denver +280 series v the lakers, i'm on it like flies on rice

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
Re: denver +280 series v the lakers, i'm on it like flies on rice

nuggets surprised me last night but they gave away a game they should've won.....you cannot do that to the lakers......

doesn't look good for nuggets backers (unless you took points last night)

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

well - now that this series is OVER and denver blew there ONLY chance to win at Staples we can start talking about the Lakers in the Champ Series

last time i checked, it takes 4 wins in a best of 7 series, not 1

keep talking winky, keep talking.............you ref, you

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

well - now that this series is OVER and denver blew there ONLY chance to win at Staples we can start talking about the Lakers in the Champ Series

for the record denver blew THEIR only chance

GG - it does take 4 wins - but since Denver will NOT win in LA and LA WILL win in Denver this series will go the 5 games i said it would before it started

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

i believe gm 2 will be just as competitive as gm 1 was and i would not be surprised to see denver win this won, knowing that if they go down 0-2 the mtn might be too high to climb

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

for many reasons, i believe the winner of tonight's gm will win this series

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

hm crt advantage now belongs to the nuggets and to celebrate for myself and other denver backers i'm gona pour myself a belvedere tonic, i'll have a few for you as well

:cocktail

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

for the record denver blew THEIR only chance

GG - it does take 4 wins - but since Denver will NOT win in LA and LA WILL win in Denver this series will go the 5 games i said it would before it started
Sorry Winky...Nuggets don't agree.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

who on boston last yr could guard kobe when the celtics shit pounded the flakers? bowen, artest, and battier are the 3 guys that do the best job against kobe, but you dont need one of them on your team to win, you need to play great team defense and have one guy shadow him everywhere, the nuggets will take turns guarding him and have fresh guys on him most of the game, but the main guys will be jr smith and d jones, carmelo might even get in there unless he picks up a couple of fouls

and who the hell on the lakers will guard carmelo anthony or chauncey? you dont think carmelo's pts will offset kobe's? he is kobe's equal when it comes to scoring at this pt in his career

1 field goal in the second half is not going to cut it...somebody obviously did a fine defensive job on Carmelo...

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

1 field goal in the second half is not going to cut it...somebody obviously did a fine defensive job on Carmelo...

hmmmmm, i didnt hear you talking after gms 1 & 2 when carmelo EXPLODED in la for a couple of 40 pt games, but then you run your mouth after gm 3?

:+clueless

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Still think the Nuggets interior defense is as good as Boston last year? In totality?

:LMAO

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

the nuggets will cruise tonight.....................

UP 3 after 1Q......if i am the Lakers i am ECSTATIC to only be down 3 as poorly as they played

Nuggets may win but they will not "cruise" to a win - it will be as hard fought as G2

Lakers still win this series, though and even you (should) know it

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

GG - you are DELUSIONAL

and after this series down 2 units for 2 of the all-time DUMBEST PLAYS EVER

thinking the Nuggets can/will/would beat the Lakers...............:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:+clueless:+clueless

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

if i am the nuggets i am ECSTATIC that we are even ahead knowing that our best scorer carmelo is struggling at the moment (0 for 8)

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

denver up by 16 w/8:40 to go........the game is OVER, winky's prediction of lakers in 5 going up in smoke as we speak, and as i said BEFORE the series started, anyone thinking lakers in 5 was a complete fool

anyone who knows shit about the nba knows that the nuggets have outplayed the lakers in this series

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i woud argue that last line but getting in a battle of the mnds with an "unarmed man" isn't something i choose to do

big deal - number of games is irrelevant since it doesn't matter how many games this series goes - Lakers will win it - ZERO DOUBT about it

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

i woud argue that last line but getting in a battle of the mnds with an "unarmed man" isn't something i choose to do

big deal - number of games is irrelevant since it doesn't matter how many games this series goes - Lakers will win it - ZERO DOUBT about it

denver has outplayed the lakers in at least 11 of the 16 quarters, yes, i am watching this series VERY CLOSELY...........and for you to make the above statement which i've bolded is absolutely insane. to honestly believe, as you seem to do from how many times you are saying it, that denver has ZERO CHANCE to win this best 2 out of 3 series now is just absolutely insane and reaks of either a) complete homerism, or b) complete lack of knowledge of the nba. i believe it is a combination of both on your part. you love the lakers AND you do not know shit about the nba. that is a dangerously idiotic combination to have in one person, but it is rampant for sure

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Lakers in 5...

Nugs have lost 10 out of the last 11 versus the Lake Show. Just a terrible matchup for them. Nobody on the Nugs can guard Kobe.

yes, nugs had lost 10 of last 11 but now they are 2-2 against that same team. the lakers were 3-1 this reg season vs the rockets but the playoff series was 4-3 lakers. when will ppl understand that the playoffs are a completely different animal, and that the nuggets RIGHT NOW are a completely different animal than the one that lost 10 of last 11 to the lakers. sports IQ needs to rise up ppl, the sports IQ needs to rise up

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

This series is definitely very close and competitive. Nuggets are showing a lot more then I thought they would.

Just about every person in this thread was way off about many things. Stop trying to impress yourself that you know more then anyone else. You are just an avid sports fan like the rest of us. Grow up.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

yes, nugs had lost 10 of last 11 but now they are 2-2 against that same team. the lakers were 3-1 this reg season vs the rockets but the playoff series was 4-3 lakers. when will ppl understand that the playoffs are a completely different animal, and that the nuggets RIGHT NOW are a completely different animal than the one that lost 10 of last 11 to the lakers. sports IQ needs to rise up ppl, the sports IQ needs to rise up

Accoring to you, the Lakers could not win in Denver..... 2938u4ji23

gridiron - your arrogance is annoying. you will probably disappear when the lakers win the series.

:mutley

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

navigate through my arrogance and you will actually learn something from someone whose sports knowledge > than yours

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Accoring to you, the Lakers could not win in Denver..... 2938u4ji23

and i also said that the lakers in 5 predictions were insanely stupid and those who thought the lakers would not win in staples were also out of their minds, i also said that the lakers previous record of 10-1 last 11 gms vs the nuggets did NOT matter right now, and i was right on all 3 counts

3 out of 4 aint bad!

12io4j2w90

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

gridironguy said:

1) lakers in 5 predictions were crazy (winner)

2) denver would in staples contrary to what some said on here (winner)

3) lakers 10-1 record last 11 vs denver would be meaningless this series (winner)

4) the lakers would not win in denver (loser)

3 out of 4 is not bad at all

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

gridironguy said:

1) lakers in 5 predictions were crazy (winner)

2) denver would in staples contrary to what some said on here (winner)

3) lakers 10-1 record last 11 vs denver would be meaningless this series (winner)

4) the lakers would not win in denver (loser)

3 out of 4 is not bad at all

You are such a clown dude.

Saying the Lakers wn't win in exactly 5.. WOW.. Great prediction. You would have laid what -400ish if you wagered that NO Lakers win in 5?

Saying Denver will win 1 in LA and Lakers won't win one in Denver. You were 50/50. One right, one wrong.

Why was the 10 out of 11 not meaningless? Shows the Lakers had been dominant of the Nugs in the past. It is a fact. Someone stating that as a fact was right. If the Nugs go on to win this series then you can say that was meaningless. To say it halfway through this series means nothing. What if Lakers win the next 2 games? And the Nugs continue to allow Kobe to put up big numbers? I would say that dominance was right on.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

see you at staples tomorrow night, where the winner of the gm will most likely win the series, both teams know what's at stake, i aint scuurrrrrred

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

before the series started, some here said lakers in 5

then up 1-0, they said lakers in 5

then up 2-1 with hm crt taken back, they said lakers in 5

i always said, it will not be lakers in 5, even before yesterday's gm where if the lakers had won theyd be up 3-1 and on course for a 5 gm winner

your name should be 'smelly hairy pussy' instead of shavencoinpurse

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

before the series started, some here said lakers in 5

then up 1-0, they said lakers in 5

then up 2-1 with hm crt taken back, they said lakers in 5

i always said, it will not be lakers in 5, even before yesterday's gm where if the lakers had won theyd be up 3-1 and on course for a 5 gm winner

your name should be 'smelly hairy pussy' instead of shavencoinpurse

:LMAO

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Act getting old Gridiron. Looks like I am going to have step back in again. My pleasure to make guys like you look stupid.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

"what if GOD was one of uuuuuussssss..............what if GOD posted at EOG as 'gridironguy' "

:houra

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

"what if GOD was one of uuuuuussssss..............what if GOD posted at EOG as 'gridironguy' "

:houra

Then there would not be a gridiron guy that looks like a fucking idiot so often. Saying playing every game on the NFL card is a good idea loses you all credibility as a good gambler. Saying Bibby is the equivalent of Billups to the Nuggets is flat out retarted. And saying the Nuggets interior defense is easily better than Boston's last year shows you simply know nothing about basketball.

You can't make it up.

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

credibility and gambler, 2 words that do not go together, its an oxymoron

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

obsession:
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><tr><td>an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone </td></tr></tr></tbody></table>