So Mikey from BFC says in a PM.......

eat at quiznos

EOG Member
Re: So Mikey from BFC says in a PM.......

what is he going to do send over some tough guys.

He says he magically knows where I live now. Dont think I am real scared though. From the word on the street Mikey is about 5-9 and 140lbs. I dont think he, himself, is gonna do much damage.

mofome

Banned

Mo to the rescue. :cheers

Feel free to check my PM's. It's all right there. 12io4j2w90

I don't have that ability, but I don't think you're just making it up. Mike gets wound up at times, thats why he hired someone to represent his company on the forums. He has been a very good guy to me personally, but sometimes he hurts himself when he gets fired up. I have already sent him an email.

Timetopay

EOG Master

What the fuck is wrong with that guy? threating in pm's?

What is he Paulie Walnuts

What the fuck is wrong with that guy? threating in pm's?

What is he Paulie Walnuts
This is just an addition to some of the other inappropriate stuff dude has done. Go back to the Timely Hitting incident etc... that was actually OSU, but he was acting for BFC i believe. I may be wrong. Some of you know this already.

eat at quiznos

EOG Member

Do they have a quiznos where you are at right now?

You bet.

I'm actually interested in this one because quiznos came on earlier and said some interesting things.....

I just want the truth known about this guy. Can you imagine any other SB owner coming on these forums and acting the way this goofball does? Who the fuck would trust their hard earned dollars with this jackoff?

Im guessing a lot of these Offshore book owners are just like him, but not stupid enough to post and stir shit like he does.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

You bet.

I just want the truth known about this guy. Can you imagine any other SB owner coming on these forums and acting the way this goofball does? Who the fuck would trust their hard earned dollars with this jackoff?

U want the truth under a ghost name classic :LMAO

I dont know this guy, but if he has the PM's to prove it, it seems like bad business for a sponsor to threaten a customer. The last thing you want to worry about is your personal safety.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

This guy claiming shit about BFC under a ghost handle tells me all I need to know. Hidden agenda of some kind. Accusing books of shit under a ghost handle is as pussy as it gets. But I am the blowhard. Just ask Quiznos. 20k challenge available dipshit.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You bet.

Do you and BFC have a history? You have been on his ass since you started posting...

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

This guy claiming shit about BFC under a ghost handle tells me all I need to know. Hidden agenda of some kind. Accusing books of shit under a ghost handle is as pussy as it gets. /quote]

Exactly. Why guys even respond to a guy like this. Almost as bad as the ghost who post his very first time explaining how a book robbed him. Right away guys are jumping on Mike and taking a ghost word. if Mike did this i would be willing to bet that the guy deserved it. Sneaky ghost prick.

This guy claiming shit about BFC under a ghost handle tells me all I need to know. Hidden agenda of some kind. Accusing books of shit under a ghost handle is as pussy as it gets. /quote]

Exactly. Why guys even respond to a guy like this. Almost as bad as the ghost who post his very first time explaining how a book robbed him. Right away guys are jumping on Mike and taking a ghost word. if Mike did this i would be willing to bet that the guy deserved it. Sneaky ghost prick.
no one deserves to be threatened. im not saying it happened, but if... it is wrong and terrible business.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

people Relax cut mike some slack...emotions get out of control Tony the owner from 5dimes has threatened probably 20% of his clients at one point or another.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

people Relax cut mike some slack...emotions get out of control Tony the owner from 5dimes has threatened probably 20% of his clients at one point or another.

Tony is a crooked prick that don't know what the hell a golf cut line means.

I think you guys got this Mikey guy all wrong.

Im sure hes a stand up guy. Just a lil misunderstood.

tripp

EOG Master

BFC could hire an 8th grader to represent their book better than Mike does. I'm sure he is a nice guy, but he just does not come across well on this board. He gets way too emotional, calls out some of his clients, and uses lame lines to attract new customers (shit like "our lines are soft it's like stealing money playing at BFC, yesterday someone took out 10 K!!, etc. when in reality they have awful lines because of the 20 cent juice).

Threatening through pm is pretty awful business for someone that should be trying to give off a good impression to potential customers. I would have to see proof though before believing this 100%.

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

MR QUIZNOS

#1 NOT 1--time did I EVER Threaten you

#2 Probably should have after stupid--ass comments & PM's YOU
sent me

#3 Never knew there was Height Requirement to manage a BOOK
so pretty Irrelevant if I'm 5'2" 5"5" 5' 9" OR 7 FEET

(However Judge, Loman, VD, OSU & more can tell you I'm lil Over 6 feet
perhaps I was sitting down when one of your "Spys" saw me . . . .

enjoy your day & keep on your mission as you put it in your PM to keep clients away from B-F-C However, I feel you are "running uphill" sir

mofome

Banned

Good to hear Mike.

Not sure what Quiz has a problem with, he did not reply to my PM.

This is dump time.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

Time to start eating at Subway, Mike will never put it together....

betfirstclass

EOG Dedicated

This is just an addition to some of the other inappropriate stuff dude has done. Go back to the Timely Hitting incident etc... that was actually OSU, but he was acting for BFC i believe. I may be wrong. Some of you know this already.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

SIR

I have zero--clue who TIMELY HITTING is

so if OSU/TIMELY have or had issues can you please explain how you can & do "associate" me with this . . . .

Timely, Feel Free to chime in as I have ZERO clue what Mr Sanderson is talking about & to my knowledge have never had any problems with you NOR do I even know who you are TIMELY . . . .:doh1

Cannon

Banned

enjoy your day & keep on your mission as you put it in your PM to keep clients away from B-F-C However, I feel you are "running uphill" sir

Maybe not..................

Mike, you have handled yourself very well up to this point compared to past issues. Just STOP, and you will be fine. 91023i2ndw;l

Cannon

Banned

I just checked your lines today

Runline Atlanta baseball game -200 and +170

Baseball props
-140 and +110

NBA Moneyline

Orlando +330
Cleveland -415

What kind of an idiot would bet these lines?

Well perhaps BeanTownJimmy...

ATX

nice lines on an 'obscure' game...

9101 Everton +320 o2-155
9102 Chelsea -180 u2+120
Draw Evrtn/Chels +220
vs.

201 Chelsea (n) -148 OVER 2 -124
202 Everton +486 UNDER 2 +114
Draw +274