White House to Sonia Sotomayor critics: Be 'careful'

brucefan

EOG Dedicated
Re: White House to Sonia Sotomayor critics: Be 'careful'

LETS JUST ALL SING

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/l46t_nrySg4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

soli

EOG Dedicated

Fuck You Barack Obama you racist mother fucker !!! How is that for being "critical", bitch ?

you are not half the man Barack is and we know his dick is bigger than yours:LMAO

I know your life gotta suck....

Canadian

EOG Member

Soli: Barack would mop the floor with this Nicolas poster .... My God .. to be a full blown stupid ass racist and post those thoughts for all to see is embarrassing

But at least the raw, unadulterated ignorance carried by nicci provides welcome humorous relief from the fading efforts of our mountie wannabee and the local "bit." Joey's comedic efforts have been decidely subpar lately, and the poster running the Munchie bit has gone batshit crazy trying to stay in character. Our other random trolls apparently are trying to sober up as a group, as the middle-of-the-night highschoolish klan meetings aren't even fun anymore. . .Nicci made parole just in time to provide some slight amusement for my benefit. . .

Fuck You Barack Obama you racist mother fucker !!! How is that for being "critical", bitch ?

I'll show how brave I am!

I'll make profane posts directed at the President who will of course never ever see them. But I'll still refuse to sign my real name and will instead hide behind a silly internet ID

Look at me! I'm A Rebel!

:cocktail

I'll make profane posts directed at the President who will of course never ever see them. But I'll still refuse to sign my real name and will instead hide behind a silly internet ID

Look at me! I'm A Rebel!

I'm a bad man! I'll talk shit to the Prez and he won't do a damn thing about it. Fuck Yeah!!!

:hangt

soli

EOG Dedicated

Look at me! I'm A Rebel!

LOL.....you hit the nail on the head. He is just bitching like a lil ho as though Obama is reading his threads :LMAO

texansfan

EOG Master

LOL.....you hit the nail on the head. He is just bitching like a lil ho as though Obama is reading his threads :LMAO

Isn't that exactly what your mentor Doc clueless does?

Canadian

EOG Member

Soli: do ya know any Righties personally you would want to be next to in a foxhole? ..... Imagine Hannity defending this country? I will take my chances with Paris Hilton doing a better job

Fictionman

EOG Addicted

you are not half the man Barack is and we know his dick is bigger than yours:LMAO

I know your life gotta suck....

So you know the size of peoples dicks now do you?

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

......the poster running the Munchie bit has gone batshit crazy trying to stay in character.

Greetings Mr. 4625:

The Munchkin Man never ceases to be amazed at your obsessive belief that the Munchkin Man is a "bit" and your chronic compulsion to express that belief on this forum.

Well, guess what?

You are right.

The Munchkin Man is now "fessing up."

Indeed, the Munchkin Man is a "bit."

Yes, the Munchkin Man said it.

As the Munchkin Man has demonstrated time and time again with his precise mathematical logic................

The Munchkin Man is the "bit" that came from the bite that was too much for you to chew.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Greetings Mr. 4625:

The Munchkin Man never ceases to be amazed at your obsessive belief that the Munchkin Man is a "bit" and your chronic compulsion to express that belief on this forum.

Well, guess what?

You are right.

The Munchkin Man is now "fessing up."

Indeed, the Munchkin Man is a "bit."

Yes, the Munchkin Man said it.

As the Munchkin Man has demonstrated time and time again with his precise mathematical logic................

The Munchkin Man is the "bit" that came from the bite that was too much for you to chew.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

:LMAO