Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

RJ tried to rip me in deals for sherzer and got mad when i said no. Can u feel the love 2night?

mofome

Banned

i hope cee dont win if cee wins i probably need to make moves. if not i will just roll into the week hoping to beat vd with 182 points.

mofome

Banned

i'm gonna be 3-5 and top points man in our division.

Dids team hurt all year and i can't make up any ground. I love bases :shoot:

yeah will be lucky if each of you lose. hambo probably heading to the dl now.

:houra

J

joeybagadonuts

Anyone want to trade me a decent SS for Rice-K?

i hope cee dont win if cee wins i probably need to make moves. if not i will just roll into the week hoping to beat vd with 182 points.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Not sure what viejo did with his team. I can't find anyone who would be drafted in the 1st three rounds on his team. Pedroia and Howard are his top guys?

wain has given up about 18 hits in 10 inn on 3 days rest this season. Not sure why la russa continues to fuck me

mofome

Banned

too funny when teams come back in both games for joey to give him the easiest save chances ever. cws shouldnt have had a save and now col scores just enough for a save. awesome luck there.

J

joeybagadonuts

too funny when teams come back in both games for joey to give him the easiest save chances ever. cws shouldnt have had a save and now col scores just enough for a save. awesome luck there.

Yea, that was a bad break. I got lucky. It's still not over, though. Believe me, even if I lose this week, it's it would only be in my top 5 worst losses already this year.

mofome

Banned

Yea, that was a bad break. I got lucky. It's still not over, though. Believe me, even if I lose this week, it's it would only be in my top 5 worst losses already this year.

well this wouldnt be a bad loss for you or me. we both deserved to lose. The passed ball ended up being the difference in the pathetic week.

J

joeybagadonuts

well this wouldnt be a bad loss for you or me. we both deserved to lose. The passed ball ended up being the difference in the pathetic week.

Well said. I went from scoring the most last week, to the second worse this week.
:hangt

J

joeybagadonuts

I dont know what you mean though by 'its not over'. its definitely over.

I traded you LONEY! He could go off for 17 or so, never know, seen stranger shit happen.

rjt721

EOG Master

lol, who said bay stinks?
No one. Bay's great. Just funny, or funnies as you'd say, that you'd point out I tried to trade you Scherzer and fail to include the fact you'd also have received the best player in that deal.