So....its 3-2 Lakers

mofome

Banned
Didn't seem that this game was called too evenly, but Denver still has themselves to blame. Soft play around the rim on both ends the entire 2nd half. Too many wasted possessions.

mofome

Banned
Re: So....its 3-2 Lakers

Thats tough loss for Denver ATS. They were the better team until the 4th.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Terrible 4th qtr...can't win a game with a 3 of 23 stretch in the 4th and shooting 38%.

Think the series goes 7 games though...hard to see LA losing game 7 in staples.

cheapseats

EOG Master

worst game denver has played, they got out of touch with their game in the 4th, pressed it and lost, laker defense did help in that, but more so, lakers got alot of the missed 3 point long rebounds that they did not get in past games..

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

Why would I do that? Instead I'll just make a wager with money... :+clueless

strange post.

for thinking that the lakers will win in denver where they got crushed by 19 the last time they were there, i want you to lose everything you own, all $85 worth

gridironguy

EOG Veteran

if you believe the lakers will win gm 6 in denver, you are an idiot and you deserve to lose

its just a stupid thing to think, let alone bet on, but go ahead and bet the lakers on the moneyline

:hangt

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

if you believe the lakers will win gm 6 in denver, you are an idiot and you deserve to lose

its just a stupid thing to think, let alone bet on, but go ahead and bet the lakers on the moneyline

I forgot everyone with a differing opinion as yours is wrong and an idiot.

:+excited-

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

I didn't make as much as Shaven on the ML (overall i made more - but on the ML - less) but i did have the Lakers and UNLIKE YOU - GG - WE WON!

Hope you laid -220/-230 and played it hard - why not add one more titcket like yourself - LOSER!

On behalf of all of us "idiots' who played the Lakers on the ML in G6 :cheers:cheers:cheers

For all out there who know less about NBA Hoops than GG (and we can't leave out his partner in crime - Now.....Ruca - who made just as big a JACKASS out of himself as GG did) and played Denver on the ML :hangt:hangt:hangt:hangt