get the ball to Kobe when you draw that play up Phil. Sorry, I'll reword my shit next time. Just shut the fuck up ass clown.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

These 2 teams are more evenly matched than anyone will give the Nuggets credit for...their starters are just as talented and you could say they have a deeper bench. JR has yet to show up in either game and they haven't had a great 3 pt shooting performance that will happen sometime in this series. Billups is usually the 1 person I would choose to be at the line late in a game but he uncharacteristically missed one...thank god it didn't cost them the game.

Fisher just isn't a big shot guy at all anymore...figured they would get Ariza or back to Kobe for the 3 pt attempt.

J

joeybagadonuts

Kobe = homo

Fuck LA

mofome

Banned

These 2 teams are more evenly matched than anyone will give the Nuggets credit for.

I think lots of people have denver moving on. I know I do. The lakers have no heart and the most overrated leader in the history of the game.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I think lots of people have denver moving on. I know I do. The lakers have no heart and the most overrated leader in the history of the game.

Lakers in for a battle for sure. The 64 dollar question is this. Can Denver go into LA and win game 7 on the road. If they can, they move on. Easier said than done.

Btw, the Twins just scored again i think.

mofome

Banned

Lakers in for a battle for sure. The 64 dollar question is this. Can Denver go into LA and win game 7 on the road. If they can, they move on. Easier said than done.

Btw, the Twins just scored again i think.

They wont have to.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

They wont have to.

You're taking the NBAe for granted. You're assuming these games are honest and that ratings and money don't matter. You're assuming that the League doesn't care if the finals is Lakers/Cavs or Magic/Nuggets.

NBAe isn't a billion dollar worldwide corporation because they just leave things up to chance.

Think about it.

mofome

Banned

You're taking the NBAe for granted. You're assuming these games are honest and that ratings and money don't matter. You're assuming that the League doesn't care if the finals is Lakers/Cavs or Magic/Nuggets.

NBAe isn't a billion dollar worldwide corporation because they just leave things up to chance.

Think about it.

You are telling me a lot about myself that you don't know. I understand plenty about how the refs call these games in every sport.

diogee

Yeah I know but all year that is all the Nuggets have heard...how they are overrated and don't belong. There was no way they could compete with the Lakers...seemed to be the general thinking coming into the playoffs as well. As the playoffs have went on some have slowly converted and beginning to realize this isn't the Denver team of old. Melo isn't the same player, the bench has solid players that can change a game (although they haven't been too great thus far), and they have the leadership/focus of Billups. Could easily see 3-1 going back to LA. :houra

mofome

Banned

Yeah I know but all year that is all the Nuggets have heard...how they are overrated and don't belong. There was no way they could compete with the Lakers...seemed to be the general thinking coming into the playoffs as well. As the playoffs have went on some have slowly converted and beginning to realize this isn't the Denver team of old. Melo isn't the same player, the bench has solid players that can change a game (although they haven't been too great thus far), and they have the leadership/focus of Billups. Could easily see 3-1 going back to LA. :houra

Billups took the heart out of the Pistons and gave it to Denver. Heart will take you a long ways and that is exactly what happened. Great to see this team playing this well.

diogee

Billups is a true team leader...had them focused and hustling. Quite impressed with what Melo has shown as well....determination and confidence. To think JR hasn't done jack shit in this series yet...once the bench wakes all the way uh oh.

mofome

Banned

Billups is a true team leader...had them focused and hustling. Quite impressed with what Melo has shown as well....determination and confidence. To think JR hasn't done jack shit in this series yet...once the bench wakes all the way uh oh.

imo, this series is over.

tripp

EOG Master

Think about it.

Wow would Stern ever be pissed if it ended up being Nuggets/Magic. Looked like it was going to be a dream year for him with LeBron taking his game to the next level and the best matchup possible looking probable for the finals.

Magic/Nuggets would be awful for ratings.

mofome

Banned

Anything other than Denver/Clev would be a big surprise to me.

mo - to say chauncey is better than kobe shows you are too biased to have a serious discussion about kobe. how silly

mofome

Banned

mo - to say chauncey is better than kobe shows you are too biased to have a serious discussion about kobe. how silly

ID, you can say plenty of things about me, but I know my sports. I know Lebron is better than Kobe and I know Kobe aint winning any titles this year.

:thumbsup

mo you said chauncey is better than kobe. that is just nonsense and anyone with understands basketball knows your comment to be nonsense.

mofome

Banned

mo you said chauncey is better than kobe. that is just nonsense and anyone with understands basketball knows your comment to be nonsense.

A bit of sarcasm is not meant to be analyzed. Get some sleep or sober up. You're not in a position to educate me, dear friend.

:yawn: