Who has the best EOG team?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Cee disappers when his team sucks wind. Who knew?

Yomama complaining about Reyes. Stories all week last week about him not being able and may land on DL. Try picking up a few hitter reserves Pal

Guys I play get wins giving up 3 and 4 runs. My guys pitch shut outs and get ND .

MC talking like he the head man cause he has a good day. 3-4 pal and looking up
Ouch. Multiple rips from TTP in one post. At least he didn't rip me. :houra

J

joeybagadonuts

Damn, tripper just made the 20,000th post in this thread..... a few minutes ago. What's the O/U by year end?

O/U 142,345

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT, even with the neg 18 from Ervin and blown fucking 7-1 lead for Davis we are basically tied with 6 starts each.

After all the bad stuff i got i am pretty glad to have a clean slate for next 6 days.

Good start to our matchup, i hope Peavy gets a CG SO on your bench
I can't believe I'm winning after De La Homo and Liri got rocked and Price couldn't get out of the 4th with a 10-0 lead. Even Danks pitched like shit. Thank God for Cy Ervin. :+excited-

rjt721

EOG Master

Viejo's two best pitchers are in the minors. Buchholz took a perfect game into the 9th yesterday, and Hanson's been dominant all season. What are the Braves waiting for?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Ha Yomomama with more luck. The real best SS is injured as Bartlett out for the week for Joey. Bigger loss than Reyes

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP rips today:

mo - check
Cee - check
MC - check
gamer - check
rjt - check

Don't stop now. Keep going.

J

joeybagadonuts

Ha Yomomama with more luck. The real best SS is injured as Bartlett out for the week for Joey. Bigger loss than Reyes

Yea, that hurts. Guy is the #5 ranked hitter in the league and fukkin goes down for me. Boooo
2938u4ji23

tripp

EOG Master

fantastic to have livan hernandez started when reyes, and church just got put on the dl, and now beltran is out until the weekend. gonna be wright out there by himself tonight.:hangt

I just talk to TTP and 3 of my players get hurt. Of course they get hurt Monday night, not Sunday when I could do something about it. 3 of my top 4 bats are out for most or all of the week and MC already is up 70.

Capper, it is the first quarter, and you can start taking a knee.

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP rips today:

mo - check
Cee - check
MC - check
gamer - check
rjt - check

Don't stop now. Keep going.

:finger004

Who we got left? Vijeo loses last week cause he sits Harang for Delarosa:doh1

Tripp - guy talking shit cause he beat me out on the trade but still aint won in a month

Chute - fuck him till he atleast pops in for a hello

Joeybags- how many black OF's you want on your squad

Yomamaa - Has no SS so he picks up Chad Gaudin for 2 step and then dont start him:shoot:

TN - Jon Lanahan and Jamie Moyer aint gonna get it done man for guys like us. We have disaster shitty pitcher two steps

Tuck - Guy was the worst grader of all time and now 0-9 in the redo. Way to represtent EOG fantasy

Guess thats it. :thumbsup

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TTP

numbers are deceiving.

i'm 3-4

but check points for and points against.

my team will make playoffs.

willing to bet ANYONE on that now, even at 3-4

tripp

EOG Master

i will take ya up on that mc..i just don't see consistent enough pitching there. balanced team, but morneau will cool down, ichiro not great for fantasy, pierre will be useless soon enough. very solid team, but tough div to make the playoffs in.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i will take ya up on that mc..i just don't see consistent enough pitching there. balanced team, but morneau will cool down, ichiro not great for fantasy, pierre will be useless soon enough. very solid team, but tough div to make the playoffs in.

done 2 hundy?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Ichiro not good fantasy? Yes slow start...but...

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>All Outfielders 3 Year Averages MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Holliday, Matt LF OAK </TD><TD align=left>Field Of Dreams</TD><TD align=right>592</TD><TD align=right>115</TD><TD align=right>195</TD><TD align=right>115</TD><TD align=right>44</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>32</TD><TD align=right>113</TD><TD align=right>61</TD><TD align=right>113</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0.3294</TD><TD align=right>0.4003</TD><TD align=right>0.5794</TD><TD align=right>558.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Beltran, Carlos CF NYM </TD><TD align=left>The Paper Boys</TD><TD align=right>557</TD><TD align=right>112</TD><TD align=right>155</TD><TD align=right>81</TD><TD align=right>37</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>34</TD><TD align=right>113</TD><TD align=right>85</TD><TD align=right>102</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0.2783</TD><TD align=right>0.3712</TD><TD align=right>0.5386</TD><TD align=right>551.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Sizemore, Grady CF CLE </TD><TD align=left>tripp</TD><TD align=right>639</TD><TD align=right>118</TD><TD align=right>178</TD><TD align=right>101</TD><TD align=right>42</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>28</TD><TD align=right>81</TD><TD align=right>92</TD><TD align=right>146</TD><TD align=right>31</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>0.2786</TD><TD align=right>0.3797</TD><TD align=right>0.4977</TD><TD align=right>532.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Guerrero, Vladimir RF ANA </TD><TD align=left>Field Of Dreams</TD><TD align=right>574</TD><TD align=right>89</TD><TD align=right>183</TD><TD align=right>115</TD><TD align=right>37</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>111</TD><TD align=right>57</TD><TD align=right>69</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0.3188</TD><TD align=right>0.3832</TD><TD align=right>0.5418</TD><TD align=right>515.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Lee, Carlos N. LF HOU</TD><TD align=left>biggamer</TD><TD align=right>562</TD><TD align=right>85</TD><TD align=right>171</TD><TD align=right>102</TD><TD align=right>36</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>32</TD><TD align=right>112</TD><TD align=right>49</TD><TD align=right>59</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>0.3043</TD><TD align=right>0.3574</TD><TD align=right>0.5427</TD><TD align=right>514.0</TD></TR><TR class=bgFan vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Suzuki, Ichiro RF SEA </TD><TD align=left> MadCapper</TD><TD align=right>686</TD><TD align=right>108</TD><TD align=right>225</TD><TD align=right>189</TD><TD align=right>21</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>53</TD><TD align=right>50</TD><TD align=right>71</TD><TD align=right>42</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0.3280</TD><TD align=right>0.3755</TD><TD align=right>0.4125</TD><TD align=right>506.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tripp

EOG Master

scut with a leadoff double..upton with a leadoff k. neither is surprising.

mc- 2 bills is fine.:cheers

really hope that doesn't come down to a tiebreaker because you'll probably win with more points scored

tripp

EOG Master

Ichiro not good fantasy? Yes slow start...but...

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg0" align="left"><td colspan="40">All Outfielders 3 Year Averages MLB Standard Stats</td></tr><tr class="bg4" align="left"><td>Player</td><td>Team</td><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>H</td><td>1B</td><td>2B</td><td>3B</td><td>HR</td><td>RBI</td><td>BB</td><td>KO</td><td>SB</td><td>CS</td><td>BA</td><td>OBP</td><td>SLG</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Holliday, Matt LF OAK </td><td align="left">Field Of Dreams</td><td align="right">592</td><td align="right">115</td><td align="right">195</td><td align="right">115</td><td align="right">44</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">113</td><td align="right">61</td><td align="right">113</td><td align="right">16</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">0.3294</td><td align="right">0.4003</td><td align="right">0.5794</td><td align="right">558.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Beltran, Carlos CF NYM </td><td align="left">The Paper Boys</td><td align="right">557</td><td align="right">112</td><td align="right">155</td><td align="right">81</td><td align="right">37</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">34</td><td align="right">113</td><td align="right">85</td><td align="right">102</td><td align="right">22</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0.2783</td><td align="right">0.3712</td><td align="right">0.5386</td><td align="right">551.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Sizemore, Grady CF CLE </td><td align="left">tripp</td><td align="right">639</td><td align="right">118</td><td align="right">178</td><td align="right">101</td><td align="right">42</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">28</td><td align="right">81</td><td align="right">92</td><td align="right">146</td><td align="right">31</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">0.2786</td><td align="right">0.3797</td><td align="right">0.4977</td><td align="right">532.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Guerrero, Vladimir RF ANA </td><td align="left">Field Of Dreams</td><td align="right">574</td><td align="right">89</td><td align="right">183</td><td align="right">115</td><td align="right">37</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">29</td><td align="right">111</td><td align="right">57</td><td align="right">69</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">0.3188</td><td align="right">0.3832</td><td align="right">0.5418</td><td align="right">515.0</td></tr><tr class="bg2" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Lee, Carlos N. LF HOU</td><td align="left">biggamer</td><td align="right">562</td><td align="right">85</td><td align="right">171</td><td align="right">102</td><td align="right">36</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">112</td><td align="right">49</td><td align="right">59</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0.3043</td><td align="right">0.3574</td><td align="right">0.5427</td><td align="right">514.0</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" valign="center" align="right" height="17"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Suzuki, Ichiro RF SEA </td><td align="left"> MadCapper</td><td align="right">686</td><td align="right">108</td><td align="right">225</td><td align="right">189</td><td align="right">21</td><td align="right">8</td><td align="right">7</td><td align="right">53</td><td align="right">50</td><td align="right">71</td><td align="right">42</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">0.3280</td><td align="right">0.3755</td><td align="right">0.4125</td><td align="right">506.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

i love ich, the guy is a stud hitter even now, but he will not steal as much as years past i don;t think and he won't score as much either because the offense behind him is god awful. his avg will probably lower also, although probably not by much

tripp

EOG Master

was andrew miller really picked up by someone in our league?!

i would think his 2 steps next week would make him even less appealing. gives him two shots at giving you a -10

J

joeybagadonuts

Who we got left? Vijeo loses last week cause he sits Harang for Delarosa:doh1

Tripp - guy talking shit cause he beat me out on the trade but still aint won in a month

Chute - fuck him till he atleast pops in for a hello

Joeybags- how many black OF's you want on your squad

Yomamaa - Has no SS so he picks up Chad Gaudin for 2 step and then dont start him:shoot:

TN - Jon Lanahan and Jamie Moyer aint gonna get it done man for guys like us. We have disaster shitty pitcher two steps

Tuck - Guy was the worst grader of all time and now 0-9 in the redo. Way to represtent EOG fantasy

Guess thats it. :thumbsup

Do you get jealous cause it reminds you of your family reunion?
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

joey, what you want for Dice-K? Send me an offer.

I wanna see how this fuckin chonger comes back and pitches, guy could be a mush or an ace, who knows. What do you have in mind for him? I think he could be an ace again, so I don't want to give up him when his trade value is low.
:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

garko is on fire.

livan gonna get roughed up tonight by the nats. need joba and lester to pitch well to make up for it

J

joeybagadonuts

garko is on fire.

livan gonna get roughed up tonight by the nats. need joba and lester to pitch well to make up for it

fuck garko, just cost me a SO with Garza that I needed with Ho-Mo pitching Greinke tonight.

tripp

EOG Master

isn't it supposed to rain in kc tonight?

would be pretty funny if grienke starts then gets rained out before the 5th after that happened to mo last week with nolasco.

J

joeybagadonuts

I threw you an offer, RJ, but you will probably laugh at it.

J

joeybagadonuts

would be pretty funny if grienke starts then gets rained out before the 5th after that happened to mo last week with nolasco.

I'm in my living room doin a fukkin rain dance.
:cocktail

Timetopay

EOG Master

Happened to Mo cause he kept talking about it.

I had Haren that same game and probably cost me the week. It was 1-0 in the 4th and Mo had it down as a win :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

Matt Wieters, C BAL
News: Baltimore GM Andy McPhail appeared on the MASN broadcast of the Orioles-Blue Jays game on Tuesday night and announced that Orioles top prospect catcher Matt Wieters will make his major league debut on Friday in the second game of a series at home against the Detroit Tigers.

J

joeybagadonuts

rain in cleveland/TB...might save me from a Garza loss....