The Fat Lady Hasn't Even Warmed Up

babaoriley

EOG Addicted
C'mon folks. Let's root the Cavs in. 8-0 run to start the 3rd and we all want a game 7 right? Rally the good spirits and karma and let's help them bring this in (or at least make it a watchable 4th).

I'm pouring a Scotch and buckling my seat belt. Let's make this happen!

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: The Fat Lady Hasn't Even Warmed Up

Yep very true...48 minutes for the game. Shooting % was off enough that the Cavs can improve and Magic regress enough to make it a game. Ended up with a partial hedge/middle on the 2h.

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

single digits going into the 4th and all bets are off, people. Assholes start puckering and Lebron starts intimidating.

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

Yep very true...48 minutes for the game. Shooting % was off enough that the Cavs can improve and Magic regress enough to make it a game. Ended up with a partial hedge/middle on the 2h.

Good position to be in, Dio. Let's make it happen. James needs to stop shooting treys.

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

West choking away opportunities as usual. Dribbles right out of bounds... Kills me.

diogee

You on the middle chance as well Baba?

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

You on the middle chance as well Baba?

Dio, couldn't bring myself to bet Orlando for the game despite my belief they'd run away with this (see earlier thread ). But I do have Cleveland 2H.

In hindsight, that Orlando -2 line was a fucking gift. Kickin' myself. Good luck.

diogee

Yep and that Lewis 3 makes me want to give up the middle. I think LeBron would fit well in a faster paced team.

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

Entire game plan should have been "Get Howard in foul trouble"... Poor coaching.

diogee

Wow the middle actually came in and the under didn't lose somehow. 91023i2ndw;l