Put ur Kids on It I have 2 5 star locks tonite........

choslamshe

EOG Master
Re: Put ur Kids on It I have 2 5 star locks tonite........

Detroit already stranding the bases loaded....

U
N
D
E
R

choslamshe

EOG Master

wow, i literally got up, went to the fridge for a bevvy, and came back to see 3 up, 3 down....

:houra

ITS NOT LIKE THEY HAVENT HAD RUNNERS ON EVERY INNING WTF THEY CANT SCORE IT SHUD BE 5 RUNS ALREADY OH WELL PLENT OF TIME

choslamshe

EOG Master

Can we start calling u Tumbo the Dumbo to reflect your "guarenteed plays"?

choslamshe

EOG Master

u make a lot of mom comments! were you not breast fed enough as a child? Not a strong relationship with your mother? I just notice u ask a lot about people's mom's.

Hey look at that Dumbo, they hit a SOLO HR!!! LOL!!

choslamshe

EOG Master

looks like you're about to lose the 5 chocolate chip cookies you actually bet on this game....

choslamshe

EOG Master

LOL, again....thanks for betting the OVER on this game Steven...i hopped on the Under pretty hard right afterwards!!!

LOL NO U DIDNT BET IT AT ALL LOSER U BET THE GASOL OVER HAHAHHA NICE LOSS YESTERDAY IDIOT LOL HAHHAH

choslamshe

EOG Master

Hmmm, posted in Mo's forum that i bet the under...

Yes, i did lose $250 on Gasol's prop yesterday...remember when you posted that you were gonna give everyone a lock for the nba...then you vanished because ur dumb ass was kicked off this site?

NICE 5 STAR LOCK HOMIE!!

choslamshe

EOG Master

LOL, thanks !!!

Did u actually bet on OVER 10.0 hits tonight? Cause that would be a solid bet!!!

choslamshe

EOG Master

LMAO!! original!! another momma joke!!

I know these comments from you are out of frustration that your picks suck...i mean, i can understand that you want to come on here and guarentee this and guarentee that, but in all honesty...u suck! I know you want people to follow all your wagers or oreo cookies and chicken wings in hopes they would pay you as a tout. But we all know Stevie...u shit!! yo momma shit!! you shit on yo momma!!

P.S. NICE 5 STAR LOCK ON THE TIGERS/ORIOLES OVER TONIGHT

5 STAR STEVIE!!!

LOL IDIOT LOOK AT MY RECORD COMPARE TO URS IM UP LOL AND UR DOWN BIG HAHAHAHAHAH LOSER 17-10 +2300 dollars lol hahahah loser

choslamshe

EOG Master

WOW, 17-10!! phenomenal! I'm 19-325, ur so much better than me!!

But you still suck baby black penises!!!

NICE 5 STAR LOCK ON THE TIGERS/ORIOLES OVER TONIGHT!!! HOW'S THAT ONE COMIN FOR YA???

lol wow if i go 3-1 im good lebron over cubbies over and brave ml im good unlike u u lost all ur money on gasol over hahhaha loser

mofome

Banned

This may be the most painfully idiotic thread Ive ever read. If you two want to talk some shit, do it in the asylum, thats what its there for.

Det hasnt hit a ball hard yet, hard to think there should be 5 runs in already.

choslamshe

EOG Master

Hey Dumbo...7 hits so far..maybe you'll get your 10 for the win!!

lol u lost all ur money buddy hahahaha its ok as long as i go 3-1 ill be up bigg today while ur broke hahahhh

choslamshe

EOG Master

damn, 11 hits already...i guess u got this one!!!

NICE LOCK!

choslamshe

EOG Master

LMAO!!! WHATS UP TUMBO!! TRY YOUR 6th NAME CHANGE in 2 WEEKS?

TheBestCapper

EOG Member

no sorry choslamche good luck with u buddy i dont associate with people who like to start trouble bye

mofome

Banned

hey mofome can u banned chlosfus

you have to stop talking about peoples moms and making a mockery of the picks section. Just talk games, make picks, make money, drink some beers, get naked with some women, chill, smoke a blunt of thats your thing....whatever it may be. But, this isnt the forum for nba plays/threads, this isnt the place for shit talking, you dont need to make 3 threads for one game.

You've got a lot of energy and you seem to love the game, but you just continue to want to push peoples buttons for some reason. Not sure why, but then we get complaints and thats no fun. Don't run people off, help people win. Have some respect, get yours with your winners and how you treat the guys, and just be part of the team. The summer is long, lets kick some ass in the summer and then tear shit up once the NFL/NCAAF season gets here.

you have to stop talking about peoples moms and making a mockery of the picks section. Just talk games, make picks, make money, drink some beers, get naked with some women, chill, smoke a blunt of thats your thing....whatever it may be. But, this isnt the forum for nba plays/threads, this isnt the place for shit talking, you dont need to make 3 threads for one game.

You've got a lot of energy and you seem to love the game, but you just continue to want to push peoples buttons for some reason. Not sure why, but then we get complaints and thats no fun. Don't run people off, help people win. Have some respect, get yours with your winners and how you treat the guys, and just be part of the team. The summer is long, lets kick some ass in the summer and then tear shit up once the NFL/NCAAF season gets here.

Well Said!