Going to the club to night...this is how i look

Re: Going to the club to night...this is how i look

You'll get a chick but she'll look just like that also! :)

ATX

did you tip yourself after your haircut?

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

Im gonna try my hardest, use the law of averages...ill be back tomorrow morning with updates.

Cannon

Banned

If no luck try some of the gay bars. You should have no problems.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

BILL WHAT ARE YOU A POURTO RICAN YOU LOOK A LITTLE ON THE DARK SIDE.YOU WOULD BE BORDER LINE GETTING INTO THE IRISH SOCIAL CLUB YOUR NOT REAL DARK BUT YOUR DEFINITLY NOT IRISH.

IN MY OPINION BILL YOU HAVE A NICE HEAD OF HAIR THATS A PLUS BUT WHAT THE F-CK IS UP WITH THAT BIG NOSE YOU LOOK LIKE A POURTO RICAN JEW MAN THATS A BAD COMBINATION KID.YOU MIGHT GET SOME BROADS JUST TELL THEM YOUR PLANNING ON GOING TO (HARVARD) AND DONT SAY ANYTHING ELSE.

BILL YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO TRIM YOUR EYEBROWS YOUR ALL BROWS AND NOSE YOU LOOK LIKE THE F-CKING DAGO VINNY I KNOW WHO MAKES MY PIZZAS

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

My nose isnt big, thats just a close up pic.Im also mexican.What do you guys think about the baby blue shirt?

Cannon

Banned

I know lots of Mexicans and none of them would wear that shirt. Gay Light Blue is not your color dude.

Cannon

Banned

Let the hair grow out. You look like a gang banger.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

OH YOUR A MEXICAN THEN ITS EASY TO FIND BROADS JUST GO TO ANY MOTEL 6 AND YOU CAN FIND A NICE MEXICAN MADE CLEANING THE ROOMS.

BLUE ISNT YOUR COLOR BECAUSE THE POLICE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING TO PULL OVER MEXICANS IN BRIGHT COLORS GO WITH SOMETHING DARK THEN THE COPS WONT KNOW YOUR A MEXICAN.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

OH MY BAD MEXICAN MAID

GO TO A MOTEL 6 HANG AROUND THE LOBBY AND WHEN THE MAIDS ARE ON BREAK FLASH THEM A 20 DOLLAR BILL AND YOU WILL BE MARRIED TOMORROW.:LMAO

Cannon

Banned

Get a Santana or Los Lobos T-Shirt some good weed a little meth and a pistol you should be in good shape to get some Mexican pvssy.

Cannon

Banned

Mexican clubs don't check ID's as most of them are not citizens so no need for ID's.

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

OH YOUR A MEXICAN THEN ITS EASY TO FIND BROADS JUST GO TO ANY MOTEL 6 AND YOU CAN FIND A NICE MEXICAN MADE CLEANING THE ROOMS.

BLUE ISNT YOUR COLOR BECAUSE THE POLICE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING TO PULL OVER MEXICANS IN BRIGHT COLORS GO WITH SOMETHING DARK THEN THE COPS WONT KNOW YOUR A MEXICAN.

Im half mexican,my mom is Italian.

Cannon

Banned

Shit kid tell them you are Italian let your hair grow and speak with an accent.

Cannon

Banned

Italian Men Do It Better

<SCRIPT src="http://s.wordpress.com/wp-content/plugins/adverts/adsense.js?1" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>According to this MSNBC article, Italian men are considered the most handsome men in existence. With a survey of nearly 10,000 men and women in 12 countries, they also noted that hygiene and confidence are the other factors in considering someone “good looking” or not.
This is a revelation to me because most of the women and men I know find the most attractive attributes to be (in no particular order): Penis size, smile, car they drive, if they’re married or not (shockingly, if they are married, they are hotter), how much money they have, and last but not least, the hotness factor is in direct correlation to how shitty they treat them.
Also, let’s be real here, if they’re hot all that other shit doesn’t matter. I watched Average Joe, I know how this stuff works!
After the jump, I have put some pictures of some hot Italian men because, well, it’s Saturday.
I really could go on and on because I couldn’t agree more. Must. Book. Airline. Ticket. NOW.

Italian men get all the trim.

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

Tell the mexican women you are in this band.

Im not that type of indian/dark skinned mexican, my mexican family is all light skinned and has class, we actually hate those dirty, mustache wearing beaners your talking shit about.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Are you trying to score with Mexican girls? I think tonight's going to be your night - that shirt looks sharp on you.

Cannon

Banned

Im not that type of indian/dark skinned mexican, my mexican family is all light skinned and has class, we actually hate those dirty, mustache wearing beaners your talking shit about.

Those mustache wearing beaners are my friends dude.

Tell the women you are half Spainish and half Italian drop the Mexican.

Pecos Bill

EOG Enthusiast

Ok guys im off, first me and my buddy are gonna go to hooters to watch the UFC fights, then were gonna hit the clubs.Hopefully i pull something, Ill be here with updates tomorrow.

Cannon

Banned

Learn some magic tricks. I have a friend that is a great magician and he gets women like crazy in bars. Go to a magic store and buy some tricks.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

I agree, learn some magic. Your best trick will be making a dick disappear in your mouth.

Try the ass gig on the second date Taco