How much is your average bet?

Re: How much is your average bet?

texasfan - how is your high pitched voice doing as journey describes it? lol

texansfan

EOG Master

texasfan - how is your high pitched voice doing as journey describes it? lol

Do you have reading comprehension problems? Apparently so. Why don't you re-read the thread and get back to me.

If you're going to try and talk shit at least know the facts first Pat.

texansfan

EOG Master

Here you go Pat. I know you're not very intelligent so I'll help you.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post564021 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #84
<!-- status icon and date --> 04-28-2009, 08:26 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Journeyman <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_564021", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Sep 2003

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_564021><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by texansfan
Which Jman has the high pitched voice?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
actually none that I'm aware of...high pitched? lol

I know he spoke to WVU and EGO and they both said that wasn't the case.

The things u people concern yourselves with? what's his name? what's his number? is that his picture? is that his voice? all completely retarded IMHO.

someone none of you will ever meet and people care so much about this crap.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls --> <!-- / controls -->​
<!-- message, attachments, sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 564021 popup menu -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find all posts by Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add Journeyman to Your Contacts</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 564021 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #564021 --><!-- post #564022 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post564022 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #85
<!-- status icon and date --> 04-28-2009, 08:29 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>texansfan <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_564022", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Feb 2009

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_564022><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Journeyman
actually none that I'm aware of...high pitched? lol

I know he spoke to WVU and EGO and they both said that wasn't the case.

The things u people concern yourselves with? what's his name? what's his number? is that his picture? is that his voice? all completely retarded IMHO.

someone none of you will ever meet and people care so much about this crap.

Wrong, I have spoken with Jman before and he does have a high pitched voice. Actually, in one of the threads here, I mention this along with some other posters and he kind of verifies it by saying he just has a "young voice."
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->

texansfan

EOG Master

Here's some more help Pat.

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat width="100%">
</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=threadtools style="CURSOR: pointer" noWrap state="false" unselectable="true">Thread Tools<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("threadtools"); </SCRIPT> </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=threadsearch style="CURSOR: pointer" noWrap state="false" unselectable="true">Search this Thread<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("threadsearch"); </SCRIPT> </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control id=threadrating style="CURSOR: pointer" noWrap state="false" unselectable="true">Rate Thread<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("threadrating"); </SCRIPT> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / toolbar --><!-- end content table --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / end content table -->
<!-- post #564082 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post564082 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> #121
<!-- status icon and date --> 04-28-2009, 10:06 PM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>WVU <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_564082", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jun 2008

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_564082><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Journeyman
not sure, was his voice high pitched like Tex claims?

higher pitched than I would have guessed, but not like high pitched Eric of Howard Stern
<!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

depends on the sport/season. much higher during football.

for baseball, $10. i've got $550 on the blue jays tomorrow. they lose and i'm done.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

$50...going to bump it up come next nba season. Only laid around a dime 3 times all in the nfl.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

the five man IPP syndicate :+textinb3wagers 3500 on all baseball/college hoop games currently. In college football we wager 6K on all games.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Alas, I remember when a 20 dollar bet was like Gold to me....

Sometimes I wish I was at that same level, sportsbetting would be more fun...now gambling is another story (golf, backgammon, cards)

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i dont have an average!

when i have 1000$ i bet 300-400-500$ bets!!

when i have 50$ i bet 2$ -3$ -4$

i just push it all in! when i deposit 500$ i bet like 200-400$ one a bet quick! i lose i bet 10$ 20$ 5$ thats stupid of me!

No real set average........just a range. When I'm losing a lot higher.

Basketball 200-500........winning

Basketball 400-1000........losing

Football 400-700..........winning

Football 500-1500........losing

I'm much more agressive when I'm losing. It should be the opposite........

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I try to keep my units as such:

Football - $100/unit
Boxing/MMA - $100/unit
Baseball/basketball/hockey/misc - $50 unit

and I try not to bet more than 1 unit in sports outside of football

but I do have $400 on the rockies today so I'm a fucking retard when it comes to the rules.