Harrah's (Atlantic City or Nevada)

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Does anyone know here if Harrah's owns/operates a plane or planes that makes short flights to AC from nearby airports?? A friend told me he saw an ad in the newspaper something about this on Saturday's. (This was for Norfolk, Va - AC and return.)

soli

EOG Dedicated
Re: Harrah's (Atlantic City or Nevada)

I know they do offer Flights from Atlanta to Atlantic City for their Reward Members. I have a free offer from Harrah's for the month of June for 2 people. I do not know if Harrah's own the planes but they do offer free packages. I'm reading my offer now and it says: Free Round-Trip Charter Air Service To Atlantic City for You and a Guest, Ground Transportation to and from Airport, and Hotel Accommodations at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City.

P.S. They give you a date on when the trip will take place. This offer for me was June 20 - 22nd.

I know they do offer Flights from Atlanta to Atlantic City for their Reward Members. I have a free offer from Harrah's for the month of June for 2 people. I do not know if Harrah's own the planes but they do offer free packages. I'm reading my offer now and it says: Free Round-Trip Charter Air Service To Atlantic City for You and a Guest, Ground Transportation to and from Airport, and Hotel Accommodations at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City.

P.S. They give you a date on when the trip will take place. This offer for me was June 20 - 22nd.

Sounds like a nice deal - especially considering it's the summer.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

Have to keep checking the weekend paper. Wasn't in this past Sat or Sunday paper here. He said there was a fee, but he didn't remember what it was for the flight. No flights to AC from the commercial airlines from Norfolk; so I figured Harrah's owns or rents their own plane.