Hogan....SEC West 2009

Re: Hogan....SEC West 2009

again man you are stepping out predicting exactly what the world is predicting but
Ole miss it is.

again man you are stepping out predicting exactly what the world is predicting but
Ole miss it is.

Hell, there ain't but 6 teams to pick from

throw out Miss State..Auburn..Ark

Alabama..maybe..all you got left is Ole Miss and LSU, all the talent and no coaching. Ole Miss will win it with coaching and heart...Hogan and the world loves Ole Miss :cheers

I am glad that everyone is short selling Alabama, who has a much better chance thatn LSU has. LSU plays Flroida and Georgia. Alabama and Mississippi do not. Mississippi also does not sneak up on anyone this season. It will be very close between Alabama and Mississippi, with LSU finishing 3rd, followed by Arkansas, Auburn, and Miss. State.

I am glad that everyone is short selling Alabama, who has a much better chance thatn LSU has. LSU plays Flroida and Georgia. Alabama and Mississippi do not. Mississippi also does not sneak up on anyone this season. It will be very close between Alabama and Mississippi, with LSU finishing 3rd, followed by Arkansas, Auburn, and Miss. State.

Alabama is a sleeper.. nobody talking about them.

Ole Miss/Bama/LSU will battle it out :cheers

I agree. LSU has the disadvantage of going to both 'Bama and Ole Miss. OleMiss gets both 'Bama and LSU at home. LSU also gets Florida at home and goes to Georgia. "Bama and Ole Miss do not play those teams. That adds up to at least 1 more conference loss for LSU, if not two. That is too much for them to overcome.

Bammer lost their best 2 players in their qb on offense and Defense.
You almost have to have exp qb in the SEC to win..very rarely do inexperienced qb's win consistently in sec.
therefore..
no bama not win west....may lose 3 games.

Bammer lost their best 2 players in their qb on offense and Defense.
You almost have to have exp qb in the SEC to win..very rarely do inexperienced qb's win consistently in sec.
therefore..
no bama not win west....may lose 3 games.

Big K ..that is why they are not in my top 2 in the Wild West..just a sleeper. I agree..Bama will not win the West in 2009 :thumbsup

bracks7

EOG Member

I do think they can win the west, but if it comes down to coaching, I will take Bama to win the game hands down. Bama knows how to play with the pressure on. We still have not seen Miss have to play as the "hunted". Some teams can handle it, others can't.

bracks, didn't say satan couldn't coach.
but you are banking on an UNPROVEN, UNTESTED, qb and unproven untested defensive leader.
Bama lost leader of O and D..
that is hard to overcome..
sure someone may step up...but until proven....I say bama 3rd in the west.

bracks7

EOG Member

rusher- not saying you didn't think nicky couldn't coach, but I like him being able to win with less talent than Miss being able to deal with the pressure. Again, I think most people don't bring up the fact that this is a team that is all of a sudden going to be #5 or so in the nation!!! Playing as a "fav" vs. the likes of LSU and Bama. Thats a big step to take.

Ole Miss with great coach and motivator now..they are just so glad Mr. ED has gone to UT with his dog and pony show..hey Ed rip off another shirt for the boys :LMAO

Tuff to win in SEC with unproved QB and Alabama is in that mix this year.

I would vote on LSU...premier coach and phenomenal recruiting class coming in is key. Could be the alabama from last year as they are very very young.