Cy Young Candidate Happ sitting pretty at -162 tomorrow

mofome

Banned
I cant imagine Happ being -162 vs the EOG All Stars. Guess thats a runline or nothing kinda line?

<table style="width: 100%;" border="0"><tbody><tr class="AD2"><td>Fri 5/29</td><td>953</td><td>Washington Nationals
R. Detwiler</td><td>+1.5 -136</td><td>+154</td><td>OVER 10 +105</td><td rowspan="2" valign="middle" align="center">
</td> </tr><tr class="AD2"> <td>04:05 PM</td><td>954</td><td>Philadelphia Phillies
J. Happ</td><td>-1.5 +126</td><td>-162</td><td>UNDER 10 -115</td></tr></tbody></table>

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: Cy Young Candidate Happ sitting pretty at -162 tomorrow

Nats suck and 162 is alot of stuff, but there is always an exception to everything, and this is one time I think the WOOD rolls.

mofome

Banned

The nats have a decent lineup, colome makes their pen a bit better, hanrahan has been better, and happ is awful.

so hard for me to take philly in this spot laying that much. Detwiler could be wild, but he also could be tough on the big lefty bats of the phills.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

This goes out to the piece of shit

Timetopay

when you misquote me here once again.................

i've made no secret of the fact i face the Nats ANYTIME they are a fave or small dog and when that is not the case i lay -1.5 as i will here

we pretty much know Philly will win this game - or rather the Nats will lose - so why not go for -1.5 and get plus money. Detwiler is only good for about 5-6 IP meaning we get the Nats' pen for 3-4 and knowing that -1.5 at plus money looks a lot nicer which is what i will have on this game

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I cant imagine Happ being -162 vs the EOG All Stars. Guess thats a runline or nothing kinda line?

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD2><TD>Fri 5/29</TD><TD>953</TD><TD>Washington Nationals
R. Detwiler
</TD><TD>+1.5 -136</TD><TD>+154</TD><TD>OVER 10 +105</TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2>

</TD> </TR><TR class=AD2> <TD>04:05 PM</TD><TD>954</TD><TD>Philadelphia Phillies
J. Happ
</TD><TD>-1.5 +126</TD><TD>-162</TD><TD>UNDER 10 -115</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Haap>>>Det

Will the Phillies win? I don't know, but leftys tend to do well against the Phils....and didn't the Phils put the broom to the Nats a couple of weeks ago? Wait until you see the line with Hamels against your Nats...:+textinb3

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

This goes out to the piece of shit

Timetopay

when you misquote me here once again.................

i've made no secret of the fact i face the Nats ANYTIME they are a fave or small dog and when that is not the case i lay -1.5 as i will here

we pretty much know Philly will win this game - or rather the Nats will lose - so why not go for -1.5 and get plus money. Detwiler is only good for about 5-6 IP meaning we get the Nats' pen for 3-4 and knowing that -1.5 at plus money looks a lot nicer which is what i will have on this game

You are really starting to be annoying with your stupid fucking posts. "You pretty much know" that Philly will win a regular season major league baseball game? Uh, okay. On and on it goes.

Edwin better than Zack, Bron not half as good as Kobe. Denver with ZERO chance to win the series is fucking idiotic also. Then calling out a baseball poster for not getting the best line when your dumb ass is getting just fucking killed on lines on the soccer game. 10000 spoons and all I need is a knife.