Can the Penguins beat the Red Wings?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Re: Can the Penguins beat the Red Wings?

They can. Have to play better than the Carolina series, because Detroit will not make many mistakes.

Any team can beat any given team on any given night. Now will they? No!

Detroit is much better in the neutral zone and is still playing 3 deep on dump and chase and all of their forwards come back and help on the defensive end. Pittsburgh will not handle the Joe well and Detroit is called Hockey Town for a reason. This is basically a repeat of last year but now the Wings get it done in 5 games.

Detroit is much better in the neutral zone and is still playing 3 deep on dump and chase and all of their forwards come back and help on the defensive end. Pittsburgh will not handle the Joe well and Detroit is called Hockey Town for a reason. This is basically a repeat of last year but now the Wings get it done in 5 games.

2348ji23e:shoot:

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

lol mofoyou has 1600+ posts and i've never even heard of him (or her).

Wade

EOG Master

Penguins can't stop the Red Wings Express.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Can they? YES
Will they? NO

Wings are just "too" for the Pens

Too smart, Too skilled, Too experienced, Too much better in nets,..................

I grabbed some Wings -140 before G1 something i rarely do - lay that much wood on a series play

Pens could get them tonite in the back end of a B2B and Tuesday will be 3-in-4 and the Pens WILL win G3 - but what will the books make us pay to do that

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Smithon if we lose this series I am holding you personally responsible. How you can change you're name on the first day of The Stanley Cup finals is beyond me. This series is all on you my friend. :LMAO

As for the original ?. Yes they can beat Detroit, but Fleury cant be playing the way he played in Game 1. They have not a shot in hell to win with Fleury playing that way. I look for him to bounce back tonight and we get out of town with the split.:cheers

Smithon if we lose this series I am holding you personally responsible. How you can change you're name on the first day of The Stanley Cup finals is beyond me. This series is all on you my friend. :LMAO

As for the original ?. Yes they can beat Detroit, but Fleury cant be playing the way he played in Game 1. They have not a shot in hell to win with Fleury playing that way. I look for him to bounce back tonight and we get out of town with the split.:cheers

Detroit played sloppy last night and still won. Tonight they'll be a much tighter group and it wouldn't surprise me to see Fluery out of there after the second period and Detroit in a route. Maybe game 3 the Pens give the Wings a bit of a game, but in all reality Detroit will walk all over a over-achieving Pitt team. They limited the stars from Pittsburgh last year and they are doing it again. Lets look at the boxscore after tonight and see what the young guns from Pitt have for points. Wings in 5 unless the young Pitt coach can convince his young team that the Wings have to be beat in the neutral zone and throwing the body around won't intimidate a veteran team like Detroit.

Ive been wanted to change the name.:+textinb3
Ill be rooting my heart out tonight, but I think we are in trouble :pop: