Joe C's guide on how to waterboard your fav loony lib on any issue

Attention Conservatives:

Do you have a loony lib family member or friend you can't seem to corner and pummel in a debate? Especially this latest pesky issue on torture?

Wouldn't you just love to waterboard them into confessing how intellectually dishonest, dangerous and imbecelic their values really are?

Well, now you can! :thumbsup

You're about to read several top-secret techniques I use to defeat the avg lib in almost any debate dealing with any subject -- even when I know I'm OBJECTIVELY WRONG.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Here's why:

First, libs are feeling-centric creatures who don't think beyond Stage One.

Despite their claims to the contrary, at the center of every liberal mind is a John Lennon absolutist -- a utopian dreamer ("peace, love dope") with absolutely no footing in the real world whatsoever.

There are NO exceptions. If you find a liberal who thinks beyond Stage One, they're not a lib -- or won't be for very long.

Oh, I know they try and razzle us with their highly edumacated prose, phony ivy league vocab, fancy hairdoos and Starbucks lattes can make them seem intimidating -- as if these brainwashed posers know what they speak of...

Trust me, they don't. At least, not if you can dislodge them from their theoretical textbooks and drag their elitist asses into the not-so-friendly jungle of reality.

Second, the liberal mind is wedded to theory -- soundbites and incantations which originate in the heart, which makes them masters of Orwellian doublespeak.

I've been decapitating their stupidity for years -- and for a while was getting paid a handsome sum to do it, but alas those days are over...at least for now. *sigh*

Anyhoo...

The first thing you'll notice when you entangle yourself with one of these fecal monkey throwers is they love to personalize the debate.

You may have noticed this reading my posts:

"Joe Canuk"
"Joe Canada"
"Mark L"
"bipolar meds"
"Hey! You're from Toronto! STFU you Mountee from the frozen tundra..."

*Kahzam* :+textinb3

And on and on...

(As if non-American DNA had anything to do with it...) :flatten

Why do they do this?

They do this because a) they know they can't win the debate and b) liberals are all about "style" and "personality" and the ancillary minutia, rather than the big picture/bottom line.

If this sounds like the description of a girl, it is: PMS overdrive.

Newsflash: When it comes to debating, liberals act like girls, which is why they take these issues so personally.

I've lost track how many times I've had to stop debating a lib in person because they told me "they're getting too upset" and "need to change the subject." :+textinb3

In cyberspace, it's a different ballgame -- they're just get really, REALLY pissed and personal. :+textinb3:+textinb3

This brings me to my third point.

Once you see them flustered and you can see the debate is becoming personalized and nasty, this is your subliminal cue to blitzkrieg the touchy-feely malcontent ignoramuses with Stage Two Interrogation.

If you're a novice and not sure how to proceed, always use a "what happens next" guide as your compass.

Like this:

On Gorebull Warming: Forget debating their religious faith ("The science is in: Gorebull Warming is HAPPENING and will fry the planet!!! We're all doooomed!!!) it's a waste of time. Instead, go straight to Stage Two: how much is the economy going to suffer to "save the planet"? Will China, Russia and India follow our green lead? Or will they simply take advantage of this lunacy and gobble up the planet's resources at our economic expense? How much are YOU willing to pony up when your electricity skyrockets? Do YOU want to drive a Smart Car? How much are you willing to pay for gas? What if the King who you assure us knows what's best for everyone decides YOU should have a GPS in your car to tax you for mileage and a "smart meter" in your home so he can monitor your energy consumption? You okay with all that, Captain Planet?

(At this point, you'll prob get a look of disbelief or get accused of being a "fearmongerer" or -- even better -- a shill for Big Oil, but that's okay. You've got them on the ropes.) :thumbsup

On socialized medicine: Again, screw their laughable moral compass of "equality": how much innovation, rationing, economic performance and quality of care are YOU willing to sacrifice to have "free health care"?

See, the problem with liberals is they don't even look at the pros and cons of any given issue and work through it rationally. Liberals aren't high-driven executives or engineers, they tenured professors, "journalists", govt employees or "community activists" of some sort, which means you're dealing with irrational narcissists who believe unicorns can crap Skittles. So don't be surprised or get discouraged when they try and deflect and duck all the missiles you're lobbing at them.

Just keep carper bombing until you HIT the target. :thumbsup

On Darwinsim: You mean to tell me that we went from swamp goo to Mozart? Explain exactly how that works (without falling back on your religious dogma you learned in science class)? :blink:

Fourth, Libs feel their way through issues in the abstract, rather than navigate their way through reality -- something you can use to your full advantage by doing what they do: personalizing the debate.

For example...take the issue of torture: if YOUR daughter was kidnapped and YOU managed to snag one of their kidnappers, how far would YOU go to recover her safely? What if they wouldn't talk? Then what?

Yeah, yeah...I know King Hussein assures us his holier-than-though truth serum is more "effective" than waterboarding -- he just won't tell you the magic ingredients of his Chamberlainian witches brew. :+textinb3

Nor is this blind idealogue willing to release ALL THE INFO on waterboarding -- specifcially, how effective it was -- so the the public can make up it's own mind.

It turns out these self-proclaimed "sophisticated nuanced thinkers" are very closed-minded and ridged on the issue of waterboarding -- dangerously so.

(Who knew?) :+textinb3

It's not about "the enemy" they groan, it's about "US" -- OUR VALUES.

Listening to King Hussein, you'd swear the Bush administration broke a long standing American tradition of "fighting above the fray" and no president in US history couldn't ever be charged as a "war criminal." As if war crimes aren't committed in EVERY war. And as if the ruthless savages we're fighting give a rat's ass about "our values" and will adjust their strategy according to King Hussein's delusional "moral high ground."

Boy, what I wouldn't give to see an ignoramus like King Hussein face off against an old cerebral patriotic warhawk like Dick Cheney. :houra

Attn all libs: war isn't football where zebras tag along on the battlefield and throw bean bags for every 'violation' -- unless of course you also happen to believe the UN can be an effective policeman. :doh1

Once you go to war, you play to win! Period, end of issue.

Anyway, this idiotic utopian narrow idealism is always your best friend in a debate: your secret weapon to KO a lib.

Like so:

Lib: Going through a red traffic light is illegal and wrong -- ALWAYS.

Joe: Always?

Lib: Always.

Joe: Okay, how bout firefighters, police and paramedics? They're allowed to run reds, aren't they?

Lib: Well uhh...

Joe: How come they get to run red lights and the rest of us don't? Not very "fair" is it? They're breaking the law, damn it!

Lib: Yes, well it's not illegal for them to do it, is it? Haha...common sense Joe Canadian.

Joe: But you said running red lights is wrong under any/all circumstances?

Lib: Well...you know what I mean, Joe Canada. Now go freeze to death in your igloo!

(Okay, enough toying...I'm going for the kill!) :thumbsup

Joe: I know what you mean? Not really -- except that you're getting creamed. Okay, what about if your mom has a heart attack and you're rushing her to the hospital? Okay to run a red? I mean technically it's against the law, wrong and dangerous right?

Lib: Uhhhh....well.....you see.....whew...it's gettin' hot in here!...

Warning! Warning! Temper tantrum alert! :suit:

Game. Set. Match.

See how easy it is?

Tip: never let them bog you down with their stupid ancillary issues. For example, you're debating torture and somehow you get sideswiped and suddenly find yourself debating WW I. This is intentional. They have to keep shifting the target because they know you're trying to lock in.

So there have it: how to waterboard your fav liberal.

Finally, remember, always wear protective gear and gloves when debating a lib because they hiss, growl, bark, spit, claw and lash out when cornered.

Debating a lib is not for the faint of heart, but it's ohhhhh so fun!

:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-:+excited-

Re: Joe C's guide on how to waterboard your fav loony lib on any issue

Yeah .... we saw Palin in "action" and that summarizes pretty well what the GOP stands for .... ohhhh ... wait .... Fred Thompson is suppose to be President!!! ..... LOL !!!!

patriotic warhawk like Dick Cheney...... YA MEAN DICK "5 DEFERMENT" CHENEY who was too scared to fight for this country while Jesse Ventura, John Kerry, Max Cleland and Jim Webb were showing guts?? ... Ya mean the same POS who outed a CIA Operative? ..... ya mean the same POS who sold 935 lies that cost this country over 4500 American soldiers?

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Attention Conservatives:

Do you have a loony lib family member or friend you can't seem to corner and pummel in a debate? Especially this latest pesky issue on torture?

Wouldn't you just love to waterboard them into confessing how intellectually dishonest, dangerous and imbecelic their values really are?

You're about to read several top-secret techniques I use to defeat the avg lib in almost any debate dealing with any subject -- even when I know I'm OBJECTIVELY WRONG.

Here's why:

Despite their claims to the contrary, at the center of every liberal mind is a John Lennon absolutist -- a utopian dreamer ("peace, love dope") with absolutely no footing in the real world whatsoever.

There are NO exceptions. If you find a liberal who thinks beyond Stage One, they're not a lib -- or won't be for very long.

Oh, I know they try and razzle us with their highly edumacated prose, phony ivy league vocab, fancy hairdoos and Starbucks lattes can make them seem intimidating -- as if these brainwashed posers know what they speak of...

Trust me, they don't. At least, not if you can dislodge them from their theoretical textbooks and drag their elitist asses into the not-so-friendly jungle of reality.

Second, the liberal mind is wedded to theory -- soundbites and incantations which originate in the heart, which makes them masters of Orwellian doublespeak.

I've been decapitating their stupidity for years -- and for a while was getting paid a handsome sum to do it, but alas those days are over...at least for now. *sigh*

Anyhoo...

The first thing you'll notice when you entangle yourself with one of these fecal monkey throwers is they love to personalize the debate.

"Joe Canuk"
"Joe Canada"
"Mark L"
"bipolar meds"

And on and on...

Why do they do this?

They do this because a) they know they can't win the debate and b) liberals are all about "style" and "personality" and the ancillary minutia, rather than the big picture/bottom line.

Newsflash: When it comes to debating, liberals act like girls, which is why they take these issues so personally.

I've lost track how many times I've had to stop debating a lib in person because they told me "they're getting too upset" and "need to change the subject." :+textinb3

In cyberspace, it's a different ballgame -- they're just get really, REALLY pissed and personal. :+textinb3:+textinb3

Once you see them flustered and you can see the debate is becoming personalized and nasty, this is your subliminal cue to blitzkrieg the touchy-feely malcontent ignoramuses with Stage Two Interrogation.

If you're a novice and not sure how to proceed, always use a "what happens next" guide as your compass.

Like this:

On Gorebull Warming: Forget debating their religious faith ("The science is in: Gorebull Warming is HAPPENING and will fry the planet!!! We're all doooomed!!!) it's a waste of time. Instead, go straight to Stage Two: how much is the economy going to suffer to "save the planet"? Will China, Russia and India follow our green lead? Or will they simply take advantage of this lunacy and gobble up the planet's resources at our economic expense? How much are YOU willing to pony up when your electricity skyrockets? Do YOU want to drive a Smart Car? How much are you willing to pay for gas? What if the King who you assure us knows what's best for everyone decides YOU should have a GPS in your car to tax you for mileage and a "smart meter" in your home so he can monitor your energy consumption? You okay with all that, Captain Planet?

(At this point, you'll prob get a look of disbelief or get accused of being a "fearmongerer" or -- even better -- a shill for Big Oil, but that's okay. You've got them on the ropes.) :thumbsup

On socialized medicine: Again, screw their laughable moral compass of "equality": how much innovation, rationing, economic performance and quality of care are YOU willing to sacrifice to have "free health care"?

See, the problem with liberals is they don't even look at the pros and cons of any given issue and work through it rationally. Liberals aren't high-driven executives or engineers, they tenured professors, "journalists", govt employees or "community activists" of some sort, which means you're dealing with irrational narcissists who believe unicorns can crap Skittles. So don't be surprised or get discouraged when they try and deflect and duck all the missiles you're lobbing at them.

On Darwinsim: You mean to tell me that we went from swamp goo to Mozart? Explain exactly how that works (without falling back on your religious dogma you learned in science class)? :blink:

Fourth, Libs feel their way through issues in the abstract, rather than navigate their way through reality -- something you can use to your full advantage by doing what they do: personalizing the debate.

For example...take the issue of torture: if YOUR daughter was kidnapped and YOU managed to snag one of their kidnappers, how far would YOU go to recover her safely? What if they wouldn't talk? Then what?

Yeah, yeah...I know King Hussein assures us his holier-than-though truth serum is more "effective" than waterboarding -- he just won't tell you the magic ingredients of his Chamberlainian witches brew. :+textinb3

Nor is this blind idealogue willing to release ALL THE INFO on waterboarding -- specifcially, how effective it was -- so the the public can make up it's own mind.

It turns out these self-proclaimed "sophisticated nuanced thinkers" are very closed-minded and ridged on the issue of waterboarding -- dangerously so.

Listening to King Hussein, you'd swear the Bush administration broke a long standing American tradition of "fighting above the fray" and no president in US history couldn't ever be charged as a "war criminal." As if war crimes aren't committed in EVERY war. And as if the ruthless savages we're fighting give a rat's ass about "our values" and will adjust their strategy according to King Hussein's delusional "moral high ground."

Boy, what I wouldn't give to see an ignoramus like King Hussein face off against an old cerebral patriotic warhawk like Dick Cheney. :houra

Attn all libs: war isn't football where zebras tag along on the battlefield and throw bean bags for every 'violation' -- unless of course you also happen to believe the UN can be an effective policeman. :doh1

Anyway, this idiotic utopian narrow idealism is always your best friend in a debate: your secret weapon to KO a lib.

Like so:

Joe: Okay, how bout firefighters, police and paramedics? They're allowed to run reds, aren't they?

Joe: How come they get to run red lights and the rest of us don't? Not very "fair" is it? They're breaking the law, damn it!

Lib: Yes, well it's not illegal for them to do it, is it? Haha...common sense Joe Canadian.

Lib: Well...you know what I mean, Joe Canada. Now go freeze to death in your igloo!

Joe: I know what you mean? Not really -- except that you're getting creamed. Okay, what about if your mom has a heart attack and you're rushing her to the hospital? Okay to run a red? I mean technically it's against the law, wrong and dangerous right?

Game. Set. Match.

See how easy it is?

Tip: never let them bog you down with their stupid ancillary issues. For example, you're debating torture and somehow you get sideswiped and suddenly find yourself debating WW I. This is intentional. They have to keep shifting the target because they know you're trying to lock in.

Finally, remember, always wear protective gear and gloves when debating a lib because they hiss, growl, bark, spit, claw and lash out when cornered.

Joe being Joe :thumbsup

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

Attention Conservatives:

Here's why:

Anyhoo...

"Joe Canuk"
"Joe Canada"
"Mark L"
"bipolar meds"

And on and on...

Why do they do this?

Like this:

Like so:

Game. Set. Match.

See how easy it is?

Greetings Joe Contrarian:

The Munchkin Man wishes to commend and congratulate you on your latest masterpiece.

:cheers

This was a brilliant piece!

The Munchkin Man considers it worthy of publication.

Every sentence resonates with the truth.

As you know, most liberals cringe from the truth, with a level of repulsion which is reminiscent of Count Dracula's reaction when he sees a Crucifix.

You are an immensely talented writer, and the Munchkin Man would not be surprised if you made your living with your writing.

Combined with your brilliant commentaries and perceptions, the Munchkin Man considers your posts to be a feast for the intellect and the number one asset of this forum.

Keep up the great work!

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

If you believe he authored this "work" I have some great waterfront property in NO you might be interested in ...

It's that time of week. The bipolar manic cycle has kicked in and we're blessed with 3000+ word cyber chest beatings of how Mark feels he's dominating a sports handicapping web forum frequented by a dozen or less people.

ROAR!

festeringZit

EOG Enthusiast

It's that time of week. The bipolar manic cycle has kicked in and we're blessed with 3000+ word cyber chest beatings of how Mark feels he's dominating a sports handicapping web forum frequented by a dozen or less people.

ROAR!

Barman,

You make fun of the time JoeC spends in the political forums, but in all
fairness me thinks you spent at least a bit more than he does.

Irony is fun! :cheers

Barman: great job .... Contrarian is head Nark over at RX and keep his ass banned for the shit he has pulled running to Wil and that Canadian bitch he had as Monitor

Barman,

You make fun of the time JoeC spends in the political forums, but in all
fairness me thinks you spent at least a bit more than he does.

Irony is fun! :cheers

Tis not the amount of time Mark spends in the Sports Capping political forums, because overall it's not that much.

It's the thousands of words and detailed essays proclaiming to change hearts and minds.

Me? I'm here several hours a day with 90% of the time spent capping sports and moderating the other site.

With 1% of time giving Markie cyber wedgies.

All in all, a nice healthy balance with no pretense that I'm influencing the world whatsoever.

====
Well maybe just a teeny bit - Take MIL and Over 9.5 tonight

Manny: in prison terminology Contrarian is referred to as your "bitch" as you COMPLETELY DOMINATE him on any posts he makes .... I love it as it is a complete "M&Mer" to quote Uncle Dicky V !!!

Me? I'm here several hours a day with 90% of the time spent capping sports and moderating the other site.

Hellooooooo?

Attn. Mr. Glue Sniffer:

YOU wouldn't even be in THIS FORUM on THIS WEBSITE if *I* wasn't posting here!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Manny sniffs glue and Contrarian sniffs Glenn Beck's ass .... advantage Manny !!!

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

i'm very thankful that joe c lives in canada because 1) he doesn't live near my family 2) canada has stronger gun control, so he's probably not armed.

YOU wouldn't even be in THIS FORUM on THIS WEBSITE if *I* wasn't posting here!

Hey Mark, I've never denied that of the many places I've posted for sports and general chat over the past nine years, you are by far the biggest caricature of a real life "political activist" I've ever encountered.

As such, you're immediately the most fun to have your nose honked. Lord knows you set it up on a tee for me repeatedly. How could I not take a cut and line an easy base hit.

I wish other parts of my life were this easy.

Meanwhile, consider this...If not for ME posting here, you'd have spent the past couple months doing a lonely cyber circle jerk with Senor Mercer in his many guises.

Basically I'm saying, you owe me at least the first couple rounds the day I finally make it to Toronto and I host some kind of social party to which you would most certainly be invited.

We have a TOP 10 Post for May by Gopher: i'm very thankful that joe c lives in canada because 1) he doesn't live near my family 2) canada has stronger gun control, so he's probably not armed. LOL !!!!

. . . .As such, you're immediately the most fun to have your nose honked. Lord knows you set it up on a tee for me repeatedly. How could I not take a cut and line an easy base hit.

Basically I'm saying, you owe me at least the first couple rounds the day I finally make it to Toronto and I host some kind of social party to which you would most certainly be invited.

He definitely leads with his chin.

Be sure our mountie wannabee doesn't get too far into the hydro at the "some kind of social party."

Oh, all teasin' aside, I'm 99.9% sure that unless Mark is even more a faux persona than even I have deduced, he'll be one of the abstainers from any herbal consumption during any Toronto bash which I might host.