Is there any good cappers in here so far.......

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Is there any good cappers in here so far.......

Tumbo/Tumbweezy is probably the best that there has been. Wonder where he is posting at now.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Listen bud, enough of the bullshit as we have been entertaining all 99 of your ghosts. Post under this name without all the horse shit threads and you will be fine. Guys are getting tired of it and you are not going to bring the bases forum down, thanks.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Listen bud, enough of the bullshit as we have been entertaining all 99 of your ghosts. Post under this name without all the horse shit threads and you will be fine. Guys are getting tired of it and you are not going to bring the bases forum down, thanks.
:cheers My thoughts as well. 3rd one today.

FLallstar

Banned

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by ballwonder
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:cheers My thoughts as well. 3rd one today.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Really dont know what is going on but I am looking for someone who knows baseball. Who is the best capper here.