Would you want Plax on your team?

mofome

Banned
As a skins fan, a team that really needs another WR and a big one, I would still not want plax. Wonder where he ends up.

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Would you want Plax on your team?

Absolutely. Put him on the Jets and give Sanchez some weapons to work with.:houra

felonee

EOG Veteran

Chedder Bob Burris doesn't play this season.....Him and Vick start for the same team in 2010

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i would not take plax.just my opinion but these things tend to blow up in the teams face.glad we won't have him here especially after the pac man jones crap.once your team suffers something like that you tend to be wary of troubled players.i'd take him ONLY if it was a cheap deal with incentives based clauses in the contract that way he makes money if he produces and if he doesn't produce the team doesn't lose much.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

it matters what you are paying him in this instance. Everything has a value, and so does plax. Risk reward ratio needs to be there, but I would certainly want him on Miami if the price was right.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

I haven't been following Plaxico's story much.....

Star guy with off field problems > Star guy that has locker room problems

From what it sounds like, the biggest blow to his team is him not showing up cause he is in jail or shot himself in any limb....someone like TO can actually cause damage to team

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I haven't been following Plaxico's story much.....

Star guy with off field problems > Star guy that has locker room problems

From what it sounds like, the biggest blow to his team is him not showing up cause he is in jail or shot himself in any limb....someone like TO can actually cause damage to team

Good point. He did seem at least a little cancerous though during games at times if my recollection is correct. Nothing too over the top though I don't think.