Nuggets really got taken to school in that 4th quarter

Hell of a way for their ATS streak to end being up 8 going into the 4th and blowing it to the Kobes. :shoot:

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Nuggets really got taken to school in that 4th quarter

saw this one coming, just wish i would have had the balls to pull the trigger on lakers +350 on matchbook live betting... :doh1

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Yeah they played like absolute crap...one of their worst home game performances of the year.

saw this one coming, just wish i would have had the balls to pull the trigger on lakers +350 on matchbook live betting... :doh1

Yeah there was some guy on there for a while offering a lot of cash at that point. I'm sure he got some takers and took a mild bath.

Yeah they played like absolute crap...one of their worst home game performances of the year.

You would have expected more in the 4th at home from them here. No excuse for blowing that game.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

i had $100 typed into the stake section and then just pussed out. just had one of those gut feelings, but then decided it was too rash a decision. damn.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

You would have expected more in the 4th at home from them here. No excuse for blowing that game.
Very true...2nd game that they have really let LA off the hook. Even Billups was playing horrible in crunch time...one of the worst shots from him this year on that extra long rushed 3. Leadership/focus just wasn't there.

Wade

EOG Master

The Black Mamba. :newsmile055:

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

I think they will really take it to the Lakers Monday night. I'm all over them, 1st half and game. Got lucky playing LA tonight, it's time to get off the horse for game 4.