basically going all-in tomorrow...

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
this, folks, is the downside of martingale...

biggest wager of the year by far is on the cubs tomorrow. 2nd biggest wager by far for the year is on the blue jays.

also doing a $50 parlay with the two and $25 on each for both the first five and the runline.

c'mon you fuckers, end your losing streaks! and do it together by more than 2!

Apple

Banned
Re: basically going all-in tomorrow...

Weinke, I hope you win my man.. I have a good feeling about the Cubs tomorrow, dont know what it is but I think tomorrow is the day..

I'm going a little heavier on them myself.. GL to us, I will root harder my brother..

Root in the Angels for me if ya can.. thanks

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

i hope you're right. if both these teams lose i'm pretty much done.

angels, huh? i'll be on them for a regular size bet, maybe bigger if the jays and cubs get off to good starts.

gl to us, i definitely need it...

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

i said in my thread earlier before tip off that "denver would cruise tonight". you said i'm the biggest fade on this site...so did you fade my pick?

:pop:

Apple

Banned

Can't believe the Pirates scored 10 runs today.. what a fucked loss

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

those bastards better play...i don't wanna have to make this wager against duke tomorrow...

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

cubs did do it. a fucking shame the blue jays couldn't win, as they really fucked me over good.

so tomorrow i take everything i wagered and won on the cubs today and put it on the blue jays.

all-in on halladay and the blue jays for my biggest wager ever by quite a long shot. fucking 1:35et may baseball game between the blue jays and orioles. i'm retarded.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

thanks. and go angels. i'm tailing along on that one.

probably gonna do a big blue jays/angels/lakers moneyline parlay too.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

too bad i parlayed 1/4 of my blue jays money with the under. any chance this game gets rained out soon???