EPL - final day drama

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: EPL - final day drama

Newcastle OWN GOAL

OUCH

might be one of the most expensive "OG" in EPL history because for the momemt that OG puts The Toon Army back down

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

The Chelsea Headhunters put the toon army down years ago. :+textinb3 :cheers

Newcastle 0-1 Villa
Hull 0-1 Man Utd
Boro 0-1 West Ham

No wonder these teams are where they are

If it stays like this Hull are safe.

Newcastle will score today its just a question of how many they concede.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i need to somehow find a way for WBA to put one in the net and cash my +330 ticket!

hang on Wigan and West Ham!

Fulham - might be asking a lot to get 2 in 2h

Hull City - THAT is where all the drama is - if they can put 1 in the net and draw that means Newcastle needs to score (at least) 2 goals and they are incapable of doing that

Agree if Hull equalize Newcastle are in a world of hurt. As it stands NC could sneak an equalizer and still stay up.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Hull City - THAT is where all the drama is

:LMAO:LMAO Winky, if only you knew :LMAO Must be one of the dullest places in England :cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Agree if Hull equalize Newcastle are in a world of hurt. As it stands NC could sneak an equalizer and still stay up.

the next hour or so will INCREDIBLE INTENSE drama for NC and Hull (Hull/Man U on Fox Soccer - and the Hull home crowd is on big time pins/needles) - and to a certain extent Sundy with sooooooooooooooo much on the line

Sundy looks like they are not going to give up anything and choose to play for the draw and take their chances and knowing Hull is DOWN only means they will play even more "D"

Hull and NC are getting shots on net so they could score - but who knows. That Man U goal - OMFG what a strike - and from someone who would NOT Have played had Man U played all their "regulars"

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

almost halfway thru 2h in a game they must at least DRAW - Newcastle has ZERO shots on goal

ZERO

that just about tells us their chances of staying up as well unless this drastically changes

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

almost halfway thru 2h in a game they must at least DRAW - Newcastle has ZERO shots on goal

ZERO

that just about tells us their chances of staying up as well unless this drastically changes

There's a reason they're in the position they are. :+textinb3:cheers

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I watched the last ten minutes of the NC game and they never looked like scoring - NEVER.

agreed - it took them forever to get a SHOT On net let alone something brad friedel actually had to think of stopping

sad to see such a pathetic "effort" in a game that meant sooooo muich. and now that NC is sent down - i DO NOT think they will "elevator" it - come back to the EPL in 2009-10..............i think they are gonna be down for some time and that is sad knowing all that NC has meant to the EPL and Vice Versa