Who can blame NK or Iran for getting nukes?

Face facts ..... they watched Bush illegally invade and destroy a Muslim country for no reason and in the process kill hundreds of thousand, open torture chambers in Iraq and outsourced to Syria, displace over 2,000,000 and dropped so much DU that cancer rates since 2003 are up over 400% ..... IF I WAS IRAN I WOULD WANT THE NUKE ALSO .... funny how the only country in the world who has nuked civilians tries to dictate policy ...

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: Who can blame NK or Iran for getting nukes?

I cant wait for the strong response from the chimp. Remember, he was willing to extend the hand of friendship if others would unclench their fist.

Merlin: refresh us all on what "strong" response came from Bush when NK launced numerous missles over the 4th of July weekend ... Bush ignored NK for many years and RUMSFELD SOLD THEM NUKE TECHNOLOGY !!! .... Let Russia and China deal with this issue since its in their backyard

mr merlin

EOG Master

Merlin: refresh us all on what "strong" response came from Bush when NK launced numerous missles over the 4th of July weekend ... Bush ignored NK for many years and RUMSFELD SOLD THEM NUKE TECHNOLOGY !!! .... Let Russia and China deal with this issue since its in their backyard
I agree doc, let the russians and chinese handle them, and by that I mean that not one single, dollar of food, fuel, fertilizer or anything else should be given to the north by us, the south koreans or japan.
What they want above all else is our help and dialog and that is what we must deny them.

What they want above all else is our help and dialog and that is what we must deny them.

Smart man, everyone knows that diplomacy has never and will never will work in any situation, war is the only answer!

The next time someone cuts across you lawn don't bother to try talking to them, just follow them home and fire them up!

Interesting how Veterans like Ventura and Clarke state War is the Last Resort .... Mr 5 Deferment Cheney and Mr Pimple on his Anus tout war is the 1st and only Answer ..... I guess Mr "Deadeye Shotgun Master" and Sea World's Talking GOP Attraction are more "experts" in this area so we should all shut up and learn

mr merlin

EOG Master

The next time someone cuts across you lawn don't bother to try talking to them, just follow them home and fire them up!
My neighbors know me - none would dare cross my lawn! besides, how does not giving a begger country like north korea anything, equate with a declaration of war?

My neighbors know me - none would dare cross my lawn! besides, how does not giving a begger country like north korea anything, equate with a declaration of war?

Though you haven't advocated war for this particular situation yet your views on foreign policy in your past postings makes your position quite clear.