We are a quarter of the way through the MLB Season: Rank the Games top 5 Starting pitchers

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: We are a quarter of the way through the MLB Season: Rank the Games top 5 Starting pitchers

Greinke
Johan
Halladay
Wandy
Billing

Haren up there as well.

mofome

Banned
Re: We are a quarter of the way through the MLB Season: Rank the Games top 5 Starting pitchers

Greinke
Johan
Halladay
Wandy
Billing

Haren up there as well.

haren was a close call for me too. his ld% isnt impressive, but his ks are and his ha/k% is silly good. hes better than i ever thought he could get.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Been pretty surprised with Jair as well...has performed well against Wash, Phi,
Stl, and Col. Some teams that can hit pretty good...been getting a little deeper into games lately as well.

mofome

Banned

Jair looks awesome, so does cueto

rjt721

EOG Master

1. CC
2. AJ
3. Joba
4. Pettitte
5. Wang

biggamer3

EOG Master

Cueto and Johnson are most surprising so far.

My top 5 so far

Grienks
Halladay
Johan
Bills
Verly

cheapseats

EOG Master

don't know about any of that, but the dodgers are 8-3 without manroid....

roach23

Banned

I agree with Dio's list. I'd also take Vasquez, Wandy, Gallarado, & Haren over Johnson

Apple

Banned

1. Greinke
2. Halladay
3. Billingsley
4. Eaton
5. Johan

tripp

EOG Master

1. halladay
2. johan
3. lincecum
4. sabathia
5. grienke

konck

EOG Veteran

1) Johan ...really no one is better
2)Greinke...amazing start
3)Wandy Rodriguez...this guy is big time under rated
4) Dan Haren...Pitching like a stud he is 3-4 look at the stats WhIPs-ERA
5)Edwin Jackson ...dont think he last the season but great start