Mo - did you or did you not say the Lakers< Denver was fact?

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: Mo - did you or did you not say the Lakers< Denver was fact?

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>05-30-09 12:33 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 2182214" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>IDENTITY</TD><TD class=alt1>Mo - did you or did you not say the Lakers< Denver was fact?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Do you retract said statement, moey?</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It's hard to believe someone this fucking stupid is allowed to live. Moey?

Cannon

Banned

He does not bet real money leave him alone.

mofome

Banned

what the fuck is wrong with you? As soon as denver lost to la, in denver, i made a thread. are you kidding me? this is what your toadass is obsessed over? Get on medication.

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

what the fuck is wrong with you? As soon as denver lost to la, in denver, i made a thread. are you kidding me? this is what your toadass is obsessed over? Get on medication.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Mo, you are such a dummy. LARGE ASS isn't spelled toadass. Jesus use the spell check next time. :cheers

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Mo, you are such a dummy. LARGE ASS isn't spelled toadass. Jesus use the spell check next time. :cheers

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I can't believe ID has obsessed over me posting that the lakers would not win in denver for a week. I have a mother im taking care of and loads of other things on my mind, ID thinks I care about a wrong prediction on a forum.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

This is one of 48475348.3 million incorrect predictions ive made. I was over it before denver lost a game.

Cannon

Banned

Mo never wins so don't make such a big deal out of this.

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Lets all not forget that ID never makes a prediction wrong. :shoot:

Timetopay

EOG Master

You also thought BJ Upton was good at some point.

I would trade this fuck for Corey Patterson at this point:finger004

LOL. bottom line is, mo said something like "denver is better than l.a. this is a fact." and then he said something else obnoxious. and then when the lakers won a game in denver, and then again, i simply wanted him to know if he admits he was wrong.

if you forget, mo is the one who starts threads about "lebron haters." lol

mo - this is not about how busy you are, how many wrong predictions you've made, etc. in this case, you berated others and then disappeared when the outcome was different than your prediction. funny how u attack me in public but are so nice to me in private. lol

Timetopay

EOG Master

ID when was the last time you had a cock in your mouth?

seriously

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

3 'lol' and the dumb bitch didn't say one thing that was remotely funny.