Dont Forget, Early baseball game on Thursday Tampa/Cleveland and Boston/Minny

PO69

EOG Master
I think that Tampa gets back on track tomorrow. I really like Niemann tomorrow for Tampa. Could actually be a real low scoring game for a change.

Then Boston has Beckett on the bump. Boston wins handily tomorrow on the runline

mofome

Banned
Re: Dont Forget, Early baseball game on Thursday Tampa/Cleveland and Boston/Minny

Lots of rooks on the hill tomorrow

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Dont Forget, Early baseball game on Thursday Tampa/Cleveland and Boston/Minny

You couldn't get me to bet Counterfeit money on Tampa

said it after monday's debacle and so far i am dead on......that loss will take DAYS to recover from. Indians 16-0 L16 homies vs Tampa - and so now i have that streak on my side and a team that is an emotional wreck and you want me to play them?

NO FREAKING WAY

Had Cleve the L2 days - gonna make it 3 on Thursday and gonna wait so that when people play TB and the line goes up on Cleve i can get +115 or more as opposed to about +110 now

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

You couldn't get me to bet Counterfeit money on Tampa

said it after monday's debacle and so far i am dead on......that loss will take DAYS to recover from. Indians 16-0 L16 homies vs Tampa - and so now i have that streak on my side and a team that is an emotional wreck and you want me to play them?

NO FREAKING WAY

Had Cleve the L2 days - gonna make it 3 on Thursday and gonna wait so that when people play TB and the line goes up on Cleve i can get +115 or more as opposed to about +110 now

Will take a lot of making up your miserable analysis of claiming edwin jackson being better than Zack Grienke. Hard to hold any credibilty after that ridiculous claim.

Wade

EOG Master

I got Red Sox big and going small with the Rays.

Wade

EOG Master

Thank you. Who are you on Royal?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Thank you. Who are you on Royal?

Way too shitfaced to be making bets at this hour, altough I did blindly play some broad in tennis that rail suggested for a small amount. Weekly Wednesday poker game not contusive to analyzing golf tourneys that start on Thursday. I need to grow up.

mofome

Banned

Way too shitfaced to be making bets at this hour, altough I did blindly play some broad in tennis that rail suggested for a small amount. Weekly Wednesday poker game not contusive to analyzing golf tourneys that start on Thursday. I need to grow up.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

91023i2ndw;l91023i2ndw;l