jennifer connelly

mofome

Banned
Re: jennifer connelly

fell in love with her after the movie A Beautiful Mind.

She is something else.

BRILLIANT ACTress. has eVOLVED INTO one of the BEST. BLAnchett, winSLET, AND cONNELLy. THREE of the best. right now.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

I would say that I first noticed her in Career Opportunities

But she was really good in Labryinthe as well with David Bowie.

IS FINE ACTRESS. NOT AT LEVEL OF WINSLET BUT WITH RIGHT ROLE WILL BE ELITE. WOULD GO SEE HER AT CINEMA.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

fell in love with her after the movie A Beautiful Mind.

She is something else.

i fell madly in love with her lonnnnnnnng before that

when she first started out she had as perfect and FLAWLESS a body as a woman has ever had. her face is flawless as well

she will be 39 2 weeks before Xmas but the only thing that is 39 about her is the number of times i wanna have sex with her per week

as for when i started loving her - this i when

NSFW alert:

right up there with Phoebe Cates in "Fast Times" as one of the most PERFECT set of boobies EVER: http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_bI_Ng...om/celebrity-pictures/jennifer-connelly-2.jpg

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Her breasts are perfection.. Bet they taste like vanilla Ice Cream

dunno - but would love to find out and i would also like to find out what the cream "straight from her tap" tastes like as well - my guess is it smells and tastes better than fresh strawberries

gofur876

EOG Addicted

She had a brief nude roll in a great movie, that never got the attention it deserved IMO, Mulholland Falls, w/Nick Nolte & Melanie Griffith. If you get a chance, see it. A great "noir" piece from the 50's and the LAPD, lots of really good actors in it. i.e. Malkovich, Palmentieri, Madsen, etc!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

The nude scene is from a girl-girl shot in the movie The Hot Spot with Don Johnson, directed by Dennis Hopper. The movie wasn't very good, but that scene such was....

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

39 yrs old!!!Are you fucking kidding me?Old bitch..Fucking eyebrows are bigger than mine...whack!!gtfo!

19 posts and no one has mentioned the best movie she was in......Requiem For A Dream by the brilliant Darren Aronofsky. My favorite movie of all time.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

39 yrs old!!!Are you fucking kidding me?Old bitch..Fucking eyebrows are bigger than mine...whack!!gtfo!

39 - agree

one of the hottest WOMEN ALIVE...................HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me I can marry either Scarlett Johansson or Jennifer Connelly and I choose Jennifer 100 times out of 100

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

She is no Paz Vega...

FEW ARE

But let's be real here............if we were single and Paz Vega OR Jennifer Connelly asked us to marry them - FEW WOULD SAY "NO"

Paz is stunning but it's not like Jennifer Connelly is Roseanne. we have all done A LOT worse than Jennifer and very few of us have done better.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

here are a few more - once again showing off her FLAWLESS body and maybe even better face

The second row of pix - THIS is why Doggie was created

Lower Left Corner - YOWZA!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

She can "Interogate me ANYTIME she wants"

Truly suckable boobies

FABULOUS Melons!

IF this is REALLY her - I AM IN LOVE!

I don't care there is more hair than i would like - wouldn't slow me down one NANOSECOND

THE END

gofur876

EOG Addicted

Would take Jennifer all day over Vega, not my type, Scarlett either. See Catherine Bell 10 yrs ago, awesome. Would "do" all of em tho.