Stop calling Mo Williams overrated

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
He was 5th in FT % (this means nothing about who else is on your team)

and he was 11th in 3-pt % (this helps if you got lebron drawing defenders off of you)

I seen him make 1,000 ft shots, score 40+, and take a sledgehammer to the eye.....

He is choking big time in the playoffs (maybe this is new pressure for him) but he earned his spot as an all-star and he is a very good player....

people make it seem like since this series lebron has no help = cavs suck (usually in comparisson to lakers)

but Mo Williams doesnt suck, he just has been stinking when it counts (playoffs)

give the little guy a break

shdw01

EOG Dedicated
Re: Stop calling Mo Williams overrated

if someone says Mo

do we think

a) Mo Williams
b) Mofome
c) Moe (3 stooges or anyone else named Moe)
d) Mo' Money

DefenseWins

EOG Veteran

Why should we give Mo Williams a break because he is blowing in the playoffs? he deserves every bit of bashing he gets.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I really only watch the playoffs - it's a season in and of itself (it's long enough) - and from what I've seen he's an NBA player on the NBA team who can't do much offensively and is way too short to guard the three point line - Turk, Lewis and Pietrus don't even see this mutt when the shoot - they could eat a bowl of pasta off his head

mofome

Banned

Why should we give Mo Williams a break because he is blowing in the playoffs? he deserves every bit of bashing he gets.

especially after opening his mouth. Its not even that he hasnt been really good, hes been fucking awful. He is the reason the cavs are down. He has been a complete sell out and he has let his team down. He is completely worthless to clev. Fairly valuable to Orlando though.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

i won't argue that he is playing like shit

I don't like how people think is simply isn't even good....I can live with choke artist, but to say he was never good (Overrated) and only scored cause of LJ is tilting me

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Mo Will is a decent shooter...just has yet to have a good game in this series. Best 3pt shooter on the Cavs as well.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Looks like MoWill came to play today...going to have the game that is expected out of him.

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

mo starting out strong (impressive for this overrated loser)

but entire cavs team is on fire....10-13 in FG so far

mofome

Banned

mo starting out strong (impressive for this overrated loser)

but entire cavs team is on fire....10-13 in FG so far

Impressive? He has now had one good quarter, i think the term 'due' applies.

Mo williams is listed as their PG. He doesnt defended, he hasnt made open 3s, he never breaks anyone down, and he rarely gets his teammates a good look.

All Lebron needs is a little help, not a lot. Just give him the chance to take a breather once in a while.

especially after opening his mouth. Its not even that he hasnt been really good, hes been fucking awful. He is the reason the cavs are down. He has been a complete sell out and he has let his team down. He is completely worthless to clev. Fairly valuable to Orlando though.

"mo will is the reason cavs are down."

:mutley

shdw01

EOG Dedicated

without Mo Cavs lose tonight....he stepped up when needed.....he and lebron were a 2 man show