Blackhawks/Red Wings Game 5

Wade

EOG Master
These two teams forgot how to score. Boring game 0-0 halfway through the 2nd period.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Blackhawks/Red Wings Game 5

Wings had 21 shots in 1P and 2 PP and got sqaut

Huet is standing on his head although it is only a matter of time before he cracks

got Wings -1.5 +125 so all i need is a 1 goal lead with about 2 mins left and then i stand a great chance of the back door ENG

Wade

EOG Master

I'm going with over 1.5 for the 3rd period. I need some prayers.

Wade

EOG Master

I think everyone is going over 1.5. I got -175 and now its at -200. If this doesn hit I might stab myself.

Wade

EOG Master

Taking Blackhawks in OT. I have them for game already but taking them again.

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

Sorry there Wade but Darren Helm was the best player outside of Hossa tonight and good on him to get the winner

Cant wait for the rematch in the Finals

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

i dont know anything about hockey but i talked to a diehard penguins fan today and they say Pittsburgh is chomping at the bits to win the Stanley Cup this year

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Those of you who watched caught an electroc third period. Huet was incredible as was Osgood. This third period and the save on the Mule with seconds to go by Huet was unreal! What a great OT period as well.

This Final should be outstanding. Injuries will be key for the Wings with Datsyuk and Lidstrom out for Games 4 and 5 against Chicago. They need to be healthy for Pit.