Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

yeah , andy used to be good. But now he's 80 lol
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

i have 95ABs this week to chutes 132. lol that an a rained out start and a blown win. good lord. it just dont end.

mofome

Banned

05/20/09 05:45 pm ET RJ
?Crisp, Coco CF KC
Joey
?Matsuzaka, Daisuke SP BOS
Offer: Pending Acceptance
Trade Review
05/21/09 08:00 pm ET RJ
?Scherzer, Max SP ARI
?Victorino, Shane CF PHI
Joey
?Garza, Matt SP TB
Pending Acceptance
Trade Review
05/21/09 08:00 pm ET RJ
?Crisp, Coco CF KC
?Scherzer, Max SP ARI
Joey
?Garza, Matt SP TB
Pending Acceptance
Trade Review
05/22/09 02:13 am ET RJ
?Crisp, Coco CF KC
?Peavy, Jake SP SD
Joey
?Garza, Matt SP TB
?Soriano, Alfonso LF CHC

Mo, since you are my mentor and MLB expert should I take any of these trades? I think the only one I like is coco for dice chonger

I wouldnt make any of those deals. I wouldnt deal garza for peavy though. Peavy has been nice, great sell high guy for sure, but garza is on a team that will win much more and he dominates on the road and at home. I need to get him back.

:pop:

mofome

Banned

braun at this point, but I dont have them much different. I dont have hamilton/bruan/size much different.

tripp

EOG Master

what do you have in mind here tripper, we can get something done like 123.

tryin to add to my shitty hitting. i like teix, cano and pence, but after that there isn't much unless drew and either pick it up like i hoped.

any way we could get a hitting for pitching deal done?

mofome

Banned

tryin to add to my shitty hitting. i like teix, cano and pence, but after that there isn't much unless drew and either pick it up like i hoped.

any way we could get a hitting for pitching deal done?

you make an offer and we can go from there my friend.

:pop:

mofome

Banned

zero interest in matt. Lester i like, but not more than size. I gave lester in a deal to land size.

mofome

Banned

cc
aj
teix
lee
lester

those are the guys on your team i would deal for and with a couple of them i couldnt even make it a 1 for 1 so im not sure where we could go. If you wanted to move an of for teix and move your doubles machine to 1B we could do that and you could make use of someone thats on your bench. if you wanted to make a 2 for 2 where you get a couple bats for a pitcher and a bat we could do that. i know you cant deal more than 1 pitcher because you are keeping a smaller staff right now.

mofome

Banned

cc would be nice, zero interest in fuku or cameron. absolutely none. sent braun for teix.

we can keep working on a bigger deal, but i dont have any use for cam or fuk, i would have picked up cam when i needed an of a couple weeks back instead of rasmus if i thought he may keep his hot streak up. not my guy.

one for on pitcher for of would be interesting, but you like that pitcher more than those ofs and i view them about even...i like bats more than sps normally but hes a good one and sps are where i need depth now.

we move forward!

mofome

Banned

I was thinking about a closer, size, and braun for cc/teix but i cant even do that one and i dont think you would either. we may be able to get something done. you have some interesting pieces thats for sure.

tripp

EOG Master

not a bad offer mo because braun is a stud, but i like teix a lot. teix probably isn't leaving my team. just love having the two lefty yanks in my lineup in that ballpark.

looking to add hitting without getting rid of the hitting i have if that's possible. i think we can get something done though.

as for kotch, i don't need to lose teix to start him. didn't like his matchups this week but i think i will have to start putting him in over duncan at dh because he is awful.

mofome

Banned

You love teix, as you should and we all do; awesome player. Just figure that was one glaring need for us each, me at 1B and you with an added bat and an extra 1B that you would like to get in the lineup.

tripp

EOG Master

offered ya something new.

i had no idea fukudome was outscoring both size and upton so far this year though. both are off to slow starts, but not like fuku has been great. that surprised me.

mofome

Banned

yeah i knew fuku was outscoring them both. he was batting like .360 not too long ago. couldnt believe it when i saw the numbers while watching the cubbies.

i hate the guy though.

mofome

Banned

Wright wont leave team yoyo for any pitcher in the league.

Looks like we got mighty close to making a swap mr tripp! About time to hit the sack.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah im not a big fuku guy either. probably the worst player to ever start in the AS game. he can get some pts hitting in the 3 spot and at wrigley, but not a big fan. i wish he would steal more

tripp

EOG Master

Wright wont leave team yoyo for any pitcher in the league.

Looks like we got mighty close to making a swap mr tripp! About time to hit the sack.
yeah wright was just a prayer offer. as i said in the trade msg i didn't expect that one to go through. how about the offer in the msg though? close at all?

mofome

Banned

yeah im not a big fuku guy either. probably the worst player to ever start in the AS game. he can get some pts hitting in the 3 spot and at wrigley, but not a big fan. i wish he would steal more

George Sherril and Jason Veritek are close competition there.

tripp

EOG Master

George Sherril and Jason Veritek are close competition there.
haha yeah tek was an embarrassment for baseball. he was hitting like .150 with 2 hr's or something awful and he gets voted in to start. amazing system:doh1

thank god he turned it down though. he knew he didn't deserve it.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Fuck Chips is out for weekened series with some shitty injury

Hope Damon is out too to counter that

tripp

EOG Master

you interested in a pitching/hitting deal? willing to trade pitching to improve my bats

tripp

EOG Master

sent a feeler to ya. i rate the pitchers the same as you so i think we'll be able to get something done

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

tripp i think you messed up with this offer. you put morneau AND ichiro in it????

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bgFan vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=left>tripp
?Fukudome, Kosuke RF CHC
?Kotchman, Casey 1B ATL
?Sabathia, CC SP NYY
</TD><TD align=left> MadCapper
?Morneau, Justin 1B MIN
?Rodney, Fernando RP DET
?Suzuki, Ichiro RF SEA</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

this is wayyy off.

Id think about doing Rodney and Morneau OR Ichiro for CC.