LeBron James

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated
WOW! just wow....if they go on to win it all, last night will have monumented the beginning his rise to be the best player of all time

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted
Re: LeBron James

ID, not only are you a stupid fat piece of you know what, you fucking cant read.

Nowhere, and nowhere did Tim state that he was the best of all time. He said it would be the BEGINNING of his rise to be the best player of all time.

Get the doughnut powder out of your eyes and read something before you open that fat mouth of yours. God I wish I knew where your fat ass lived so I could open up a buffet place next door and just retire off of you feeding that stupid big mouth you have.

:finger004

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

WOW! just wow....if they go on to win it all, last night will have monumented the beginning his rise to be the best player of all time

Thank the Orlando's coach for that...they should have double teamed him in that last 1 second....(but it was a great shot once he got the ball):cheers

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I said it last night, and I stand by it. That was Lebron's Jordan over Elo moment, but now he needs to make sure his team wins this series, and he needs to play great in the rest of the games. If he doesn't, it was just one shot; similar to how the Pistons game was just ONE game.

Salo

EOG Dedicated

That was one crazy shot, made everyone forget what Hedo did just moments before.

LeBron is King.