Anyone lose with me on Tampa Bay last night

konck

EOG Veteran
Unreal im sweating the P:+whippingirates and watching the Mets i had a 3 Teamer that wins with Tampa and a 6 teamer that wins if Mets Pirates and Tampa win.....never watched the Tampa game on MLB all of a sudden i see 10-9 bottom 9 click it on an theres a Clev party all over the field:hangtthas a sick feeling

bigdeal

EOG Member
Re: Anyone lose with me on Tampa Bay last night

:+waving-5

woke up here in Australia, Tampa up 10-0, thought you beauty. Sickening loss. When Garko hit the HR to make it 10-8 I turned it off, wrote it off as a loss and went for a walk because I couldn't deal with watching them blow it.

:+signs3-1

unseendamage

EOG Enthusiast

Makes up some of the damage Kerry Wood and Cleveland has cost me over the past month blowing leads. Fortunetly, i was on the winning side this time which hasnt happened much with me and Cleveland. Glad it was the 9th becasue if it had been the 8th, believe me, tampa would of scored on wood!!!!

SSI

EOG Dedicated

i had the Under, it lost in about the 3rd inning or so..

SSI
(Falcon Invesments)

akillies

EOG Veteran

i thought the arizona blowing a 7-1 lead was bad, until i saw the tb final real late, i already had it down as a winner. wonder when i am going too win one like that?

akillies

EOG Veteran

Arizona had a 7-1 lead in the 8th inning and loses 9-7. That was nothing. TB led 10-0 early, 10-2 in the 8th and 10-4 in the 9th. They even led 10-5 in the 9th with 2 outs. Here is the 9th inning:

walk, out, single, error, out, HR.....walk, walk, walk, walk, single.