mofome

Banned
Re: What 500k gets you around America.

that place in montana is unreal. i wish i had 500K. I wish i had 500$

:houra

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i GUARANTEE you if you offered $450k for this place they'd take it in near record time - and if you offered $425k you still might get it. ANYONE buying property in the Vegas area paying anywhere close to what it is being listed at is a MORON! they can't give away property in the vegas area fast enuf

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

i GUARANTEE you if you offered $450k for this place they'd take it in near record time - and if you offered $425k you still might get it. ANYONE buying property in the Vegas area paying anywhere close to what it is being listed at is a MORON! they can't give away property in the vegas area fast enuf

Vegas is falling like a brick, they can't give it away fast enough.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

wow... you would have to pay about 1 million or more to get any of that in Chicago area.

Real Estate agents are in love with their faces and take the goofiest fkin photos. :doh1

mofome

Banned

look for a place on the potomac river around DC. see what prices we get.

J

joeybagadonuts

Unfortunately, all my links are kaput, but here's a new article on what FOUR HUND gets you around america.

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/107100/What-Will-400,000-Buy-Today

Fuck after reading that it almost makes me want to move, almost. There is not one house/condo in my whole city for less than $400k right now, not even close.
2938u4ji232938u4ji23

http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-Burlingame-home-value/

Cannon

Banned

That would get BeanTownJim the money back he has lost gambling in life,

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

$500K in Detroit gets you a whole suburb - they're selling houses there for $600 a piece. Scary.