New York Yankees.

Nep Dynasty

EOG Enthusiast
Re: New York Yankees.

Dude, your a fukkin tool. Haven't you got the message no one reads your gay fan boy threads? OMG ROBINSON CANO HR !!!!! RC RC RC!

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Dude, your a fukkin tool. Haven't you got the message no one reads your gay fan boy threads? OMG ROBINSON CANO HR !!!!! RC RC RC!

FK is anything but a tool, he is a very entertaining poster and he knows his shit. you have 11 posts in 10 mos., either post some interesting shit or go the fukk away

tripp

EOG Master

FK is anything but a tool, he is a very entertaining poster and he knows his shit. you have 11 posts in 10 mos., either post some interesting shit or go the fukk away

I am a yankees fan and even i see the guy is a tool. He makes Yankee fans look horrible and almost makes you want to cheer for Boston franchises just to shut his annoying ass up.

I am a yankees fan and even i see the guy is a tool. He makes Yankee fans look horrible and almost makes you want to cheer for Boston franchises just to shut his annoying ass up.

Would you say that to his face?

Nep Dynasty

EOG Enthusiast

If you judge whether or not a person is a tool by their number of posts on a gambling forum, you better start rethinking things. GO YANKS OMG!!!! BOSTON SUXXXXX.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

If you judge whether or not a person is a tool by their number of posts on a gambling forum, you better start rethinking things. GO YANKS OMG!!!! BOSTON SUXXXXX.

12 posts in 10 mos, you are obviously a lurker........again, please bring something to the board or just continue lurking

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

You're not a Yankees fan because no self respecting Yanks fan would even JOKE about going to the other side.

Be gone with your ass and change your avatar, you make Yankee fans puke.

Chutebox just proves that ALL yankee fans aren't DICKHEADS!!:+textinb3

I already knew this thou.....Coinpurse and Munson are two of my favorites.....

and you can't help but love watching FK live and die with every team from BOSTON...he is a Boston hater and I think it's funny to final see YANKEE fans feel my pain!!:+excited-

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Chutebox just proves that ALL yankee fans aren't DICKHEADS!!:+textinb3

I already knew this thou.....Coinpurse and Munson are two of my favorites.....

and you can't help but love watching FK live and die with every team from BOSTON...he is a Boston hater and I think it's funny to final see YANKEE fans feel my pain!!:+excited-

Sad but true. Just think Kid, only a couple months until the next SuperBowl champs start training camp. Then you can get back into it again.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Sad but true. Just think Kid, only a couple months until the next SuperBowl champs start training camp. Then you can get back into it again.

If anyone ever wants to find Roseman, just head to the nearest thread about NY sports.

As far as the Pats are concerned, i know i have my work cut out for me to get them beat this upcoming season.